What you may and may not call Hillary: the official list

[img]/images/Hillary_No_Name_Poster.jpg[/img]

Comrades,

You should by now have received your list of permissible terms by which you may describe the Empress Heir Apparent, and which words you may not use. Of course, the list is always to be revised for its compliance with the Current Truth™.

When addressing others about the need for abject servitude, remember these two important principles:

1. Use veiled threatening language. The thinner the veil, the better.
  2. Never quote Her Majesty directly. Always appear to be a third party lackey for the sake of deniability.

Now, here are some additions, with more to follow, to the list given by the HRC Super Volunteers, our comrades in the Great Struggle to Liberate the Toiling Masses™.

• Her - her implies gender, which is sexist.
  • Comrade - comrade implies equality; Hillary is our Champion™, not our equal.
  • Clinton - Clinton implies that without her husband's popularity, she would be a nobody. This must be suppressed all the more because it's absolutely true.
  • Shrill - shrill is conservative sexist code language for assertive, self-made womyn who scares us. Do not use.

Comrades, it should go without saying that this is a collective effort. You are required to update this list as the Current Truth™ demands it.

Just be sure to call her on time for Happy Hour.

Then we must update the bumper stickers:

I'm Ready for the Champion of the Little People!

Might I suggest "candidate?"
It subtly Undermines the inevitability of victory.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:Then we must update the bumper stickers:

I'm Ready for the Champion of the Little People!
Hillary Munchkins.jpg

Well done, KP. It looks as though our Champion has burst into that glass-breaking cackle she uses to deafen uppity, angry-white-male reporters.
A crate of the least damaged and freshest beets from the last harvest at my tractor farm (November, 2008, when we celebrated the Great Liberation) is on the way.

Thought Sheriff wrote:Might I suggest "candidate?"
It subtly Undermines the inevitability of victory.
Only a serial misogynist would use the insidious term candidate. What would be a good threat to warn against the use of it?

If Hillary ends up with a mandate, who will it be?

Blessings upon the Agitprop Department; may Allah rain down brimstone upon the Kapitan's image!

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Blessings upon the Agitprop Department; may Allah rain down brimstone upon the Kapitan's image!

I agree, comrade. That's an image that should be hidden from everyone. For The Children™.

Hillary Clinton Call Schedule:

September 11th, 2012 - Do not Disturb after 3:00AM Washington Time.

Note: She was very tired and or filled with glorious fermented potato squeezings after having glorious Party with her Party at Party headquarters where they served Party Cocktails.

miami_stop_work_order.jpg
Comrades! In the name of Progress, the Greater Good, and His Equalness, this thread is no longer available for use. All future discussion of presidential heirs apparent will be done here.