Whitey Makes Amends for American Racism

A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS

Obama.jpg

Sharpton.jpg

Oprah.jpg

CASE CLOSED

Of course, not every whitey is cooperating...

mlk_sharpton.jpg

But why should more equal celebrities be the only oppressed with a personal umbrella holder? Rather than generate new part-time minimum wage jobs, reparations must include the distribution of "Rain-Crackas," tastefully done in Confederate States of America uniform. Each and every oppressed person is entitled to their own white umbrella holder, whether or not it is raining, and whether or not the oppressed is even outside. It is a status thang. Gotta keep the phones dry!Forward!
LawnJockey3.jpg
No black-on-black bumpershootings!

It is good to see so many Comrades doing their part in restorations of racial inequities!

captsavesday.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:.Of course, not every whitey is cooperating...

mlk_sharpton.jpg

Yah got that right left dearest Comrade missie PutOut.

My forebears emigrated to the former USA in 1890. They had not one thing to do with the slavery of the black race.

My forebears came from Sweden, and the only racism that exists there is the quiet knowledge that we really ARE superior to everybody else.

Jag älskar svenska kvinnor!

Comrade Scratch,

Can I get to Sweden by treetop, or must I swim? I hate swimming. My tail is unmanageable for days when it gets wet.

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade Scratch,

Can I get to Sweden by treetop, or must I swim? I hate swimming. My tail is unmanageable for days when it gets wet.

Comrade Craptek- I am happy to inform you that Swedish tail is really manageable when it gets wet.

UPDATE- But DAMN! They get hard to get along with when they get old- Mine sez it's my fault her beauty is gone.

Mrs. Scratchanitch
mrs_scratch.jpg
Last edited by Vladimir_Scratchanitch on 8/29/2013, 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Updated. Can't forget the lovely Mrs. Scratch

NEW WORD: 3 Black Teenage Girls Face“Ethnic Intimidation” Charges After Brutally Beating White Woman.

I do not understand. How is it possible? 3 black girls get charged with almost killing a whitey? Love the new truth speak though.

Read more athttps://clashdaily.com/2013/08/new-word-3-black-teenage-girls-face-ethnic-intimidation-charges-after-brutally-beating-white-woman/#Jp48WwifGTAvgBPQ.99

Comrade Squirrel,

Maybe consider staying closer to home. Just look at what you may miss if you go to Sweden!

[color=#C0392B]Vladimir_Scratchanitch[/color] must have enslaved someone before he wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:.Of course, not every whitey is cooperating...

Yah got that right left dearest Comrade missie PutOut.

My forebears emigrated to the former USA in 1890. They had not one thing to do with the slavery of the black race.

My forebears came from Sweden, and the only racism that exists there is the quiet knowledge that we really ARE superior to everybody else.

Jag älskar svenska kvinnor!
We know you love Swedish women... now get back to work before our chaperone kicks your ass and reports you to Gulag 22!

swedes-galore.jpg

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:It is good to see so many Comrades doing their part in restorations of racial inequities!

bitmap.JPG