White males need not apply

Star_Trek_Original_Team.jpg
Air Force Thunderbirds too male, too white, top general warns

The USAF flight demonstration team "Thunderbirds" are looking for a few good ethnics, trannies, and those who self identify as "able to fly a jet fighter" or female. (White males are so passé.)

Additional screening criteria include something called "talent" previously hoarded by white male pilots, but now redistributed amongst the needy and well-intended.

Star_Trek_All_Characters.jpg

The Air Force's vaunted Thunderbirds jet fighter aerobatics team is not diverse enough inside the cockpit.
I guess it's called a "cockpit" for a reason. We need to change that term to invite more diversity. Suggestions welcome.

When I was flying, we used to say "it takes a special kind of pilot to need a 30-inch zipper"

I see that suit also has chest zippers for breastfeeding during flights. Very forward-looking.

And our FB comrades agree -

For too many years 1 year old babies have also been ignored and passed over by discriminatory hiring practices in bomber command.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Image
When I was flying, we used to say "it takes a special kind of pilot to need a 30-inch zipper"
"it takes a special kind of pilot to need a 36" bust"Image

They need to change the colors of the Thunderbirds. They have too much white and too little red. Blue should be disregarded. They should color the planes red and yellow. Also they should rename the Thunderbirds as the Quietbirds.

Perhaps this is the time to have an honest look at how insensitive and bigoted one branch of the armed forces has become. Besides allowing women and all races, I think they need rainbow flight uniforms and painted tail sections instead and update all graphics. Why even the term fighter jocks could be replaced with fighter thongs giving hope to thousands of brave gays and transgendered activists who have devoted their lives to the cause of normalizing sexual deviancy. This is the time when we must allow ideology to interfere with all decisions at the behest of these goose stepping, progressive hating cronies.

Red Square wrote:...
I guess it's called a "cockpit" for a reason. We need to change that term to invite more diversity. Suggestions welcome.
I'm told that multigengered crews sit in the "box office"

Hammer and Loupe wrote:They need to change the colors of the Thunderbirds. They have too much white and too little red. Blue should be disregarded. They should color the planes red and yellow.

Like Captain Craptek's shoes! Or Thunderbird 4.

Thunderbird4.jpg

Red Square wrote:
The Air Force's vaunted Thunderbirds jet fighter aerobatics team is not diverse enough inside the cockpit.
The "orifice" is gender neutral.