We thought it would be totally different but remain the same

Message from KMTC to all useful idiots:

If the world gets radically changed, your little world will not remain unchanged because you think you're special. You're not special. You are a useful idiot.

From The Zen of Liberty by KMTC in-house philosopher The Ghost of Grandpa Jetson:

Forget everything you think you know about civilization. Forget everything you think you know about what government is. Most of what you think you understand about government is Statism. Here's an analogy:

Think of civilization as a great river. All of the interactions of everyone in civilization compose the rushing waters of the great river. The great river is civilization. Government, the actual governing, are the voluntary institutions within that great river of civilization. This governing is not to be confused with the State. The State is not the governing body of civilization. Ideologues, Statists, would have you believe otherwise and everyone now believes otherwise. But the State is not the Government. The State is the banks and the river bottom, the State is what sets the boundaries of the great river of self-governed civilization.Governance and the State are two different things.

The difference between ideology and conservatism is: Ideology sees the river and says that the river isn't a river at all. Ideology is the belief that the river isn't a river, it is actually let's say, a mountain. Ideology pronounces the river to not be a river at all but is actually a mountain. And then the ideologue forces everyone to build on his mountain. And everything gets swept away by the river and everyone drowns.

ObamaCare is not governance. It is not that which has been produced by the free voluntary associations within civilization. It is the mountain. It is a denial of self-government.

All these guys imagine themselves as commissaries in the Marxist paradise. Who else would be commissaries? They have a PhD in Cultural Anthropology and have done a postdoc at Islamic University of Gaza. Anybody else has qualifications any close to this?

It just doesn't cross their mind that they will become derelict and destitute at best, because they too are being fooled, and will be shot at worst. They will understand everything when they are being thrown in a common grave. Many even then will think that it must be due to some mistake.

A FATWAH ON GRANDPA JETSON!!!!

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

. ....Wow. I like that Grandpa Jetson. He's a fart smeller. I mean a smart....Where does one find this "Zen of Liberty" , Comrade?
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 8/1/2013, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: broken icon.

Does he forget that Dear Leader told us we could keep our health care policies if we chose? Why does he feel compelled to present his case before Congress? He should simply remind them of Dear Leader's words. Is it possible that Daniel Werfel has some sort of brain damage?

Comrades,

I for one, totally buy into Daniel Werfel's world of selective convenience. Since I am allowed to keep my current plan even though the monthly costs have gone up ten fold, it only makes sense that i do that because I really like it. It is still affordable. After paying the premium, I have enough left over in the month for 5 lbs of beets and 4 gallons of corn syrup for my 1962 Moskvich.

FORWARD

Karl Marx Treatment Center wrote:The difference between ideology and conservatism is: Ideology sees the river and says that the river isn't a river at all. Ideology is the belief that the river isn't a river, it is actually let's say, a mountain. Ideology pronounces the river to not be a river at all but is actually a mountain. And then the ideologue forces everyone to build on his mountain. And everything gets swept away by the river and everyone drowns.
Beautifully stated. Ideology must reject that which does work for that which we want to work in spite of all evidence to the contrary. Better yet, we must grasp that which has never worked and prove that we, being the right people, can make it work simply by our being the right people for a time such as this. We need no plan or manual. Just being us will suffice.

We are quite something, if I do say so myself.

Oh! That was so beautiful, Comrade Karl!

Soooooo beautiful!

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

I have sent copious amounts of links to useful idiots who denounced them as "My Fantasies" when all I had to do was ask them to just observe what Oleander is actually doing. One particular useful idiot told me he had deleted all my emails to him, which he requested, BTW.

I will never fall for that again. They don't want to know. One of them is my darling brother.

Werfel spews this to conflate his meaning which is what Congressional hearings are for, which is why nobody outside D.C. and N.Y. watch CSpan. When he leaves the IRS, we can expect him to lecture to the Zampolit wannabes at West Pt. The current crop of Cadets is being taught that "Patriotism is an Enemy doctrine." So his job will be easy.
But the only thing Commissioner Werfel has proven is that dictionary definitions are truly Dead, and he will soon be feted in Seattle for his efforts. Civilization is/was; a condition of true comity among a population which adhered to long held custom and tradition. As these things were struck down 45 years ago in 1968 by the now defunct Youth International Party, his testimony is simple acknowledgement of denouement to that event. The Yippies despised Civilization as it was in their time and is now no longer as Commissar Werfel states. Hence there will be a tsunami of mayhem without boundaries and what comes after will act as an global macrophage Amoeba consuming all.

KMTC wrote:The difference between ideology and conservatism is: Ideology sees the river and says that the river isn't a river at all. Ideology is the belief that the river isn't a river, it is actually let's say, a mountain. Ideology pronounces the river to not be a river at all but is actually a mountain. And then the ideologue forces everyone to build on his mountain. And everything gets swept away by the river and everyone drowns.

"We all live in a house on fire, no fire department to call; no way out, just the upstairs window to look out of while the fire burns the house down with us trapped, locked in it." Tennessee Williams