What rearry happened

Trump_Kim.jpg
The Kapitalist Associated Press (but they're really one of us) posted this news article saying that "no one knows" what was said in the historic meeting between our Man Of The People, Kim Jong Un, and the Capitalist Pig, Donald Trump.

Trump-Kim go one-on-one: Who will know what was really said?

Well, we here at the State Science Institute had a hidden microphone in the room. What follows is for your eyes only and is not to be shared with anyone who isn't a Made Prog:

"We are a very poor people... with very small penis... but I offer you my sister..."

"I don't want your sister. Have you SEEN what I'm sleeping with?"

"Arrite, arrite, I give you rand on which to build Trump Tower..."

"OK. I want one of your missile bases to build it on..."

"Oh! You breaking my barrs, Mr. Trump, you breaking my barrs..."

"And another missile base for a 5-star golf course."

"AIEEE! You hurting me so bad!"

"And you know, we have the best doctors in the world in America. We can give you a large penis..."

"OOOH! A rarge penis? Rike Americans? OK, I give you everysing! Take whole country! When can I get operation?"

The two emerged from the room, smiling, as the cameras rolled...

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Trump_Kim.jpg
The Kapitalist Associated Press (but they're really one of us) posted this news article saying that "no one knows" what was said in the historic meeting between our Man Of The People, Kim Jong Un, and the Capitalist Pig, Donald Trump.

Trump-Kim go one-on-one: Who will know what was really said?

Well, we here at the State Science Institute had a hidden microphone in the room. What follows is for your eyes only and is not to be shared with anyone who isn't a Made Prog:

"We are a very poor people... with very small penis... but I offer you my sister..."

"I don't want your sister. Have you SEEN what I'm sleeping with?"

"Arrite, arrite, I give you rand on which to build Trump Tower..."

"OK. I want one of your missile bases to build it on..."

"Oh! You breaking my barrs, Mr. Trump, you breaking my barrs..."

"And another missile base for a 5-star golf course."

"AIEEE! You hurting me so bad!"

"And you know, we have the best doctors in the world in America. We can give you a large penis..."

"OOOH! A rarge penis? Rike Americans? OK, I give you everysing! Take whole country! When can I get operation?"

The two emerged from the room, smiling, as the cameras rolled...
That is exackry the diarogue I heard tapped out on this exerent facility's water pipes. Praise Stalin for your excerent tecknoergy at Science Institute.

New Comrade, the Party ™ sees to it that you don't know the half of it.

Like these guys...
Tinfoil_Hat_Peoples_Ministry.jpg
They don't exist, so don't look for them in or near Tractor Barn #2. Ever. They're not real, even a little bit.
Mind your beets, make your quota, and you won't have any problems.

Oh, here's a little tip...Confessing you monitor pipe tapping (which means you've been taught to interpret such things) can get you a late night knock on the door, if you aren't careful.