When WildBlue Screws Your Intranets... Whatcha Gonna Do?

Well, I suppose one would fiddle fart and fart this.

MulticultaralIslam copy.jpg

Golden Shovel Award to Comrade Whoopie for the PS.

Muchas Danke to More Equaler for letting me exist here.

That is a most glorious photo of a SEIU union meeting, Comrade Buffoon. I find their enthusiasm most infectious (and the reason Obamacare recommends vacations before hand?) We need more and more of these grassrooted 'get out the vote' exhibitions!

Where is Islamic Rage Boy? This ought to be his cup of tea. After all, rage, hate whitey, AmeriKKKa sux, the Great Satan and all that stuff. He ought to be there like stink on shit or white on rice or bad fashion on Michelle.

Theo, isn't that him behind the knife?

Buffoon, glad to see it's serving you well. Perhaps someday Maksim will see fit to redistribute some of his more equal talent to the rest of us.

Frau, SEIU now stands for Service Employees Islamic Union.

I would like to speak to someone aboot this;
Picture 12.jpg
Helloooo? Is there anybody out there?
Picture 13.jpg

Whoopie, it would be derelict of Islamic Rage Boy to be standing behind the sofa with a knife, when he's been hired by Eric Holder, our attorney general. We know that the government has stated that the information from Gitmo was gotten under coercion--and that's horrible. A few ounces of water saved countless lives, and it's the water's fault of course.

So now the main witness, who would testify willingly that he sold the TNT, is barred from testifying, and owing as I understand it, to this administrations insistence that the Gitmo political prisoners be tried in American courts under American law.

I consider this to be the most effective weakening of American power--not to be able to use any information stemming from a CIA interrogation no matter where it gets you--to save American lives.

This is as good as Obongo bowing to the King of Saudia Arabia.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:--not to be able to use any information stemming from a CIA interrogation no matter where it gets you--to save American lives.

This is as good as Obongo bowing to the King of Saudia Arabia.

I am a lowly troll prole of a franco-weenuk Theo and only 13 in 1984, hence, your new speak, double talk done so goodidly I almost take literally....

As the non-fiat, non ewe white paper backed glorious independent american currency states;
"god bless america"
Picture 16.jpg

"god save the queen" and her offspring, Will-i-am, the future emperor king;
Picture 17.jpg

"god bless the founding fathers"
Picture 18.jpg

https://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/layiktez1.html

Down with the papacy and romaine lettuce!!!!

* my name is allah and i endorse this post!
Image Kiril I for Pope, my last vote!

This just in ladies and gentlemen, it's official stuff, on the msn and everything so i edit my post to bring you the latest and most important of NEWS!
Picture 19.jpg

pjl_u2 wrote:I would like to speak to someone aboot this;
Picture 12.jpg
Helloooo? Is there anybody out there?
Picture 13.jpg

Yes and listening

Were these some of the people that passed out at Papa Obama's last speech ?

Aye, eh! Comrade Buffoon,
Thank-you for being here from out there and responding to my humble request.
Just wanted to thank-you also for this grrrrreat thread, i've learned a lot through it.
My humble compliments as well to the photo-shopper of the the Initial Picture!
The toes of the boot on Ratz' head pointing to the left as I look at my monitor gave me the giggles. How I wish I could photoshop, but iAm a one trick pony when it comes to uploading my selected uploads on my 999$ eMac (yep, my apple is outdated) but it only need perform one trick, remember?
I'll let you in on my pony's one trick when the matter of subject is my subject of matter and saving a picture to upload the picture is all i can do.
* shift-command-4
If i may also ask another humble question Baffoon? iAsk, do you or any of your photoshopping friends work for iGoogle as a Day-Job?
Picture 20.jpg
"i didn't do it"- bart son of simp

Neotrotsky wrote:Were these some of the people that passed out at Papa Obama's last speech ?

Dearest Neotrotsky, Surely there were a few of them in attendance. I hear from that blow hard drug addict Rush Limbaugh that it was a balmy 78 degrees that day and implied that it may have actually been the teleprompter walking Dear Leader through his calls for water and calm!

Is this pjl_u2 making sense to anyone?

Comrade Buffoon wrote: Is this pjl_u2 making sense to anyone?

I'm not understanding what there is to understand Comrade Buffoon, as the photos clearly demonstrate, i am obviously a lowly troll prole suffering from A.N.S.( Achtung Needed Syndrome) with nothing better to do than stand at bus stops and flash the bird @ Anonymous vehicles and inquire as to whether or not you have friends @ google.

pjl_u2 wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote: Is this pjl_u2 making sense to anyone?

I'm not understanding what there is to understand Comrade Buffoon, as the photos clearly demonstrate, i am obviously a lowly troll prole suffering from A.N.S.( Achtung Needed Syndrome) with nothing better to do than stand at bus stops and flash the bird @ Anonymous vehicles and inquire as to whether or not you have friends @ google.

No friends at Google, but standing at bus stops harassing passers-by sounds like a very progressive thing to do!

An extra beet in your weekly ration!