What Will Obama Do When The Stimulus Doesn't Work?

POLL: Obama and Congress know the "Stimulus Bill" isn't going to work. What have they conspired to do when even children and the Press figure this out?

You may select 1 option

What about a 7th choice that says "What do you mean it isn't going to work?! Anything to come from The O'ly Loins of THE One MUST work!!!"

I wouldn't want to get tricked into voting for something that would end up in my getting purged....

-OV

What do you mean when it doesn't work? Are you questioning the infallibility of Chairman O and the Party? That represents clear Thought Crime! I propose this thought criminal be Purged at once, before he spreads his thought crime to other, weaker-minded comrades.

All of the above, minus the tax cut, obviously.

[off] All of the above plus increase taxes.

What happened to the option "Ask Congress to provide another stimulus, with a tax hike on the selfish rich."

Results are unimportant to liberal progressives, the intent is what matters. Obama's intent is to “jump start the economy”, so the stimulus plan will be announced a success the moment its signed.
Do we consider Social Security a failure? Hell No! It was a shining moment in liberal history.
The war on poverty? Nope.
There is no such thing as a failed liberal program or policy and don't any of you forget it.
...or else.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Results are unimportant to liberal progressives, the intent is what matters. Obama's intent is to “jump start the economy”, so the stimulus plan will be announced a success the moment its signed.
Do we consider Social Security a failure? Hell No! It was a shining moment in liberal history.
The war on poverty? Nope.
There is no such thing as a failed liberal program or policy and don't any of you forget it.
...or else.

Maksim, you are exactly correct, and if the people are less than enthused with whatever comes from Obama's wonderful crap sandwiches program, it will because THEY are ungrateful spiteful idiots and not because His Oiliness failed. Or, as Obama the First (aka Jimmy Carter) concluded after his bizarre retreat to Camp David in 1979, "Either I'm right or you people are no damn good."

I denounce Margaret for suggesting the stimulus bill *might* fail.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:I denounce Margaret for suggesting the stimulus bill *might* fail.

Just DENOUNCING her is not enough. Don't you see, she was questioning the infallibility of Chairman O and the Party. That represents clear Thought Crime! I propose this thought criminal be Purged at once, before she spreads her thought crime to other, weaker-minded comrades.

Comrade Joe wrote:
Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:I denounce Margaret for suggesting the stimulus bill *might* fail.

Just DENOUNCING her is not enough. Don't you see, she was questioning the infallibility of Chairman O and the Party. That represents clear Thought Crime! I propose this thought criminal be Purged at once, before she spreads her thought crime to other, weaker-minded comrades.
Grab your torches and People's Rifles!

Comrades,

I wouldn't be so quick to suggest purging Margaret. She has many connections, all of them very influential, and extremely vindictive....errr progressive. I believe it's a special social club, sorority, organization that includes many liberal icons; many of them women.(envision the MTE, Nansky P, Diane F, Barbara B etc.) We do not walk, or talk in the same circles as dear Margaret..with the exception of the Chairman, of course......I would proceed with caution.....you have been warned!

Besides, I'm sure that if Margaret had something to say about the porkulusStimulus bill, that you would have heard her comments,with all the sarcastic, uppity, splendorous indignation she could summon and does, at will. How could any of you dare to question her, period?Definitely not a wise move, comrades!

This is very disturbing. 17 Party comrades have voted and only one vote of confidence for Obama and the Party. Am I the only one here to vote Obama and the Party? Everyone else voted against Obama and the Party?

You speak of purges?

Comrade Otis,

I fear the CORRECT choice was added after most Comrades already voted. We had to pick the best option available to demonstrate our unyielding loyalty to THE ONE and The Party, which was at the time "all of the above." If only this were a DIEBOLD voting machine and I could go and alter the tally to reflect The Current Truth!!!

-OV

The stimulus bill will never fail! The One and The Party will destroy socially unjust free market capitalism once and for all! Thus, #6 is the correct choice since it indicates success in destroying the evil capitalist economy and proper implementation of misdirect and blame. It sounds like many of you, my comrades, need to get your shovels and report to the KMTC for some R&R! Yes, some Re-education and Re-programming will do you all so well, and I personally recommend the K. Marx Renewal Spa among the many KMTC global campuses.