We Are Outraged! We're So Sorry Soleimani...

We are outraged that Trump has taken out Iran's austere military hero so ignominiously and callously.

Ilhan Omar has sponsored a recess bill that will have the ISIS flag flying at half mast over the Minnesota State House for three days of mourning.

Outrageous.

Comrades, like most progressives, I was shocked and saddened by what I saw: a rather tired and severed hand that was forced to endure the endless barrage of insults that may encourage further destabilization, but also thrust a scimitar in the hearts and minds of many Democrats across the fruited plains. At least President Obama oozed diplomacy by giving a few billion dollars in unmarked bills as a meaningful way to put aside our petty differences in order to find common ground with people who openly despise and plan to destroy our nation.
Instead of enjoying a couple of good beheadings, Trump is now forced to obediently churn out further propaganda in order to keep our troops away from their loved ones who upon being reunited would be tried by Democrats for possible war crimes. If only those gung-ho trigger-happy-killing Trumpoid fascists had just practiced a little self restraint those 72 virgins would still be admired by Hollywood celebrities, MSNBC and CNN whose opinions we steadfastly rely on. I am just outraged, outraged.....OUTRAGED!!!!

Politics makes strange bedfellows... For the democrats politics makes hostile foreign powers bedfellows.

Salami will get a statue in West Hollywood
Salami gay.jpg

Funny you should say that Comrade Fine because I hear rumors that Clint Westwood is going to make a movie memorializing Qasim entitled ....

"Solei: Tragedy On The Tigris" (Al. La. Hu. Ak. BA-A-A-A-R)

The title of this thread reminded me of one song...

We're so sorry, Soleimani
We're so sorry if Trump caused you any pain
But the Donald gave no warning
And we didn't know a thing

We're so sorry but we haven't heard a thing all day
But if anything had leaked we'd be sure to give a ring

Congress wasn't told of any rockets sent your way
Trump has kept it all a secret and we couldn't leak away

Hands across the pavement (pavement)
Heads across the curb
Arms across the gutter (gutter)
Legs across the dirt...

Anyone want to continue?

Gosh, Most Incarnate Red Square, these funeral karaokes are driving almost insane mourners to tears of enchantment of Soleimani sliced and diced salami harem intrigue.

Have you seen that Obama (pbuh) has evidently been reading some bodice rippers since leaving office? eeewww... can't touch that.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky
#BR 549

Challenge gratefully accepted, O Comrades Of All The Comrades

Red Square wrote:The title of this thread reminded me of one song...

We're so sorry if Trump caused you any pain
But the Donald gave no warning
And we didn't know a thing

We're so sorry but we haven't heard a thing all day
But if anything had leaked we'd be sure to give a ring

Congress wasn't told of any rockets sent your way
Trump has kept it all a secret and we couldn't leak away

Hands across the pavement (pavement)
Heads across the curb
Arms across the gutter (gutter)
Legs across the dirt...

Anyone want to continue?

Well sedan exploded in a mighty flash
To the dismay of the Times
And the first progg said to the second progg there
We'll charge him with war crimes!!
Iran on the run
Iran on the run
And the deranged rants of the painted Nance
Should wake up everyone
That the Dems are undone, cause
Iran's on the run
Iran's on the run
Iran's on the run

Call me a conspiracy theorist... but...
I think Suleimani didn't kill himself!

You're not alone, Minitrue.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Rally_Soleimani_Kill_Himself_Epstein.jpg[/img]

How I miss the good old days before Trump, when dudes like Soleimani could kill scores of innocent people at a time, and all Obama or Kerry or Hillary had to do was say, "We condemn this in the strongest possible terms," and just like that, all was right with the world again.

BREAKING: massive search underway in Iran after Soleimani's boxed FedEx'd remains stolen off front porch

Local Sheriff suspects Barbary Porch Pirates.

S_Box.jpg

Minitrue wrote:Call me a conspiracy theorist... but...
I think Suleimani didn't kill himself!
Dear God! NO!! We've just recovered from the Epstein meme mania...

