What is Joe Biden doing about THESE?

Tactical Assault Rock from CroMagnum Arms International(CAI)

Ebay_Assault_Rock.png
While the seller made a bundle on shipping, we are entitled to know:

Where was the background check?

What is the magazine capacity on this? it says it was fired 200 times...

Does Diane Feinstein have one of these too?

Was is shipped to the District of Columbia?

BAN THEM I SAY!

Comrade Tovarichi,
Please do not make Uncle Joe look like a horses hind portion. It takes several under assistant somethings to keep track of him. A GPS device is under consideration.

What a great idea! Thanks, commie. Think I'll package up a few million in camouflage boxes and sell them as Pet Assault Rocks.

Comrade Tovarichi,

Except for a few prohibitive international laws and a 'pesky' embargo on the Palestinian territory, (which I am sure we can get around by greasing the correct palms at the U.N.) I think I see a truly kapitalist opportunity here. Any diplomatic connections you may have to help get this deal through surely couldn't hurt.

images.jpeg
advanced Palestinian semi-automatic assault rock technology

A). He's not doing anything about them as he's (typically) unaware he's missing them.
B). He's exhibiting a certain amount of covetous jealousy that someone else has something he doesn't.
C). He's wondering why his head is rattling a little less than normal.
D). He's bragging about another "3-letter word".
E). He has a curious way of passing kidney stones to his brain.
F). How much would they be worth if they were advertised on E-Bay as "O'fficial O'bama-nads"?

It is frightening to think deadly weapons like this can be sold to ANYONE over the internet. I can hear the Rethuglican idiots saying right now, "Rocks don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people!" Stupid fools.

Comrades, he has moved forward and has started to sell a black model, which as you well know, makes the model even more powerful and intimidating.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tactical-Assau ... 1154614856

I must admit I am fearful now walking the streets knowing some Reich-Wing scum may carry such a scary thing on their person.

Commie-rads.

It appears we have new sheriff in town. Since Chairman Obama, between his golf outings and Hawaiian vacations, can not formulate the relationships needed to govern, he has relinquished his work duties to Slow-Joe Biden. From negotiating on tax policy to formulating the government plan to disarm the peasants, Slow-Joe is now the man.

joe-biden-shades-getty.jpg

I feel so relieved that 'Ol Joe is "the man", even though he probably doesn't know how many letters are in either. And there's nothing like a cheap pair of sunglasses to hide the fact that being brain-dead can still look kool (even though "kool" is a 3-letter word).