Who really won the first 2016 presidential debate?

POLL: Go ahead, we know who you are

You may select 1 option

[img]/images/Rig_Debate.jpg[/img]

Not having watched last night's debate is not an excuse for not answering our fair and non-leading questions. Don't you trust the Party's Kommissars of Korrekt Narrative?

Explaining your answers in the comments is encouraged.

One spent 45 min sharing the Current Truth ™ . The other lied for 45 min.

Some deplorables are trying to spread another vast right-wing conspiracy theory. But in fact there's nothing to see here. Just a normal protrusion of Hillary's exoskeleton. Move along, comrades.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hillary_Debate_Back_Mic.jpg[/img]

[img]/peoples_resource/image/40474-spinehill.jpg[/img]

I voted Hillary! because even though the Obama years have given us a great surging economy that's helped everyone there's still for some reason a lot of people that aren't getting enough food stamps and Obamacare - which is what's been driving these great Obama boom years and creating social mobility like nobody's business!

HILLARY WON, DAMMIT!!! Comrades, disregard all those piddly little polls that make it appear Trump won the debate by a landslide.

Those polls are unscientific. There's no sampling. There's no weighting. There's no accountability. There's no margin of error, but a YUUU-GE margin of fraud. Not only can the masses vote multiple times, but the Deplorables are shuttling people in from one site to another, and even digging up dead people to click on Trump's name. In cases where they can't, they vote from every device they have—laptop, smartphone, android, whatever, as many as thirteen different devices per Deplorable, maybe more.

Why, just the other night my shovel and I went out behind Hillary's house in Chappaqua to dispose of the day's bodies garbage when I found some Deplorables rummaging around in the Clinton dumpster for smashed BlackBerrys and whatnot. Obviously they were going to repair them and use them for clicking more votes for Trump on those polls.

I shooed them away with my shovel. They offered to dispose of the garbage for me, and in the darkness and confusion, thinking it no big surprise they were attracted to something rotten and smelly, I let them take it just to get rid of them.

I just hope they didn't use that garbage to pad the Cube poll above.