When Tele-Conferencing Goes Bad

All the fancy tele-conferencing equipment could not save this on air tele-conference.

Miss Dallas reports what occurred at Dr. No's Press Conference as Dallas Judge, and member of S.p.e.c.t.r.e., mercilessly orders National Guard to participate in a diabolical germ warfare plan of destruction against his own community.

However it's not the equipment or fancy set's fault that Mr. Austin Powers missed all Miss Dallas' cues and prompts and just can't wait till Dr. No's diabolical plan invades Austin.

Which journalist planked the curve best?

Most Equal Komrad Jackalopelipsky,

I know I am probably just slow on the uptake. That has gotten more pronounced after each trip to the friendly People's Jiffy Lobo center. Is there a connection? I digress....

Let me see if I have this right.... In order to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 we were all ordered to isolate ourselves in our homes. So we wouldn't come in contact with each other. Now the same folks who thought this was a good idea are sending people to visit all of us IN OUR HOMES. Thus ensuring any infection present has an opportunity to be spread to many homes. Enhanced opportunities for infectious diseases. Oh, and not to mention the veiled sinister implication that there could be some "law enforcement" reason to send the National Guard from house to house. Well played News Anchor Lady!

And what's this about Austin being BEHIND Dallas? I thought our Komrads in Austin were SO Progressive! Dallas has restricted the freedoms of its inhabitants more than Austin? The Austin Komrads will have to work extra hard to meet their oppression and infection quotas. I am depressed.

Did I miss anything? Was there another point? I get so confused.

Swirling in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Yes, most equal comrade Red Salmon,

Current Truth™ is swirlin' like a Dairy Queen cone fixin' to be dipped in a milk chocolate shell here in Texazistan.

'pelipsky's hat is off to Miss Dallas for keeping her senses while planking Dr. No's press conference's extreme curve so as not to alarm the mindless masses that his diabolical germ warfare plan is ...well scary as all get out.

But, Mr. Austin Powers?? He's a couple of Jiffy-Lobo's over the legal limit while operating some very sophisticated and advanced tele-conferencing technological equipment.

The mythical horned rodent roams the vast mental prairie of Texazistan still believing all the Lone Star myth and legend is really true....despite all evidence otherwise.

enjoyin' a DQ dip cone of Current Truth™,
'pelipsky

Comrade Sally has an eyelid-twitch much the same as Comrade Rachel Maddow. Could be infectious. But more likely they're spending too much time on Twitter gathering NEWS for the nightly Panic Hour broadcast.

CC

Yo

buh-weet, here in da Harris County hood, da Boss o' da Harris County Soviet, Lina Hidalgo, dun outlawed da practice o' religion. Comrade Lina iz bomb known as da party's younger sister o' Comrade AOC.

[highlight=#ffffff][left][/left][/highlight]
bad peep this shit, da evil Republican Governor, Abbott, preempted any gat confiscation drive-bys by declaring all Texas guns as essential bidness

otay buh-weet.

[attachment=0]temp2PacSignature.png[/attachment]

Lina sounds just like AOC Are they replicant shape shifters of each other produced some special charter school campus?

But, Comrade Buh-weet, did Lina successfully plank the curve...or did she just tell us to do the plankin' ourselves?

that's what the mythical horned rodent is just dyin' to ax you.

eatin' my op-pen-meal whilz waitin.

'pelipsky

Captain Craptek wrote:.
Comrade Sally has an eyelid-twitch much the same as Comrade Rachel Maddow. Could be infectious. But more likely they're spending too much time on Twitter gathering NEWS for the nightly Panic Hour broadcast.

CC
CC are you sayin' that havin' an eyelid-twitch while trying to plank Dr. No's curve...is a deal-breaker on your poise meter of Miss Dallas? What about Houston's own Lina Hidalgo's tele-conference? Plank or Curve on according to your Miss Congeniality Standard on this Tele-conferencing Pageant.

Dallas Judge Clay Jenkins, use of CoVid Authority to decide who lives, and who dies is being challenged.

Will he use the National Guard he ordered to go door to door searching for CoVid infected citizens, to stop that and go stop this insurrection of citizens simply wanting to survive? Don't even try to explain to a Texazistan womym why denying them the resolution to a bad hair day makes any kind of sense.

[center]Salon Owner Shelley Luther RIPS UP CITATION at Dallas Rally After She Breaks Quarantine and Opens her Business (VIDEO)[/center]