What is Hillary's actual bite radius?

QUESTIONS OF THE DAY
Answer these questions of the day and win a months supply of pain killers:

1) Did Hillary actually take two bites of the pork chop in her hand, or is it just a prop?
2) If she did actually take the bites, what is Hillary's bite radius?

Comrades,

A number of local comrades asked me a question over the weekend; "What is Hillary's actual bite radius?" With only fragmentary evidence to go by I was stumped. But then I saw this picture!

I've had Mr. Hooper (of Jaws fame) check and certify the bite radius left in the pork chop and compare it to the dimensions of Hillary's dentures. The comrade providing the closest bite radius estimate will be awarded a bushel of beet greens in addition to your choice of pain killers.

Whatever the actual radius dimensions, FLATUS has it beaten...

Comrade Craptek, Since Hillary can expand her throat region, as evidenced by Jeremy Wade, my guess is the bite radius maxes out at 30.5 cm if she uses her copious "gape-and-suck" method of swallowing. According to Jeremy, she pops her mouth open which causes suction - dragging in most anything which is unlucky enough to be in front of her jaws.

Whats-On-Jeremy-Wade copy.jpg
And while her dentures appear to be rather small in comparison to her jaws, she actually has another layer of very sharp needle like incisors on the roof of her mouth. Nothing can escape this bite once she has it in her sights. Excellent question Comrade, I always wondered what the answer was . . .

Red Walrus wrote:Comrade Craptek, Since Hillary can [highlight=#ffff00]expand her throat region[/highlight], as evidenced by Jeremy Wade, my guess is the bite radius maxes out at 30.5 cm if she uses her copious [highlight=#ffff00]"gape-and-suck" method of swallowing[/highlight]. According to Jeremy, she pops her mouth open which causes suction - dragging in most anything which is unlucky enough to be in front of her jaws.
Image Butter wouldn't melt in that delicate, dainty little mouth.

Comrade! How dare you speak of Queen Hillary in that fashion?! Just kidding... sounds like some of the females humans I've met here in my oak tree.

Captain Craptek wrote:1) Did Hillary actually take two bites of the pork chop in her hand, or is it just a prop?
That's no prop Crappy. From a distance it appears to be a pork chop, but if you get up close, real close, you can see what Hillary really has on that stick.

hillary pork chopS.jpg

We are both members in good standing... (settle down Ivan!)

merkel-sword-swallowing.jpg

What is Hillary's bite radius?

Well, that depends on what the meaning of “radius” is. Or, “bite” if you prefer.

While Craptek's assertion that butter wouldn't melt in that delicate, dainty little mouth, is korrekt, he may not be aware of her consumption of ice cream. There is a reason she loves all flavors. It's because she can't tell the difference, in case voters have their favorites.

In addition, she can't tell the difference because she, herself, is cold as ice. Taste and smell do tend to diminish when one is frozen.

I have it on good authority (an anonymous source) that BJ Clinton strayed from her because he got an ice cream headache every time he "engaged" with her.

If he got an ice cream headaches he was ea...

Eww. I don't feel well.

[color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] should not feel well after he wrote:If he got an ice cream headaches he was ea...

Eww. I don't feel well.
eww-indeed-ivan.png

What is most important, I believe, is that it is now firmly established that Hillary Bites.

Before or after she got her teeth smacked out?