War on Women in the Fashion Industry

We already know that the War on Women has its battles, war crimes, and collateral damage. Now it appears that it also has concentration camps, run by fashion industry designers and executives. The camp commandants keep the inmates on a diet of tissues and pipe dreams, as they seem to hate the curvy, naturally shaped female body and want their womyn to mirror their fantasies of tall prepubescent boys with makeup.

While most women-haters give substantial donations to the Democrat Party, there still has to be a way to blame these war crimes on the Republicans.

Former Vogue Editor: Models Are Eating Tissues To Stay Thin

~
At the link above, there are already about 600 comments. This one must have been made by a People's Cube member. Step forward, comrade!

RegulatedToDeath wrote:We need to regulate the fashion industry just like they regulate guns. Background checks, large fines, jail time, mandatory safety classes, mental health checks, criminalize diet and laxative pills, waiting periods, mandatory dr visits. Low weight bans - if you are under a certain ratio of height to weight you can't participate. The magazines, TV and movie companies should be held liable for all problems. How about a Fitness Czar? The Feds should control the industry from top to bottom.

MichaelMooreWeightCzar.jpg
I hereby nominate Michael Moore for Weight Czar!

(I know he'd be "up" for it if all of his blood wasn't busy circulating through 36 gazillion miles of clogged arteries and fat).

Plus, he's already a friend of the Administration, AND he's "up" on current medicine, worldwide!

I can think of no one better suited to get healthy weight back onto these emaciated models.

Do I hear a second?

This is the way I like my women, self-possessed and takin' no crap:

IF IT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE FIRST HORSE. . . . MAMA MICHELLE, IT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ALL THE PEOPLES!!

comradefacestuffer-eat1 pp.jpg

Of course, by North Korean standards those models would be considered "full-figured". And in the spirit of inclusive multiculturalism, we have to accept that.

Comrade Anyer Marx, I myself have received my free copy of Vogue with our glorious Rachel Madcow... Robert Madcow?... well, whatever... and was delightfully impressed with her/his diet tips and "beach blanket bingoing for the transgendered" howto's.

I do find the tissue a bit dry (BUT YOU DID NOT HEAR THAT FROM ME) but it certain has worked well for N. Korean comrades, has it not.

lightcooking.jpg

toiletpaper.jpg
I am sure our beloved Comrade Director remembered those glorious days under Comrade Leonid, when everyone waited in long lines to get their rolls of 'dietary fiber'!

That's a pretty funny picture from the Motherland.

The sign over the bin with torn newspapers says "For the proletarians!"

The sign over the roll of toilet paper says "For the bourgeoisie!"

Dear FLOTPC (First Lady Of The Peoples Cube):

You are so right left to draw attention to this capitalistic culture that wages war on womyn to prevent them from being shaped like former Capitalist icons such as Sophia Loren and Gina Lola Brigita, whose shapes caused unimaginable stress on ordinary womyn who, no matter what they might do, simply could not make their physical appearance similar to those icons. But the get-skinny program can make everyone equal through starvation dieting so that everyone looks like a survior from a Stalinist labor camp.

But remember, it was back at the dawn of Glasnost when Comrade Gorbachev was trying to embrace western ideas and western fashions, which quickly gained recognition in the United States (and, we know, of course, that the loss of Russian Plumpness was part of what led to the collapse of the Fall of the Berlin Wall and the Collapse of the Soviet Union):

--KOOK