We will bury your underground economy in only 5 years.

HOW DARE THESE PROLS CREATE THEIR OWN ECONOMY!

Imagine if the Government could tax the 2 trillion dollar underground economy. At 50%, we would almost be able to pay off the yearly deficit! This underground economy MUST BE ENDED!! For the children of course.

$2 Trillion Underground Economy May Be Recovery's Savior

"You normally see underground economies in places like Brazil or in southern Europe," said Laura Gonzalez, professor of personal finance at Fordham University. "But with the job situation and the uncertainty in the economy, it's not all that surprising to have it growing here in the United States."

PROG OFF
Congrats idiots. We now really are Europe. And not the industrious, profitable, job generating northern part. We are more like the welfare, broke and in debt up to our eyeballs part. SI SE PUEDE!

Best drugs on the black market - courtesy of Obamacare. 10% discount if you voted for Obama.

From the People's Cube Michelle Malkin's Obamacare Poster Contest

How do you bury something that's already underground? My shovel can only dig so far.

YOU ARE NOT DIGGING HARD ENOUGH MUZHELOZHSTVO!!! That is quitter talk! Less typing, more digging!!!! Those beats aren't going to dig themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote="Red Square"]

Best drugs on the black market - courtesy of Obamacare. 10% discount if you voted for Obama.

/quote]
Nice one Red. I wonder if he will tax this one too! Since I am almost out of Al Gore Global Warming Snake Oil, maybe I go see this guy and pay him under the table for more snake oil.

Can hardly wait for the Politburo to claim success. First 5 Year Plan was perfect. Kulaks are in full retreat and enterprising, money grubbing, cloying, annoying, insufferable Middle Class is toast: Da? Proletariat is delighted with results, and joyful as can be that so many of them uppity suburbanites have lost their Mcmansions, and their vanilla kiddies are once again re-educated captives and drafted in Our great class struggle to ruin everything that is not of The People.
The theme for May Day this year should be, You never deserved to have it any better than the REST of US. And You'll Never Get Ahead of The People AGAIN.

obama hand 256.jpg
global redistribution, we need a symbol of some kind

Very nice. With an Obama phone in one hand and the Obama Card in the other, he is unstoppable ... it's DEPENDANT MAN.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Very nice. With an Obama phone in one hand and the Obama Card in the other, he is unstoppable ... it's DEPENDANT MAN.
hahahh DEPENDNT MAN. Faster than a speeding welfare check Stronger than the invisible hand. Look up in the sky. Its a drone. Its another drone its.....its...... DEPENDNT MAN!!!!!!

obama hand 2.jpg
A new redistributive force has engulfed the planet. The cause it right, the motives are just and the enrichment of the ruling class and their cronies is totally incidental.

Perfect, now we are fully armed. We can phone our orders in and use our card without leaving the sofa.

We know what you are doing down there ...
and we want our cut

Gopher.jpg

Your trusted and loyal Frau is doing what she can to be digging for growth!! SHOW ME THE MONEY!

digging_frau.jpg

Comrade Kelly Ivanovna, you so inspire me. Free stuff - it's a civil right. Free Stuff - It's Always In Season.

free stuff.jpg

free stuff2.jpg

Just the thought of Dear Leader cuffed in a red prison suit is all the inspiration I need.

Copy of santa POTUS.gif

oie_27135110LqZOGUDT.gif

Comrade Fraulein, I am for admiring your cleavage as you shovel!

Just saying... you have a delightfully progressive chest! Um, for the People!

It is all for the Progressives Left, loyal (bulging eyed comrade R.O.C.K.). I am shoving, looking for monies for the peoples collective and perhaps a wee bit of change for personal usage. I am thinking, we of the trusted Cube, are not getting our share of Free Stuff, Obama Stuff and Other Peoples Stuff.

Shovel 4 U wrote:Just the thought of Dear Leader cuffed in a red prison suit is all the inspiration I need.
Comrade, I knew you could not leave an inanimate post stand for long. :) Is he "on fire" or "flaming out"?

ThePeoplesComrade wrote: Comrade, I knew you could not leave an inanimate post stand for long. :)

Comrade PC - in the spirit of PC, please leave my spousal unit out of it. :)

Shovel 4 U wrote:
ThePeoplesComrade wrote: Comrade, I knew you could not leave an inanimate post stand for long. :)

Comrade PC - in the spirit of PC, please leave my spousal unit out of it.
True, we should avoid being personal ... I'm spending more and more time apologizing here. But let"s be clear about this, it has nothing to do with Islam.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
Shovel 4 U wrote:

Comrade PC - in the spirit of PC, please leave my spousal unit out of it.
True, we should avoid being personal ... I'm spending more and more time apologizing here. But let"s be clear about this, it has nothing to do with Islam.
I believe it was you, The PeoplesComrade, who, when I was yet a Cube pup, advised me to quickly and cleverly apologize - then run fast, never to mention the incident again. Something like that. I have remembered and applied that advice countless times since.

Captain Craptek wrote: I believe it was you, The PeoplesComrade, who, when I was yet a Cube pup, advised me to quickly and cleverly apologize - then run fast, never to mention the incident again. Something like that. I have remembered and applied that advice countless times since.
I believe, Comrade Craptek, that you may be Presidential material. We have learned, have we not, to start with the robust apology and then lead from behind. Sound advice for everyone. You learn quickly my young Comrade.

Craptek, Ordinarily the People's Comrade is a reliable source of intelligence and (when sober) common sense. In this instance he is wrong.

Apologies are for Rethugglikan bedwetters. Blame Bush, cry Racisim, and then denounce your accuser. THAT's how stuff works on the Cube.

Tovarichi wrote:Craptek, Ordinarily the People's Comrade is a reliable source of intelligence and (when sober) common sense. In this instance he is wrong.

Apologies are for Rethugglikan bedwetters. Blame Bush, cry Racisim, and then denounce your accuser. THAT's how stuff works on the Cube.

Despite a long night of economic planning and diplomatic strategy, I stand by my "ropadope" apology strategy. And let me just say, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?"

long night.jpg

Comrades, comrades - as always, the answer here is progressively simple: one must apologize (and preferably bow) to people one should actually stand up to (as the now famous Connecticut basketball team captain said, it's much like a puppy rolling over on its back and peeing into the air); and one must blame anyone who is Bush, the Rethugglikkkans, Sarah Palin, the Tea Party, etc.

Does that help?