White Male Supreme Court Nominee bias...

WHite_House_Gay_Insult.jpg
Obama on Criticism of Lack of Diversity in SCOTUS Pick: I Didn't Say I Needed a ‘Black Lesbian from Skokie'

Dear Leader (PBUH) has infuriated the city of Skokie Illinois, blacks, lesbians, and the entire legal system by nominating a white male to the Supreme Court. Particularly upset are black lesbians from Skokie who were specifically excluded from the candidate pool.

When asked, President Obama stated, "But at no point did I say, ‘Oh, you know what? you know, I need a black lesbian, you know, from Skokie in that slot. Can you find me one?"

I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge, comrade.

A "Skokie", is that like a 'Snookie'?

snookie.jpg

You European elitists live in your Ikea particle-board cubicles and learn your 7 or 8 languages and major and minor rivers of three continents, but do you apply the academic initiative to learn the geography of the State of Illinois, where Barack Hussein Obama (leader of the Free World) is from? <spit>

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:...to learn the geography of the State of Illinois, where Barack Hussein Obama (leader of the Free World) is from? <spit>
When he doesn't claim he is a foreign student from Kenya to get ahead in college and publish his book...

Comrades.

Please keep in mind that the People's Director may or may not have access to unmodified current truth, which is generally not discussed in public and of the nature previously only found on a private server belonging to an unemployed former Secretary who is seeking other employment.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Nothing to see here, move along...

When he doesn't claim he is a foreign student from Kenya to get ahead in college and publish his book...

Actually right now I'm posing as a refugee and groping and molesting my way through Europe... I'll finish te book once I'm back at my Ikea desk!