What a mouth he's got on him!

BidenObamaTile.jpg

Breaking News!

Rethuglicans fall for the old "lets get serious about this budget thingy" speech. Vice President Biden caught ribbing dear leader over messing with the evil Bushyremnants. Biden went on to say, "We sucked them right in. I mean really; did they actually think that we'd give their plan any serious consideration? What a bunch of putzses. The way out of this thing is to double down on the highly successful stimulus program I ran and pick the pockets clean of every last one of these selfish corksoackers right wing, racist, tea party proles. If there's not enough money after we finish that we'll simply print more or borrow it. I'd eat my own arm before I'd give in to any of their ideas. Come on people, listen to Ole Joe!"

LittleBaby.jpg

Comrade WTF boy,

Words such as this [cocksuckers] are totally unacceptable for use on this forum.

Be creative, a word like corksuckers gets the point across without being without being crude, lewed or rude.

The rating of the board is G or PG.

If you do not comply, "education officers" will visit you.

General Confusion wrote:Comrade WTF boy,

Words such as this {cocksuckers] are totally unacceptable for use on this forum.

Be creative, a word like corksuckers gets the point across without being without being crude, lewed or rude.

The rating of the board is G or PG.

I was simply quoting Fearless Leader's number 2 and have as much control over his speech as I do over The One's. But you are quite right of course and I have altered his filthy language to better suit the collective's conscience. Further, I have made an appointment for a Jiffy Lobo and will reduce my vodka ration for the evening. I will humbly accept any further punishment you feel appropriate.

Cheesy Rice! the mouth on this guy...Icehole better clean up act...

So easy now for new members. In old days, things were tough!

(welcome to Cube, Comrade Winning the Future!)

WTF Boy,

The Korrect word for the usage you want to refer to would be KOCHsuckers. Just like Bushitler, Sarah Impalin and so forth. All you need to do is find the appropriate Reichwinger and then morph their name into your usage.

I share in Tovarichi's happiness that you have joined us on the Right Korrekt Side of History, comrade! But...your name does not stand for "Woe to Fascists"?

Dear Leader's diatribe today was a perfect model of "Kinetic Inertia"!

Words such as this {cocksuckers] are totally unacceptable for use on this forum.

AKKK! You went and said the word anyway.

Yes, Koch-sucker would be much more accurate, Pepsi is the drink of the new (Progressive) generation.

(Apologies to Barney Fwank and the gay cadre, we are in no way suggesting that such acts are unacceptable or that the Collective is somehow ashamed of such behavior it's just that...Oh never mind)

Comrade Whoopie, Oppressive Clintonian Republikkan policy of Don't Ask Don't Tell is rescinded by Dear Leader. What was prohibited is now allowable, I hopefully hope not so mandatory. Use of word is no longer offensive, only mildly concerning.

New Guy has much to learn...

I DENOUNCE ALL THE SUCKLING SPEAK!!! We have sensitive ears and eyes about and what would they be saying!!?? They would be saying we are uncivil and un-sensitive!!! *%$#@! *%$#@!!! **!

ah, umm, what was the topic . . . oh yes, Rethuglicans were fooled and old Joe binBiden is a fool. Yes, so what is new??

Was going to say "distasteful" but seemed inappropriate at time...

Yes Huckleberry, that Buffoon does have a mouth on him. I wonder if he kisses his mother with it.

Tovarichi, if don't ask, don't tell is repealed, then we can ask and they must tell? That seems like a step back to me.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Yes Huckleberry, that Buffoon does have a mouth on him. I wonder if he kisses his mother with it.

Tovarichi, if don't ask, don't tell is repealed, then we can ask and they must tell? That seems like a step back to me.
Buffoon's mouth should not be on a dead horse but you did not hear that from me. Now you are causing confusion, Whoopie, what are we not asking and not telling and why can we not ask or not tell? Can you tell or should I not ask???

I don't understand question. What did she say? Would she tell me what she said? Nevermind

Tovarichi wrote:I don't understand question. What did she say? Would she tell me what she said? Nevermind

Who said what??? Who she said what?? What is all this talking of asking and not asking??? Who is telling what they're not supposed to tell??!!!! I DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE BUSH REGIME!

WTF boy,

See what you started? Have a double ration of voidka on me!

Quotings are never required to be verbatim if the offending fool has a very limited vocabulary.

Welcome to the cube, and drink up, comrade! WTF is a hangover from World War I Dutch fighter designer, Where's the Fokker? [the Red Baron flew his aircraft from the DR series]
Last edited by General Confusion on 4/14/2011, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: clairvoiance!

General:
Very good, very good indeed. My little ploy seems to have worked just fine and I'm happy to inform you that you will not need to be purged or sent for short vacation in Siberia with nothing but beachwear. You see, what I was doing was posing as a simply newbie newborn to test you and make sure that you are upholding the rigid standards that I set for this little social experiment of letting citizens communicate somewhat openly over this new thing called Internet. Of course though, every word, every sentiment, your very breathing rate and particularly any "clever" nuanced slights that might in any way damage the Party or impugn my leadership have all been recorded. Of all the proles on this blogg, you were the only one who called the WTF Baby beet boy, on his distasteful language. Keep up the good work comrade and remember nothing, I am meaning nothing, is as it seems. Perhaps you are feeling a warm trickle down your leg after making the connection between myself and WTF Baby?
Stalin
stalinbabycomparison.jpg

I am also not without friends of additional influence.
Putinandme.jpg

The blue eyes and blond hair of WTF Boy remind me of a previous thread.

Does WTF Boy stand for White Toddler Fascist Boy ?

To paraphrase Comrade Buffoon " ! ? " . Just Askin' .

Great Lenin's Ghost!

What do we have here? Someone trying to hone in the good Commodores exalted place as the baby with the right angry progressive attitude!!!!!!

Be careful there Comrade WTF, I will be watching you VERY closely. We are all equals here but some are more equal than others.

Pssst.....Also though it may look like I'm still in diapers, I actually sport boxers underneath my jam jams and I know how to use them.

I like this fine young Comrade:

baby03.jpg

Seems familiar somehow?

3852.jpg

That "fine young Comrade:"... appears to be a comradette, and umm, uh, yes I see familarities......

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote: Be careful there Comrade WTF, I will be watching you VERY closely. We are all equals here but some are more equal than others.

Would this constitute a prevarication? I'm just asking as it could go either way with what this chap is doing with his digit.

baby_flipping_the_bird.jpg

Would this constitute a prevarication? I'm just asking as it could go either way with what this chap is doing with his digit.

Comrade WTF,

Seems he is expressing his opinion on Obama's generational spending theft of a budget and debt he is going to inherit that Rethugglikkan budget that just passed. We all are upset how they want to kill granny and deny him food.

Oh, Oh! Good Stalin in heaven! Are we now going to have the baby wars?

Comrade Commodore,
Did you have a chance to test that new equipment I sent?

snoogie_weapon.jpg

Oh, Oh! Good Stalin in heaven! Are we now going to have the baby wars?

Comrade Commodore,
Did you have a chance to test that new equipment I sent?

Why thank you kindly Comrade! I'll make a fine addition to add to my ...........................Snort, snicker, evil laugh.

debt-star.jpg