What exactly is happening at Fort A.P. Hill?

Prog_Off.gif
Hmmm. Hearing reports of training at a big bunch of temporary structures (churches, banks, sports facilities) erected at Fort A.P. Hill in Virginia. Lots of concertina wire. As we all know Tea Party groups are being equated to terrorists, and there is an effort to stigmatize gun owners. Rumors of FEMA and other alphabet soup of LE agencies training there. Training for operations against citizens? There has been lots of hinky State propaganda circulating around the military regarding home-grown "threats". Military training exercises in major urban areas. Transportation choke points being developed. And lots of demonizing by The State of people who are growing tired of having their wealth, liberty, and dignity stripped from them. We live in interesting times, my friends.

Check out army.mil/aphill to see what they say about it.

Is this supposed to be funny? I removed the large font and the solid red color from the post, hoping that would make things clearer. And it's still not funny.

Perhaps, comrade PolPotLuckSupper has confused the People's Cube with InfoWars, PrisonPlanet, or some other Alex Jones's website that publishes hilarious materials without labeling it "humor" and "satire," like 30,000 army guillotines, leaving the reader guessing...

Why is the TSA holding classes on Operational Deployments?

Let the CONSPIRACIES FLY! (after removing their shoes, belts, hats, and passing through the naked scanners...)
Red, this is not an Infowars topic, this is what I'm seeing in adjacent classrooms at the Federal training gulag facility I'm at for the next three weeks...

30,000 army guillotines!

So that's why the stores don't have them anymore.

Red Square wrote:Is this supposed to be funny? I removed the large font and the solid red color from the post, hoping that would make things clearer. And it's still not funny.

Perhaps, comrade PolPotLuckSupper has confused the People's Cube with InfoWars, PrisonPlanet, or some other Alex Jones's website that publishes hilarious materials without labeling it "humor" and "satire," like 30,000 army guillotines, leaving the reader guessing...
It was not meant to be funny. It was meant to get people thinking. And that twat Alex Jones may Have mentioned this, but I believe Fox and perhaps Forbes have as well. And others. Sorry if the red text offended you, Red. Ignore the info. Hell, delete it if you want. Some crazy s@$t is still going on whether it is worthy to be discussed here or not.

If reality is beginning to resemble Infowars, then it's a ground-floor opportunity for some entrepreneur (Red?) to create an even more over-the-top website than Infowars. Talk about a hard act to follow.

Yeah, but Comrade Head Of Jello, you kinda gotta be of an agent provocateur style to follow in Comrade Jones' footsteps.

Still, a stopped clock is right twice a day...

And what Comrade Tovarichi said.

Margaret wrote:30,000 army guillotines!

So that's why the stores don't have them anymore.
Exactly, Comrade Margaret - it IS a government conspiracy to keep the masses from buying up all the guillotines on the market! Even Walmart hardly ever has any on the shelves anymore!

Walmart has guillotines, but they are made in China and break after the third use. No questions warranty? sure, go ahead and try...

Dedhedvedev wrote:If reality is beginning to resemble Infowars, then it's a ground-floor opportunity for some entrepreneur (Red?) to[highlight=#FFFF99] create an even more over-the-top website than Infowars[/highlight]. Talk about a hard act to follow.

Comrades,

Imagine a site with nothing but unedited, documentary style video's depicting a day in the life of an MSNBC news writer. Or better,...Eric Holder! Infowars? Pfftt...

Captain Craptek wrote:
Dedhedvedev wrote:If reality is beginning to resemble Infowars, then it's a ground-floor opportunity for some entrepreneur (Red?) to[highlight=#FFFF99] create an even more over-the-top website than Infowars[/highlight]. Talk about a hard act to follow.

Comrades,

Imagine a site with nothing but unedited, documentary style video's depicting a day in the life of an MSNBC news writer. Or better,...Eric Holder! Infowars? Pfftt...
A site where "pseudo reality prevails"?