What to do with old Borders Books locations......

[img]/images/Open_Borders_Immigration_Center.jpg[/img]

Comrades, as we all know, when Texas and Florida become reliable allies in the struggle for true one party rule, our dream of unbreakable elektoral power will become reality. To that end all vacant Borders Books locations along our southern zone should become Open Borders, a new gulag of State Benefit Centers For Undocumented Demokrats.

There, the downtrodden uneducated proletarian masses liberated from their oppressive societies can be fed from the unused Seattle's Best counters, and educated in People's Collective theory while waiting for amnesty, 0bamaphones, and citizenship to be granted.

If only my photoshop skills were sufficient to illustrate this grand plan. How glorious will be the day when all wages are truly suppressed in the name of income equality. For other people not in the Central Committee.

Comrade PolPotLuckSupper - your wish to have Photoshop skills has just been granted by the power of the Department of Visual Agitation and Unanimity.

Hey, I thought The Plan ™ was to make the Undocumented Democrats ™ feel right at home like real Americans by making them wait in long lines at the DMV. wtf?

Juche Couture wrote:Hey, I thought The Plan ™ was to make the Undocumented Democrats ™ feel right at home like real Americans by making them wait in long lines at the DMV. wtf?

Affirmative action, comrade. Affirmative action! Only after true equality has been achieved can they be forced to wait in lines. Till then, they must suffer preferential treatment.

BORDERS MUST BE CLOSED!!! Comrade citizens are fleeing North to watch hockey games and South to join the vigilantes. Unaceptable!

hoodat wrote:BORDERS MUST BE CLOSED!!! Comrade citizens are fleeing North to watch hockey games and South to join the vigilantes. Unaceptable!
Comrade Hoodat, borders are to be closing only for workers LEAVING the country, not coming in. I would advise you to make that distinction clearly in the future, your comment has been duly noted and logged by NSAKVD.

Red Square wrote:Comrade PolPotLuckSupper - your wish to have Photoshop skills has just been granted by the power of the Department of Visual Agitation and Unanimity.
I rejoice at the granting of unearned skills by the beneficent Red Square! May there always be additional vodka and cooking oil substitute coupons in your ration book.

What in the name of Lenin am I seeing here, is that gratitude? New Comrade, this is the People's Cube. You are ENTITLED to that earned and owned by others, and you should be outraged that it took this long to receive your fair share.

Welcome to the cube; mind your manners, share your vodka, respect our womyns-folk, and beware of red noses, babushkas, and a shiny gold shovel...

Feel free to join us behind tractor barn #2 after the tools are cleaned this evening for political discourse, singing of marching songs, and perhaps the redistributing of a product distilled from unaccountable beets.

Tovarichi wrote:
Feel free to join us behind tractor barn #2 after the tools are cleaned this evening for political discourse, singing of marching songs, and perhaps the redistributing of a product distilled from unaccountable beets.

Tovarich Tovarichi - Tractor Barn #2 after the tools are cleaned? I thought it was rape the shit out of the women after the #6 Barn Dance? Now I'm all confused....
blazing-saddles-225.jpg

We live in a kinder, gentler Amerikka today. It has been a long time since we have needed to enter a town and put a "number 6" on the populace.

Oh, for the heady Cossack days of old...

Tovarichi wrote:What in the name of Lenin am I seeing here, is that gratitude? New Comrade, this is the People's Cube. You are ENTITLED to that earned and owned by others, and you should be outraged that it took this long to receive your fair share.

Welcome to the cube; mind your manners, share your vodka, respect our womyns-folk, and beware of red noses, babushkas, and a shiny gold shovel...

I will never again express gratitude for that which I am justly entitled! Permit me to bring a large portion of buckwheat groats to wash down with beet distillate.

PolPotLuckSupper wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:What in the name of Lenin am I seeing here, is that gratitude? New Comrade, this is the People's Cube. You are ENTITLED to that earned and owned by others, and you should be outraged that it took this long to receive your fair share.

I will never again express gratitude for that which I am justly entitled! Permit me to bring a large portion of buckwheat groats to wash down with beet distillate.

I second Comrade Tovarichi's greeting with one alteration: Welcome to the cube; mind your manners, share your vodka, [highlight=#FFFF00]feed our forest creatures[/highlight], and beware of red noses, babushkas, and a shiny gold shovel...

I would also add that you've received a favorable avatar pixel compliance grade for remaining within TPC's mandatory pixel allocation standards. Forward!

Captain Craptek
Pixel Equality Team (CCCP)