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:How I miss the good old days before Trump, when dudes like Soleimani could kill scores of innocent people at a time, and all Obama or Kerry or Hillary had to do was say, "We condemn this in the strongest possible terms," and just like that, all was right with the world again.
Although, His Messiah-ness was not above droning the little people. Mad Magazine (R.I.P.) christened him the Drone Ranger.

This makes me think of Wile E. Coyote.

Here's a pic of Soleimani's Instagram account where he used to post memes of himself calling in air strikes on the White House while standing on the White House South Lawn.

Waiting for @brianstelter to do a “DOCTORED IMAGE” monologue about this.

ENonHbxWwAAUEwr.jpg

About all these ancient "cultural sites" Trump supposedly wants to reduce to rubble---weren't they all built with slave labor? Weren't they built for the glorification and pleasure of wealthy tyrants who supported slavery and oppressed women and people from lands they illegally conquered?

Just wondering.

Have we heard from Lt Col.Vindman yet....???

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: About all these ancient "cultural sites" Trump supposedly wants to reduce to rubble---weren't they all built with slave labor? Weren't they built for the glorification and pleasure of wealthy tyrants who supported slavery and oppressed women and people from lands they illegally conquered?
Just wondering.
CONT'D PROG OFF

Most of the ancient Persian culture has been destroyed by Islam when it conquered Persia, and then continued the destruction and conversion throughout the centuries. Those Persians who really treasure the national culture resent Islam and hate the mullahs that rule over it. They'd be only happy to have the crap knocked out of the regime. Iranian intellectuals in exile overwhelmingly support Trump's actions.

How come the progs who are now crying over the Iranian cultural sites didn't extend the same treatment to America's cultural and historical sites being destroyed during the recent purge of the Confederate statues? Because some cultural sites are more equal than others.

Red Square wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote: About all these ancient "cultural sites" Trump supposedly wants to reduce to rubble---weren't they all built with slave labor? Weren't they built for the glorification and pleasure of wealthy tyrants who supported slavery and oppressed women and people from lands they illegally conquered?
Just wondering.
CONT'D PROG OFF

Most of the ancient Persian culture has been destroyed by Islam when it conquered Persia, and then continued the destruction and conversion throughout the centuries. Those Persians who really treasure the national culture resent Islam and hate the mullahs that rule over it. They'd be only happy to have the crap knocked out of the regime. Iranian intellectuals in exile overwhelmingly support Trump's actions.

How come the progs who are now crying over the Iranian cultural sites didn't extend the same treatment to America's cultural and historical sites being destroyed during the recent purge of the Confederate statues? Because some cultural sites are more equal than others.

Oh most eminent Red Square, you batted 'pelipsky's ponderings upon Commisarka Pinkie's shovel ---because 'pelipsky has seen on State Approved TV proof that these ancient cultural sites are already rubble..so, 'pelipsky was in a cognitive dissonant state of confusion --and you took all that energy and knocked the ball out into the Great Expanse of cultural war reality here in US.

'pelipsky's already acid jiggle bathed treated mythical horned rodent mind is like totally blown away as the cycle of life circle connects for ignition. We're go, here.

forelock tug before greatness,
'pelipsky
Russian Agent of Karaoke and honor guard to Ambassador to Texazistan
#BR 549

Evil Smiley wrote:Image
Image That's what the rat-bastard Army assignments officer told me too...

As he drove to the airport
There were no signs .. he'd be caught short
By a new drone he was waylaid
Now he's a greasespot .. on the highway
He was Ilhan Omar's dream man
Now is murdered .. by the Orangeman
He drove into the big boom
Of a Hellfire .. it was his doom

Solei are you Ok, are you OK
Are you OK Solei
Solei are you OK, are you OK
Are you OK Solei
Solei are you OK, are you OK
Are you OK, Solei
Solei are you Ok, are you OK
Are you OK, SOLEI!!

Solei are you Ok, will you tell us that you're OK
There's a wreck near the airport
Where you got caught .. a bit short, Solie
By a drone you were waylaid
He left a grease spot on the highway
Then you drove into a big boom
From a Hellfire, it was your doom, Solie

Solie, are you Ok, are you OK
Are you OK, Solie …….

You've been hit by, you've been struck by
An Orange Criminal

(That's enuff for now .. we got the money stanza. The rest is mostly repetition)