Where Was President Obama During Benghazi?

Remember all the sniping during the DFL primary and Hillary was wondering who was best suited to take the 3AM phone call? I guess Pres. Obama agreed with Hillary and let her take the Benghazi call. That didn't work out well either.

Records seem to be unavailable as to just where the President was during the whole situation. With President Bill Clinton we learned to have a better idea of where to look and things were much easier, with a limited number of desks under which to check.

I think Democrat Presidents are far more interesting than Republican.

obama-sleeping.jpg

We are open to any information on the whereabouts of President Obama during the Benghazi attack.

Honestly I think people are confused about our government unless they live in Chicago.

chicago administration.jpg

Comrades, it is not Obama's fault he missed the Benghazi call. He was on the line attending to personal business which naturally trumps the safety and security of disposable pawns
U.S. personnel.

k.jpg

We have been blessed with knowing every step Dear Leader has taken for the last 6-7 years and we all know He has never met a camera that He did not like, so why no info on where he was on the evening of 9/11/12? My guess is He and Reggie were 'smoking some sausage'. Maybe that's why Mooochelle got so mad when the lesbo interrupted her speech. It hit to close to home.

Thank you for clearing that up, Comrade trotynov - I was under the impression Reggie was holding the door knob in this Oval Office pix. Now I know it was, er..., never mind.

Obama and Reggie.jpg

We must give The One the deference He deserves and assume that He was "occupied" by a Moo without make-up. Leading from behind! I'll leave it to the NSA not to tell us who was reaching for what in this photo ....

Osleeping2.jpg

Several good suggestions so far. Poignant message by wiping with Franklins and covers two steps in one swipe. It shows our disdain for capitalism and the founding fathers in one swoop.

I think this one is more accurate.

[album]Image[/album]