Welcome to Mao's Kitchen

When Mao reviewed troops and praised their hard work, their response was "Wei renmin fuwu!" Here we say the same, "In service of the people!"

All party members are now authorized (ordered) to support the proletariat's class struggle by eating at Mao's Kitchen.

maos_kitchen.jpg
There are two convenient locations in Hollywood and Venice, California. So the next time you're taking a break from hoeing your beet fields, planting your rice fields, monitoring the kulak next door, reporting the glasses-wearing intellectual down the street, or otherwise engaged in regular party business, take a long march over to Mao's Kitchen for lunch.

mao_s_ad-min.jpg
Bring your own vodka, and remember to carry your Little Red Book. Don't wait until next Tuesday™ (if you know what I mean). I'll be at my regular table in the back, discussing philosophy with Anita Dunn.

mao3.jpg
Stay tuned, comrades. In the interest of multiculturalism, we're planning a Cinco de Mao celebration. Details to follow.

I presume it's a free restaurant since money is an evil capitalist invention?

Cinco de Mao is right around the corner!

[img]/images/Cinco_De_Mao.jpg[/img]

Minitrue, I'm guessing that there is a certain amount of flexibility in Mao's Kitchen's current truth. So, evil capitalist invention or not, ya better pay up sucka!

Red Square, beautiful. It's just how I pictured it. Thank you.

Might I suggest the onion & beet female zygote soup.

They harvest 20,000 female zygotes for a single bowl!! It is an amazing feat of flavor and party satisfaction as it also works to reduce the female population.

JosephStalinthe3rd wrote:Might I suggest the onion & beet female zygote soup.

They harvest 20,000 female zygotes for a single bowl!! It is an amazing feat of flavor and party satisfaction as it also works to reduce the female population.

No-no-no-no-no, don't let it get out that female zygotes are used, the Proles won't eat it if they know this info. Call them "20,000 herbs and spices" and they'll eat it right up, pun intended.

Image While engaged in the satirical shenanigans of the People's Cube, I forgot that while in Belfast, my daughter and her pals wandered one night into a Soviet themed gay bar - Kremlin. Once again, it's getting harder for satire to keep up with reality. So, Comrade Comrade Stierlitz and Comrade JosephStalinthe3rd, further on down the road you will find your soup.

FreeWifiatMaosKitchen.PNG

WOW!!!!! FREE WIFI!!!!! Now I can browse the Kube on my Obamaphone while I'm eating at Tasty Mao's!

There is a secret menu. The have quite of variety of animals on the list.

Comrade Biff, all posts are equal but your images are

doubleplusfunny.jpg

Minitrue wrote:Comrade Biff, all posts are equal but your images are

doubleplusfunny.jpg
Minds are like a loaded diaper, poke and prod them and there's no telling what's going to seep out.

Comrade Biff, I too am enjoying your images. Now I really can't wait for Cinco de Mao. I'm going to have plenty of red sauce on my wontons and on my burritos.

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:Comrade Biff, I too am enjoying your images. Now I really can't wait for Cinco de Mao. I'm going to have plenty of red sauce on my wontons and on my burritos.
I can think of no better way to compliment the State's bounty than a ration card per view Lucha Libre between the old guard of Chiang Kai-shek and the Saint of Peking. There will be live updates from the parking lot at the ObamaCare triage tent and souvenir dressings for the Children™.

maos guest famine.jpg
No visit is complete without exploring Mao's Book Nook.

warmly love chairman mao.jpg
The Children™ delight in facilitating Chairman Mao's appreciation of cultural diversity.

anchorbaby.jpg
Anchor Baby…it's a Right!

Whenever different cultures hold the same values about class struggle it's another leap forward for the Revolution™.