Well-Health-Safety-Seal for WOKENESS in the WOKELAG

Lady Gaga, Michael B. Jordan, Robert DeNiro and Jennifer Lopez explain how healthy, safe and content you'll feel whenever you're in a building designed and/or maintained by the proprietors in a manner that is sufficiently WOKE to have earned the right to display the "Well-Health-Safety Seal."

But because the Cube justifiably currently refuses to recognize the capitalistic, non-YouTube form of embedding here, you must click this link or the image above to watch it (stand-alone) or, if you prefer, go here.

Indeed, any building satisfying the strict social-justice, environmental-justice, and every-other-kind-of-justice justice has not only earned the right to display the "Well-Health-Safety Seal" but because it reminds us of what we so fondly remember from the pre-ash-heap-of-history part of the 20th Century, it deserves a 21st Century name: Gulag 2.0.

--KOOK

This is such a wonderful idea that I think feel it should be extended to proles as well, i.e., a "well-health safety seal" attached to foreheads and hands. Such seals should should be removable, however, in case a prole ceases to be well and safe.

RedDiaperette wrote:Such seals should should be removable, however, in case a prole ceases to be well and safe.

Yes, although it really isn't necessary to be removable, since they will be in protective custody by that time, for their own protection, of course, and that of the community, you wouldn't want another pandemic.

So in prole case, it could be a tattoo, or branding. You could always cut or burn over it, if you really feel the need to remove it from non-persons during interrogation reeducation corporate training.

... and I even know a whole bunch of nice houselets where to install that progressive WOKELAG infrastructure. Here, have a peek into those sublime catalogues.

(sigh, here we go again...)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:... and I even know a whole bunch of nice houselets where to install that progressive WOKELAG infrastructure. Here, have a peek into those sublime catalogues.

Boston's (Sh)City Hall gets prominent display on those pages. How appropriate and convenient.

Design by that renowned Chicom, I.M. Pei. Prior to corona, Chicom's biggest prank on 'Merica.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:... and I even know a whole bunch of nice houselets where to install that progressive WOKELAG infrastructure. Here, have a peek into those sublime catalogues.

You want truly ugly forward-looking? I give you truly ugly forward-looking at the People's University where I taught: Behold! And do not miss the interiors.

RedDiaperette wrote:

You want truly ugly forward-looking? I give you truly ugly forward-looking ...
O yeah? And howbouthat, eh? :

РКП(б) [RKP(b)]
[/indentr][/indentr][/indentr]
Российская Коммунистическая Партия (большевиков)
[/indentr][/indentr][/indentr]
[Russian Communist Party (bolsheviks)]
[/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr]

This thread has the mythical horned rodent having a really unwell thought. What if 'pelipsky's been surviving in Wokelag almost entire life? The Best Bought capitalism store of 'pelipsky's minor life was built to look like this, on purpose.

The Abandoned, Apocalyptic Architecture of One Bold 1970s Retail Chain
It's the end of the world as we know it, and Best Products is having a sale.
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/b ... chitecture

From 1972 to 1984, Best Products collaborated with the design firm SITE to transform many of its stores into stunning and bizarre works of art. These special showrooms, as they were called, generated fanfare, admiration, and controversy across the United States. They were hotly debated in architecture circles, and ultimately became textbook examples of postmodern architecture—playful and critical, providing mass appeal while challenging assumptions about how “serious” art should look, and where it should be found.

Were those quote marks enveloping "serious" sending a communication signal even way back in 1975 to effectively block serious art, as well as develop the minds with the sensitivity to look for, and find it?

At the opening, a local whom Wines had never met walked straight up to him, with an intensity that put him on edge.

“I thought he was gonna try and fight me,” Wines says. “‘Did you do that?' He asked. I told him I did. ‘I love it! That's what I always have wanted to do, kick the shit out of one of those buildings.'”

Like Peggy Leelipsky sang, is this what "serious" art and architecture is all about, kickin' the sh*t out of the serious art of everyday life.

Kook said:
Lady Gaga, Michael B. Jordan, Robert DeNiro and Jennifer Lopez explain how healthy, safe and content you'll feel whenever you're in a building designed and/or maintained by the proprietors in a manner that is sufficiently WOKE to have earned the right to display the "Well-Health-Safety Seal."

Are we supposed to take this art "serious" and just kick the sh•t out of it?

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:Such seals should should be removable, however, in case a prole ceases to be well and safe.
... in prole case, it could be a tattoo, or branding ...
hah! And whadabout those subcutaneous nano sugar needles of MIT?

ha-ha: microneedle patch, quantum dots encoded vaccination, semiconducting nanoparticles... aaand (here we're back to Far-UVC!): those dots fluoresce under near-infrared light! bingo!!!

