Welcome to 404-Care, Citizen!

[img]/images/404-care-obamacare-glitch.png[/img]

Enroll in a plan that covers all essential glitches, bugs, blunders, denial of service, and more. Plus, see if you qualify for more error codes.

Using the friendly language of failure for all your healthcare needs.

Special thanks to Comrade Alex W. who sent us his 404 design idea for our agitprop needs.

So...is this 404-care essentially ObamaCareCare? I mean, the insurance you g to insure that you are able, at some point before you die, to get through the enrollment process?

Does this mean we should get insurance for our Obamacare?

Capt. Commie wrote:Does this mean we should get insurance for our Obamacare?

If I were one of those capitalist pig, entrepreneurial types I would start the Affordable Insurance for your Affordable Care Act <spit> business <spit>.....

Comrades, it's no longer a 404!

This morning people were finally successfully getting accounts, and when they logged in they'd get a blank white page that said only

SUCCESS URL!

It's likely that the Rethuglikkkans in the House made off with whatever buttons, text, or links should have been on the page and sold them to the Koch brothers.

And to think we spent only $634,320,919 on this wonderful system ... so far. What a bargain!

ObamaCare is a gift
from the Democratic party to you.
All wrapped up in the bright happy gift-wrap
of promises.
Oh, the gift is so beautifully wrapped.
Shake it.
Oh, what is that inside?
And then comes the big day
You get to open your gift
Rip away the beautiful gift-wrap of promises
You're sick and you don't need the pretty packaging of insurance anymore
You need health CARE!
But the great big box doesn't have actual health CARE inside.
It's just got a bill inside
for the box.

Comrade Alex just sent me a larger pic of the doctor in his 404 design, modeled after Kathleen Sebelius. I decided to name it the Blue Doctor of Death and captioned the image accordingly.

[img]/images/Blue_Doctor_of_Death.png[/img]

Thanks so much, Comrade Red Square, for providing me with this handy dandy icon. Otherwise, I would never know how to apply for such generous, glitch-ridden services.

(i.e. I can't/won't read cursive. Also, I have received error 404 messages throughout my life and I still can't figure out why) It's not my fault! Somebody has to pay! (as long as it isn't me)

I was able to establish a healthcare account for my riding mower this morning. Things are going quite smoothly here, comrades.

Squirrel, was that you they kicked off the National Mall for attempting to mow the lawn???

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Squirrel, was that you they kicked off the National Mall for attempting to mow the lawn???

Can't keep a secret from ROCK for long.

Riding Mower 2.jpg

"if you like your veterinarian, you can keep your veteranarian..."

Okay Tovi, at first I laughed when I saw your post. Then I went: "Hey, maybe Tovi is on to something here." After all, they are allowing non-MD operatives do abortions in CA, so, why not let veterinarians do facelifts?

Seems logical to me.

Progressing further into this morass (sounds like?) I had to look no further than my idol, Nanski Pullitoffski. I knew I had to do something, even if I didn't need it.

While I love my avatar and think it conveys my real self, in a really real way, I think it could use a little twerking. Yeah, that's it.

So, with having to do something embedded into my brain, I chose my favorite veterinarian to do my lift. (He did an excellent job euthanizing my kitty, and even offered me a tissue to absorb my grief while he exited the room.)

To be fair™, he offered me many options:

The Golden Retriever: I am, after all, a blond, so this seemed appropriate to him, a guaranteed sale.

The German Shepard: A bit edgier and self-esteem inducing.

The Pug: Foreshortening every appendage on my face with the possibility of breathing problems. Death by asphyxiation a possible side-effect.

The Chihuahua: A yappy breed that suits your character.

I opted for the Golden Retriever because, after all, I am blond. Blonds stick together in the fight for I.Q. equality! We often mention our fabulously competent husbands who have chosen us as trophy wives to further our cause.

I insisted that he provide me with the "undershot" jaw, whereby I look just like Michelle Obama. It's an ailment known as "Prognathism." (conveys pugnacious, self-righteous, condescending views)

Under Obamacare, I found my co-pay for the initial veterinarian visit was 34 cents. However, my deductible is now, $34,000. So I did pay through the nose, which was not included in my insurance, including a nose job. But, I am glad to do this because I know I am helping others. The important thing is, and I stress this for all Comrades, I did something!
I feel so good about myself now!

Oh, I almost forgot! Here is the result of my facelift surgery:
pies-on-parade-face.jpg

Do not fear Comrades, our Dear Leader has appointed a 404 Czar to fix the problem:

[attachment=0]kitten-on-computer-keyboard.gif[/attachment]

I suspect that the wackobirds are behind this!!

"I got my [computer] virus on O'bamaCare™.gov ERROR 404"

Comrade Director Red Square, would it be possible to get our own Cube Collektive bumperstickers?

Chairman Meow wrote:Do not fear Comrades, our Dear Leader has appointed a 404 Czar to fix the problem:

[attachment=0]kitten-on-computer-keyboard.gif[/attachment]
ADORABLE, and therefore GOOD!! Excellent solution to the problem, Comrade!

Comrades, GREAT NEWS!. The Tech Surge Team is on the case & we expect the glorious O'Care site to be ready for the unwashed masses no later than Nov. 30, Dec. 6, Dec. 16, Dec. 29, Jan. 13, soon!!

oie_6172942YWitehND.gif

Comrades,

Heritage may be hacking the site so it shares some of the prole's into with others. Is this good?