Where is the fire? I see no fire?

Comrades,

I am so upset that I am beside myself twice.

This most inaccurate, prosperous photo was emailed to me from my top secret, secret sources on FB. Just look at what some person or persons are insinuating about our dear, Tried and Tue Leader. He is not Nero! He is not even a fiddler or violin player (we all know his bent is golfing, do we not?).

bho fiddles.jpg

Is this counterfactual photo trying to say that dear Leader is not involved in the growing troubles and crises of the world? I DENOUNCE THIS AS UNTRUE.
Basketball is important; vacations are important; resting his busy, busy intellectual mind is important. He cannot be involved in budgets and Libya and Egypt and recessions and depressions and out of work deadbeats peoples ALL the time, can he?!
Why can't the media give dear Barack Hussein Obama a break? (SOB)

Fraulein P - I join you in comradely solidarity by denouncing this cartoon as an outrageous crime against peace and justice! This is obviously true because the criminal artist omitted the divine halo that perpetually hovers above the head of Dear Leader.

I am so disturbed by this, I cannot speak. Also, I am too busy eating my Rachel Corrie Solidarity Pancake Breakfast to think about other things. But if I were, I would be most upset over this image. Perhaps I'll come back to it in a couple of hours for proper outrage.

We will all be upset (if the rest know what's good for them) at this absurd absurdity, Comrades Unkulturny and Colonel. This has made a mockery of our beloved Leader. . . in fact, I should remove it!!! . . . right after everyone has had an opportunity to view it's absurdity!!!

Comrades,

Take Heart. The easiest and most correct mooslim way to deal with this offender is decapitation,
his recidivism rate would drop off immediately.

Comrade Tooorisky, I we.. others were just speculating if it was you who perchance are the offending artist involved?! Maybe a trip to the People's Extraction Headquarters is called for, to get to the bottom of said speculation?

Perhaps the Obama girls were using their gas powered Easy Bake Oven and things got out of hand. It's not Obama's fault that he just happened to be practicing on the violin while wearing his old Senator's robes.

Comrades,

Actually, if you take a real close look, the artist rendered this picture of Obama by the Gulf of Mexico last April. That's N'awlins in the back ground.

Actually, this cartoon is simply suggesting that Lord Highest Obama may have previously unappreciated musical talent which we have all been remiss in failing to recognize. Yes, that's it.... he's probably a musical genius since he is already every other kind of genius. I am surprised and shocked that none of the rest of you perceived this meaning. Very disappointing.

Ahh, OK Comrade Opiate. I can see it clearly now. He's a musical genius playing Charlie Daniel's "Devil Went Down To Georgia". No wonder the place is on fire!

Dear Leader and our First Lady can both sing. See:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvorqcg ... re=related

I'm pretty sure though that he does not play the Violin. Hey, does anyone else miss the good old days with Billy Clinton on the Saxophone?

oh my! These are all such delightful suggestions, are they not?! My only concern, after having seen Grigori E.R. most accurate video, is that dear Leader doesn't have very good rhythm. (aaaakk, is that racist??!!) Did he not look like a rubbery ducky bobbing in a bathing tub? hummm, that must be the white side of the family.

Does not the Nobel Workers Committee issue a Medal for Musicianship? If so, then we all know who will receive the next one. Huzzahs are in order!

(Of course if they do not, well, then maybe they should consider doing so - if they know what is good for them...)

Scratchy,

That's the most pathetically funny video I think I've ever seen. Does this human's name happen to be 'Pat'?

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:Scratchy,

That's the most pathetically funny video I think I've ever seen. Does this human's name happen to be 'Pat'?

Technically, that's sort of a rehash-
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=leave+barack+alone

-which People's Cube did a couple years ago-
https://thepeoplescube.com/current-truth/leave-barack-alone-kos-meltdown-on-cnn-t2197.html

Scratchanitch, super duper kudo's. Excellent video. But it is a shame to see how Hillary has let herself go.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Scratchanitch, super duper kudo's. Excellent video. But it is a shame to see how Hillary has let herself go.

[Prog Off]

Poor, poor Hillary. Her faithful tried soooo hard to talk her out of hitching her wagon to Obama, and now look at what happened.

She called her snoopy dogs off Obama's missing history, birth certificate, citizenship, passport, social security number problems and joined up with him.

When the OBAFRAUD finally collapses, she can't emerge unscathed and undamaged.

nbrwye.gif

I DENOUNCE, DENOUNCE, DENOUNCE!!!!!!!! What a horrible mockery! Next thing you know some unqualified Junior Senator who never managed a McDonalds nightshift would be given a pass by the Media to be qualified as President!!!!! This disgusts me to no end, Where is my free Vodka!!!!

I AM BLUBBERING WITH TEARS!

LEAVE BARACKY ALOOOONE!!

LEEEEAVE HILLARY ALOOOONE!!

Imageif anyone needs me, please help yourself (and leave a $1 on the table)

Comrades, the solution to this dilemma is as simple as this:

DRAFT HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012

Look, she'll never come out and announce she's running against Obama until all of those who rejected her in 2008 come begging on bended knee and apologize. So all of you better swallow your pride (like Monica swallowed Bill's) and just do it.

Comrade Whoopie, you of all people should not the draft has already rejected Hillary once. I don't think you should ask her to be put through that humiliation again. There is only one uniform she is comfortable in and it's not the army. Image

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Scratchanitch, super duper kudo's. Excellent video. But it is a shame to see how Hillary has let herself go.

[Prog Off]

Poor, poor Hillary. Her faithful tried soooo hard to talk her out of hitching her wagon to Obama, and now look at what happened.

She called her snoopy dogs off Obama's missing history, birth certificate, citizenship, passport, social security number problems and joined up with him.

When the OBAFRAUD finally collapses, she can't emerge unscathed and undamaged.

nbrwye.gif
She's got Janet Napolitano eyes.

I grabbed this cartoon today. Seems appropriate-
obaby.jpg

Hmmm... I think such cartoon is RACIST as Dear Leader has been for himself saying he is African American but cartoonjerk has made Dear Leader with whiteman's arms and feet!!!
I am for knowing his mommy was for being white person but Dear Leader has been for making final decision - he is African American!! It is for saying so on his consensual form.
RACIST! DENOUNCE! RACIST! DENOUNCE!

Mrs. Al, the person or persons responsible for the cartoon image in question was simply trying to express dear Leaders diversity. He does not like or appreciate his white sided family persons but none the less he is a person of color diversion. On occasion, it is good to have some reaching out to those he doesn't like other peoples. Comrade Scratchanitch, I am stupefied at this cartoon image.

Relax ladies, the cartoonist is merely applauding Obama's commitment to taxpayer funded child safety seats in all cars.

(Nothing to see here, move along)

Dear Whoopie, it appears you have been over indulging in over indulgence, once again. Mrs. Al is and was referencing the cartoon at the top of the post and not dear Leader's demonstration in the proper use of seating.
Please send any left over vodka to yours truly.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:... Comrade Scratchanitch, I am stupefied at this cartoon image.

Thank you Fraulein. I myself have been Stupefied for so long that I chose it as my Avatar.