Well, Somebody's Gotta Pay!

Welfate_Mom_15_kids.jpg
Here is a female cisgendered komrade who has her head on straight, komrades! Why make the poster child for progeny laws who fathered ten of her fifteen kids pay up while he's in jail when there are so many proles to plunder?

Liberalism 101 Lesson 3:

If you are struggling under the weight of ever upward spiraling taxes and voice any complaint then you will be accused of not “caring” because, after all:

It's for the children.

"...somebody gots to PAY for all my childrens and be responsible and accountable..."

<off>

I do believe that the taxpayers have already done so.

She just needs to apply for the new RaceCard.

RaceCard.jpg

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:She just needs to apply for the new RaceCard.

...And get Liberty Mutual Insurance, so that she can say "Newslflash: Nobody's Perfect!"

Liberty Mutual Newsflash.jpg

(Sorry to vent here, but it grates on my nerves every time I hear her say it! As if insurance companies aren't aware of that fact? They seem to be rather keenly aware of nothing else.)

1. If the taxpayers are to be responsible for and accountable for the aforesaid children, then the taxpayers should have control over where they are raised, what they are taught, and how they are brought up.

But clearly this would be an imposition on the parent.

2. If a citizen had committed vehicular homicide 15 times, their license to drive would have long since been revoked. Having 15 unwanted and unnecessary children, arguably an equal crime in an overpopulated world, should result in a similar penalty.

But clearly this would be an imposition on the parent.

We need only to legislate Planned Parenthood the authority to conduct retroactive birth control. It is, after all, a woman's choice and her health (and convenience) we are worried about...

Comrade Putout wrote:...Finds out he needs a GF first.
Cis-GF? Trans-GF? Bi-GF? And are we certain that Ivan is not thinking of im- or non-pregnating himself, perhaps after the appropriate surgery? Really, my dear, these days we must be oh so sensitive to such gender identificationisms.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:...Finds out he needs a GF first.
Cis-GF? Trans-GF? Bi-GF? And are we certain that Ivan is not thinking of im- or non-pregnating himself, perhaps after the appropriate surgery? Really, my dear, these days we must be oh so sensitive to such gender identificationisms.

We will need to include more then just humans. I guess he has a tractor as a GF.

Um, Komrades, I think Ivan has enough "girlfriends". This picture was leaked by a buddy of mine:

IvanLikesTheLADIES.jpg

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Um, Komrades, I think Ivan has enough "girlfriends". This picture was leaked by a buddy of mine:
No one suspects the Illuminati.
Illuminati.jpg