White House of Cards - A Series of Scandals

Grab the popcorn, this is going to be entertaining.

POFF- I must say the train wreck is quickly piling up. The media in general are so overly invested in propping up this administration that previous scandals have come and gone with very little accountability, fast and furious is exhibit 1-A. There is so much innuendo, scandal and spin flying around with the Benghazi debacle, the IRS admissions and the unprecedented raid on the Associated Press that they are collectively impossible to ignore. Either somebody holds these people accountable or we're far worse off that I thought we were. The opposition should be rioting in the streets right now. -PON

I hope I won't spoil the show for anyone if I say that it will begin with Obama reading this recent Laika's headline in the Party Organ of Record:

Gosnell's office in Benghazi raided by the IRS: mainstream media's worst cover-up challenge to date

Comrade Fine - shouldn't Carney now be called Benghazi Jay?

Obama: Benghazi Barry

[img]/images/Obama_Benghazi_Barry.jpg[/img]

Carney: Benghazi Jay

[img]/images/Carney_Benghazi_Jay.jpg[/img]

That can happen when you use all Emperor cards from a deck with only one suit.

O-Card-2.jpg

I suggest we change the stock photo we use of Carney giving a presser. This one works quite well and should be the new default.

the-white-washing.jpg

Thanks to Czar of Defenestration over at IOwnTheWorld for finding this. It gives Carney's press conferences a more truthful look. Don't you think?

@R.O.C.K. in the USSA -- Isn't that supposed to be a double-wide in a trailer park? Though I do like the chair on the viewing deck. Maybe you can make it a rocking chair?

Comrade R.O.C.K., the empty chair on the roof is a nice touch. As for a "stock" Jay, I like Comrade Putout's thread.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
ObamaHouseOfCards.jpg
With special thanks to dailykos.com.

Wow R.O.C.K.!

That pic is absolutely, most definitely excellent!

When I was working in NYC on 57th St and 7th Ave. on the 27th floor, we had views of Central Park, the east side and the south side. We could see every storm system coming in. It was great!

Every time a menacing cloud formation worked its way around us I played the part of an old eastern seaboard fisherman saying, with no emotion, "Yup, storms' abrewin'!"

Everyone laughed nervously and continued with their work.

I think this quote may apply here.O.K.! I admit it! The correct address where I worked was 1776 Broadway! O.K.?I lied to cover myself, just a block over. Sorry.