What really was said during the debate: lip reading video

Jim_Lehrer_Butterfly.jpg
As every Obama voter knows, it wasn't the real Romney we saw at the debate. But that is not all! Neither was it the real Obama, nor was it the real Jim Lehrer.

In this classified video, we can hear what was really going on during the debate. The soundtrack we heard on TV had been added later. It was superimposed on the tape by a secret Corporate Conspiracy Unit, who matched everyone's lip movement with random words that sounded like some serious political rhetoric, and showed it on all channels (we know that all media channels obey the Corporate Conspiracy Unit and their so-called "competition" is only for appearance's sake).

What is it that they are trying to hide from the American public? Obviously, the fact that they are all members of the same Choom Gang!

I feel so much better -- this is exactly and precisely what I knew I heard but did not think anyone else had heard it. Thank you so much for clarifying my clarification.

Wouldn't it be great if the power of the federal government were so little in the affairs of society, the opportunity for faction and demagoguery so small, that politics was just a side-show where it hardly mattered what candidates said - it having next to no meaning or impact on the direction of our lives; where free society and not government were the center of gravity of human affairs.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Wouldn't it be great if the power of the federal government were so little in the affairs of society, the opportunity for faction and demagoguery so small, that politics was just a side-show where it hardly mattered what candidates said - it having next to no meaning or impact on the direction of our lives; where free society and not government were the center of gravity of human affairs.
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
I voiced similar thoughts in conversation with my wife while watching the debate. She said she trusted Romney more than Obama. I told her I agreed with her to an extent, but I would never truly trust a politician who continues to accept the premise that it is Government's job to make sure I have health care, education, and a retirement plan.

Romney went wrong in pledging to cut PBS funding not because he created a new Big Bird meme, but because he failed to point out that this shouldn't end Sesame Street. If PBS programming is good, then it can compete in the free market (personally, I'd like to see Sesame Street go up against The View). He forgot to mention that television programming is not the job of the Federal Government, a simple fact that too few Americans understand.
[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
I denounce $$ Haliburton and his Sans-Nanny State dystopia!