And now excuse me, Komrades - I must run to the, I mean, must cable the bunker (WMOMNE) this here (ACHTUNG! CONFIDENTIAL!): Vee must put those nano-sugar MIT guys into a strict KESS sharashka!

Mystery item No. 1

RedDiaperette wrote:... And do not miss [highlight=#ffff00]the interiors[/highlight].
tcha.. Eisenman.... famous for botched (but, but.. see? 120% conform with E's "theorizing"!) designs. Alas, pars pro toto, House VI.....

Eisenman's Wexner Center is known, at least from the outside, to anyone who ever looked carefully into contemporary architecture. It's inner charms are internationally, um, cherished. Just of the cuff, a sample (the article itself is dull):

... und ein Innenraum scheint bei einigen Besuchern aufgrund der aufeinanderprallenden Ebenen des Designs Übelkeit hervorzurufen.
... and one interior space seems to induce nausea in some visitors, caused by colliding planes in its design.
... [Wexner Center's] colliding planes tend to make its users [Komradette RedD included] disoriented to the point of physical nausea. (WPedia)
"architectural" "theorizing": The road which lead to (architectural, post-early-80s) "deconstructivism" and (architectural, post-70s) "postmodernism".

Re (architectural) "deconstructivism": Even a ("deconstructivist", and heavily overrated) philosopher had his fingers in that pie - Jacques Derrida. (must have been flattering for both sides, architects: wow, look, philosopher, très très en vogue ; philosophers: alors, nous concevons la postmodernity of le design). Yeah - Derrida, of the French gang (Foucault, Deleuze, Lacan, ..), continuing what Frankfurter Schule started ...

jackalopelipsky wrote:.. [ the BEST/SIDE thing ] ..
[ it's not art, and not "architecture" - it's gimmicks (perplexing and funny, and nothing "wrong" with that) (plus: obvious PR stunt, and nothing "wrong" with that, too) ]

But, but, now back to real reality:

Form Here to Internity* (and Back):

I've just-now returned after escaping from two days in captivity in the Great Wolfe Lodge, which insisted on my keeping my twice-vaccinated face completely masked -- indeed, they suggested an inverted grocery bag (without eye-holes, nose-hole or mouth-hole) would be even better.

Since escaping, I have made an oath that if I ever again find myself in a vehicle controlled by family members determined to make me experience the joys of confinement in the Great Wolfe Lodge, I will find a way to exit the vehicle at high speed to experience the relatively greater joy of hitting the ground at 75 mph (while still wearing my straight-jacket) and then enjoying the more tolerable torture of prolonged recovery from multiple fractures as being far greater than the joys of being at the Great Wolfe Lodge.

I have no doubt that soon the Great Wolfe Lodge will be displaying the "Well-Health-Safety Seal" designed by compassionate SJW engineers to reward proprietors of buildings WOKE enough to support every conceivable aspect of the Green New Deal now known as the WOKELAG Infrastructure Bill.

Now that I'm back in my own bunker, I am striving to become un-WOKE. I've taken-off my three masks multiple times, but somehow my straight-jacketed hands seem to find a way to put them back into place without my noticing until after it's too late. Therefore, I've tentatively concluded that it may not be possible to become un-WOKE after spending more than two days in WOKENESS. (It's like becoming addicted to Percocet after a mere one-week Rx by a physician for severe post-surgical pain-- at least that's what the experts tell us about the Opioid Epidemic Pandemic.)

Thus, there should be joy in our Collective that no one will be able to escape from the GULAG 2.0 (a.k.a. the WOKELAG). It will be everywhere and everywhen** from here to internity

not a spelling error.
**also not a spelling error.

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:Lady Gaga, Michael B. Jordan, Robert DeNiro and Jennifer Lopez explain how healthy, safe and content you'll feel whenever you're in a building designed and/or maintained by the proprietors in a manner that is sufficiently WOKE to have earned the right to display the "Well-Health-Safety Seal."

Well, I DO hope that those buildings are using the clean, Wellness-enhancing, Healthy air purifying / scenting system designed by Gwyneth Paltrow! You want them smelling... uh... "nice" you know.

Gwyneth2.jpeg

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote: ... Well, I DO hope that those buildings are using the clean, Wellness-enhancing, Healthy air purifying / scenting system designed by Gwyneth Paltrow! You want them smelling... uh... "nice" you know.

An anonymous source said that with respect to Blue-Staters (like Paltrow) the scent is rather swampy, but an anonymous Red State source said that with respect to Red-Staters, it's a natural scent like a breath of fresh air:

Mystery item No. 1

--KOOK