We're All Prostitues Now!

"The lead federal investigator into the Colombia prostitution scandal said for the first time Friday that White House personnel may have been involved -- despite administration claims to the contrary.
Charles Edwards, the acting inspector general for the Department of Homeland Security, wrote in a letter to Sen. Susan Collins that his office's investigation into the April incident found "a hotel registry that suggests that two (non-Secret Service) personnel may have had contact with foreign nationals."

jerks.jpg

Comardes, glorious news!

Does this revealed previous secret mean that we're all prostitutes now?! Will this mean more influential transactions transacting through the gulag?! What are dear leader and previous leaderess whisper about?!!

Obviously the "hotel registry" was a plant planted by some *spit* racist who is desiring to besmirch The One through His minions many wiser-than-anyone Administrative appointments! Despicable! The *spit* underminers would have His people believe that a party and his member would register in his or her own name for shenaniganistic purposes? Hah, only a complete idiot would be so blatant. And we know since we have been told that The One's administrative personnel are even now mentally incomplete.

I am thinking that dear leader should appoint previous dear leader Bill Clinton, as Prostitution Czar for any of these instance and circumstances that might be brought to public attention or require public attention. Beloved Billy has a lot of 'insider' information and techniques he could apply to distract the distractable from the obvious... whoring around in the Obama regime, which we don't want known?!

Do we?

I don't know the technical term for it, but I think it means "rimming." I believe that means getting something good on the side without having to give in return. Hell, what do I know.
Just a guess. ; • )