Who Changed the Channel?

The bad news keeps coming for MSNBC's Keith Olbermann. The 2010 ratings data is starting to trickle in, and the news is not so great for the Countdown host. In a down year for cable news where all three networks registered a decline in viewers, Keith Olbermann lost 11% of his total audience, but what is most troubling is that among the coveted age 25-54 demographic Olbermann lost 25% of his audience.

In terms of total viewers all three of the cable networks suffered. Fox News declined 5% in 2010 from a Monday-Friday average of 2.568 million viewers in 2009 to 2.426 million in 2010. MSNBC was down 9% in 2010 from 953,000 viewers in 2009 to 870,000 viewers in 2010. CNN suffered a stunning 36% drop in total viewers from 1 million viewers in 2009 to 636,000 viewers in 2010. In the 25-54 demo, Fox News suffered only a 6% drop, because almost 70% + of the audience is older than 54. MSNBC declined by 18% in the demo, and CNN fell by a whopping 37%.
https://www.politicususa.com/en/olbermann-ratings-2010

This is unacceptable. Somebody turned the channel from the official party sanctioned News Channels during sweeps week and now Comrade Olbermann's ratings have tanked.

1, We need mandatory inspections to insure only party approved television programing is watched.
2, We need to either draw straws or be assigned in order that some one is always watching Olbermann.
3, We must do our part to get him back to 100% viewership at about 4-5 persons.
4, The good news is with the economy in downturn cable subscription is down and Faux news lost 5% as well.

We will be watching.

I have a plan. First, we mandate that everyone buys a new Chevy Volt. Then, we mandate that Olberman be broadcast 24 hrs a day on the TVs in every auto repair shop. Trust me, this will work.

I agree Groucho that this is unacceptable and agree to vote present (as Our Dear Leader has shown us) for Opiate's idea.

But...

What of the fate of Olbermann's more masculine brother Maddow?

Uncle's Kagan and Sotomayor are also watching.

Perhaps Big Sis is willing to give Madcow a DHS post? Alas, perhaps the great O-bloviator Olbermanns use is at an end? As good progressives we know that in every end is a new beginning....

Mr. Olbermann may yet serve a final purpose to the great cause?

Comrades,

You've asked too much. I'll do whatever is necessary for the Party ™ , but I will not watch Olberman. You would have to force me to drink 12 Nanskis, undergo a weeks worth of JiffiLobos and hypnotize me, but even then I don't think my stomach could take it.

Send me to re education camp, torture me, hell kill me, but don't make me watch it! I beg of you; have mercy on me please!

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Your wish is granted comrade Dr. Chicago, however seeing as how we will need many votes to reach the Progressive World of Next Tuesday, your desire has been delayed for your service to The Party™. Hail Chicago! Hail Kennedy's vote count! Hail Rahm! Hail Obama!

Excellent work comrade GM, did you know that you have the initials of our beloved Volt dealer in disguise?

Praise Obama for your service to The People™!

Dr. Chicago wrote:Comrades,

You've asked too much. I'll do whatever is necessary for the Party ™ , but I will not watch Olberman. You would have to force me to drink 12 Nanskis, undergo a weeks worth of JiffiLobos and hypnotize me, but even then I don't think my stomach could take it.

Send me to re education camp, torture me, hell kill me, but don't make me watch it! I beg of you; have mercy on me please!

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

The great news is- Mark Lloyd, the new "chief diversity officer" for the Federal Communications Commission believes the so-called "Fairness Doctrine" was never repealed and advocates crippling $250 million fines for radio stations whose programming does not meet with the government's approval, charges the author of a book on the end of free speech in America.

https://www.wnd.com/?pageId=106808

Comrade Red Rooster,

the Party truly does know all. Much gratitude for your mercy.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago