White House Smoke-Blower Overheats

Smoke-Carney!.jpg
It seems the device used to blow smoke up the collective behinds of the Washington Press Corps overheated on Saturday during intense questioning about the Benghazi cover-up lies workplace violence, causing an evacuation of the West Wing after Jay "Carney" Carney finally barked, "OK, even I can't see where I'm going with this, so let's get out of here."

One MSNBC reporter, who could not be identified in the dense cloud, said that it did not bother him/her it, because "I've had so much smoke blown up my behind by this administration you could ride a horse up in there and not need to take off your hat, and that's the way I like it."

There was some concern expressed by The Annointed One, and Moo, who is said to have been relieved that it was not lunch burning, and is quoted as saying "ya know with the evil rethuglikkkan sequester harming The Collective Children™ we can't waste anything, so we need to cook every Kobe tenderloin perfectly."

I bet a snowblower would also overheat.

I hear that they're having some trouble with the mirrors, too...

One MSNBC reporter, who could not be identified in the dense cloud, said that it did not bother him/her it, because "I've had so much smoke blown up my behind by this administration you could ride a horse up in there and not need to take off your hat, and that's the way I like it."

I'm sure. I bet a rather large fist was also leading the way.

Oh Dear! What A Barbarity!

My Our entire kollektiv encourages Kamerad Carnie Oops, I mean Kamerad Carney - to apply for Peoples' Total-Disability Payments As Soon As Possible.

Have they identified the source of all that smoke?

obama smokin mad.gif