Washington Navy Yard Shooting: More Workplace Violence

Sad news comrades, another act of workplace violence has broken out.

This time in our beloved capital of Washington DC. Obviously this is due to the heinous and senseless Second Amendment which was born in an arcane time when the benevolent government was not here to protect you.

Workplace violence cannot be tolerated. We must take the guns from the citizens of the nation for her glory and their safety.

Alternate stance: this has been an act of savage terrorism!

No civil liberties for anyone.

The NSA will be able to station agents in your house per new reactionary secret court ruling, this is what a terrified public and Mayor Bloomberg want.

This is in no way a result of the administration's absolute bungling of the Syrian situation and the Middle East in general.

At least 12 dead in Navy Yard shooting; possible suspect at large

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
I'm saddened for the people effected directly by this event and have been thinking of them today. I'm just as sickened by the spin and abuse this incident is sure to catalyze in the political class by this evening or early tomorrow morning.

Just a moment, white guy has a handgun while the black man has a "long-gun"?

He was not black! He was a white middle eastern man with a tan. His name is probably Henry Zucherman. The name alone makes him 90% whiter than what any eyeballs saw.

I'm so glad we can now contain an event like this long enough to give our media instructions about how to report it, workplace violence, sportsplace violence, lunchroom food fight, whatever.

Pretty scary stuff. That's just to close to President O.
NavyYard.jpg
Good thing we have the DC Police, FBI, and Department of Homeland Security to protect our finest and bravest in the Navy. I don't know, I guess somebody must have taken down the "No Guns On Premises" signs.

I must denounce such fake event! According to CNN anchor Carol Costello, who never heard of anything like this before --- there and fore, Ft Hood never happened!!, this must be a fakery fraud as well!

We can see the dismay at talking about such fakery . . . can we not?

cnn idiot.jpg

It has also been said by Comrade Ann Compton of ABC that dear leader finds this "unimaginable" -- meaning, it did not happen.

We must all denounce the fraud until proven it is not fraud.. and I do not know how our glorious comrades at CNN & ABC could be wrong!

In other much, much less important news; the Syrian government announced this morning that it has turned over a report to the UN that proves that the rebels with the expressed aid of the United States, the UK and France have launched all of the chemical weapons attacks within Syria over the last year.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUS ... 8?irpc=932

Please pay no attention to this story.

Workplace violence!!!!!

mi
With the concept so well worked-out in public schools and military bases, is not it time for the entire country to be declared "Gun Free" zone?

Everything must be all right, however, since Dear Leader is giving speech about horrible Rethuglikans as this "workplace violence" matter progresses, and he will be hosting big White House party at night. Surely if this event at Naval Yard were serious, Dear Leader would Focus Like A Laser™ on it instead of campaigning, partying, playing cards, or any such during crisis. No?

Dear Leader has vowed to seek justice for the victims... after he finishes his golf game.

If Dear Leader had a younger brother, he would look like Aaron Alexis.

Oh dear - somebody who apparently was unaware that tonight's party at the White House had been canceled just tossed a couple of firecrackers over the White House fence, trying to get the party started.

I suspect he's in Big Trouble.

The party tonight was for white-hispanics playing latin music.

I'm looking for the stats on Jay-Z and/or Beyonce cancellations. I'll get back to you.

RedDiaperette wrote:Everything must be all right, however, since Dear Leader is giving speech about horrible Rethuglikans as this "workplace violence" matter progresses, and he will be hosting big White House party at night. Surely if this event at Naval Yard were serious, Dear Leader would Focus Like A Laser™ on it instead of campaigning, partying, playing cards, or any such during crisis. No?

Did someone say " Party " . . . . . . . .

celebrate good times.gif

mi wrote:With the concept so well worked-out in public schools and military bases, is not it time for the entire country to be declared "Gun Free" zone?
This is brilliant idea, Comrade! And we must also ban other lethal weapons such as knives, ropes, blunt instruments, pop-tarts, hands, and so on. I am seeing many opportunities for new openings for inspection and confiscation commissars. I myself will gladly volunteer to confiscate pop-tarts. But would it not be even better just to ban MURDER???? Oh, wait....

RedDiaperette wrote:But would it not be even better just to ban MURDER????
Comrade, that depends upon what the meaning of the word "is" "murder" is - after all, it's legal now to kill American citizens with drones, to kill 3000 babies fetal tissues a day, and to accidentally shoot and kill innocent bystanders when firing wildly with precision at a possible Bad Guy on the street when you're a Police Officer of the Law.

These things are always better left to the Government to understand.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:But would it not be even better just to ban MURDER????
Comrade, that depends upon what the meaning of the word "is" "murder" is - after all, it's legal now to kill American citizens with drones, to kill 3000 babies fetal tissues a day, and to accidentally shoot and kill innocent bystanders when firing wildly with precision at a possible Bad Guy on the street when you're a Police Officer of the Law.

These things are always better left to the Government to understand.
Disposing of post-natal-undesirable-conglomerate-tissues is not murder when the government designates a non-person as such. Get it?

RedDiaperette wrote:
mi wrote:With the concept so well worked-out in public schools and military bases, is not it time for the entire country to be declared "Gun Free" zone?
This is brilliant idea, Comrade! And we must also ban other lethal weapons such as knives, ropes, blunt instruments, pop-tarts, hands, and so on. I am seeing many opportunities for new openings for inspection and confiscation commissars. I myself will gladly volunteer to confiscate pop-tarts. But would it not be even better just to ban MURDER???? Oh, wait....

I once saw a man murdered by a chocolate fudge pop-tart with sprinkles.

It was not a pretty sight. Each night I close my eyes and see his face. Cheeks bulging... Eyes watering, crumbs falling from his lips.... The horror. Death by Chocolate is worse than water boarding.

Mayor Kommandant Bloomberg says countless people are murdered by 17 oz cups every day, even the Children™.

As you say it would be the wonderful world of Next Tuesday if we could simply outlaw this "murder" but that would open a messy can of worms that is better left undisturbed.

Outlaw all the tools/causes of government condemned "murder". This would be much easier.

Yes.