We make the list of 'Fake News Blogs We Love' by PR Newswire

Comrades! Is good news. Our glorious Party Organ is now officially recognized by PR Newswire as good reading for the toiling workers and peasants. Beet vodka on house!

Blog Profiles: Fake News Blogs

Fake news stories are dominating headlines in more ways than one. Here are four blogs that you can trust to be satirical.

The healthcare field is stressful and at times heartbreaking. Gomer Blog pokes fun at all aspects of the medical field. I found the CDC's blood gravy content chart helpful during the holiday season. After all, “friends don't let friends drive drunk on gravy.” If you find yourself at a hospital anytime soon, I recommend reviewing Know Your White Coats. This article breaks down the unseen differences in the lab coats worn by medical professionals.
Follow @GomerBlog Twitter.

The People's Cube will help you find your “Inner Comrade” and denounce capitalism with strong communist views. I highly recommend the made-for-the-internet recreation of the out-of-print Red Primer for Children written by Victor Vash.
Follow @ThePeoplesCube on Twitter.

The Onion is best known for its made-up news headlines like Facebook User Verifies Truth Of Article By Carefully Checking It Against Own Preconceived Opinions and Longtime Reader Of Lib-Slaves.info Sick Of Mainstream Bias On Sites Like WideAwakePatriot.com. It also condenses important issues like the What You Need to Know About the Dakota Access Pipeline for better comprehension.
Follow @TheOnion on Twitter.

The Duffel Blog is the military version of The Onion, outrageous headlines and all.
Trump taps Ashley Madison to lead Veterans' Affairs almost had me believing. And a case to the truth in humor could be made with Mattis looking forward to 12-hour work days, being blamed for everything military does wrong.
Follow @DuffelBlog Twitter.

In this Five Year Plan we pledge to toil even harder to fulfil the Party's quota of fake news ahead of schedule!

Onwards! We will type until our fingers bleed! Now about that Vodka...

alrighty then...

Wir werden weiter marschieren
Wenn alles in Scherben fällt,
Denn heute da hört uns PR News
Und morgen die ganze Welt.
[/indentr]

Details (somewhat disturbing, from the ash heap of History) + translation e. g. in WPedia.

( DISCLAIMER : Me a Kubist, not any sumptin-ist. )

Dear me, "fake" is such an uncaring word. And who are these interlopers to dictate what is "fake," anyway? If the Party says a thing is true, then it is true. And we report what the Party says. So how can it be "fake"?

RedDiaperette wrote:Dear me, "fake" is such an uncaring word. And who are these interlopers to dictate what is "fake," anyway? If the Party says a thing is true, then it is true. And we report what the Party says. So how can it be "fake"?

Fake News™ is what comes from the far-right, middle-right, near-right, and alt-right extremists. Anything that comes from our mainstream (or in some cases center-left) sources is called The Current Truth™ (subject to change without notice).

Make a note of it.

This is just another term added to the long list as per chart below:

[table] [tr] [td]WHEN TALKING ABOUT THE LEFT[/td] [td]WHEN TALKING ABOUT THE RIGHT[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] reasonable dialogue[/td] [td] vile rhetoric[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] community advocate[/td] [td] hater[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] passionate activist[/td] [td] violent thug[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] constitutional rights[/td] [td] hate speech[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] concerned citizen[/td] [td] racist hillbilly[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] exercising executive privilege[/td] [td] power grab[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] navigating congressional obstructionism[/td] [td] dictatorial rule[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] growing small businesses[/td] [td] widening income gap[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] economic incentives[/td] [td] tax cuts for the rich[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] inclusiveness[/td] [td] populism[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] patriotism[/td] [td] nationalism, jingoism, isolationism[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]coalition-building[/td] [td] vast right-wing conspiracy[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] redistricting[/td] [td] gerrymandering[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td] community group[/td] [td] fringe[/td] [/tr][/table]
and so on...

[img]/images/Cowbell_Walken_Cube.jpg[/img]

I got a fever and the only prescription is more People's Cube!