We Vindicated Peggy Jones!!

money copy.jpg

Rejoice Comrades for we are well on our way to vindicating the Peoples Hero Peggy Jones. You may recall that Comrade Jones was mocked for the way she screamed and cried when Obama got elected about how he was going to pay for her gas and mortgage. Relive the spontaneous outpouring of joy by following this link!

However, many of the vile money grubbing racist conservative tea baggers thought that our reach far exceeded our grasp when it came to fulfilling Peggy's dream of living completely on the government dole! But according to our sources the glorious Obama administration is going to forgive a portion of the mortgage debt owned by millions of Americans who are upside down in their mortgages. (Follow Link)

The weak and pathetic Rethuglicans feel that this is just a political maneuver to try and buy votes for the failing democrats and to boost Obama's eroding popularity in the polls. But we are just keeping our solemn promise regarding the continual spending of Other People's Money.

Groucho Marxist wrote:When does Obama buy my gas?
Comrade, read your manual, the government buys the gas right after your existence has been vetoed by the health care death panel.

Ohhhh, Now I understand why the Soylent Green tastes old.

Groucho Marxist wrote:Ohhhh, Now I understand why the Soylent Green tastes old.

Be careful what you ingest, Groucho. You wouldn't want to suffer the same fate as this evil planet destroying Volvo.

Told you guys. All you have to be is black, and Dear Leader will make it right.

I know, I, for one, am, cough cough, so pleased that I am allowed to toil more hours and more days, just to met her needs.

spit

A nasty cough you have there Frau. I heard a good solution for that is to keep a bottle of brandy in your desk drawer. Then, when you have a coughing spell, I can drink some of the brandy and I won't mind your coughing so much.

Comrade Whoopie,

How do you know the Frau won't whack you with her sign, if she catches you drinking her Brandy. Of course, you can make her feel guilty for not sharing.

Leninka, I'm more worried that she'd slam the drawer on my fingers.

Does mortgage forgiveness include those who are to be cave dwelling? I am not knowing if there to be such kind of mortgage for me, but I am always in the need of OPM.

Of course, Mrs Al, Dear Leader and Bawney will make sure to take title to your cave, until you pay them all that is owed. Of course, if you do not pay, then your cave will become property of the people, but is this so bad? After all, it's already a little crowded in your cave, anyway. What's another 300 million owners?

It would be wrong to discriminate against cave dwellers.