What if our past presidents had Chairman O's thought?

Comrades, I was just thinking on how some of Amerikkka's past presidents would have been had they had the brilliant thoughts of the Obamessiah:

"Mr. Gorbachev, that wall is none of our business." — Ronald Reagan

"December seventh, nineteen forty-one. A date upon which we must askourselves, what could we have done to avoid this?" — FDR

"Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what your country cando for you!" — JFK

"If America shows weakness and uncertainty, the world will drift toward tragedy. Pretty sure that's gonna happen on my watch." — G. W. Bush

"Speak softly and eloquently." — Teddy Roosevelt

"You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you really only need to fool the majority of people until the election is over." — Abraham Lincoln

"To be prepared for war is far too provocative." — George Washington

"Four score and seven years ago, our forefathers brought onto this land, slavery and intolerance." --Abe Lincoln

"My first wish is to see this plague of mankind, intolerance, banished from the earth" George Washington

"Terrorists can topple our biggest buildings, but I'm toppling the foundation of America"--Dubya

"Government is the solution to the problem, government isn't the problem"--Ronald Reagan

"I am not a crooked Chicago thug"--Richard Nixon

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"-- Bill Clinton (oops, that one was unedited)

"Those who would sacrifice a little safety for liberty are idiot tea-bagging hate-mongers!" - Bejamin Franklin

The tree of liberty must be chopped down from time to time because the damn thing gets in the way of my veiw of Michelle's Whitehouse garden!" - Thomas Jefferson

"One man with courage makes me sick!" - Andrew Jackson

"To the grifters belong the spoils." - Andrew Jackson

The Do Everything To Screw It Up President - Warren G. Harding