Who's driving us over the cliff?

Comrade Putout,

How sensitive and enlightened to show the great mercy of our Caesar O'bama by having a jar of Vaseline strategically placed by his left hand.

I can testify under an oath of Obama, that it was Michelle and Oprah driving!!! Image

Comrade P., You needn't have enlarged the Vaseline, I noticed it right off. I assume it serves as lubricant for the shafting Boehner is receiving but I'm only guessing. It could be for John's diaper rash. I am rejecting any thoughts of these two getting overly friendly but with much celebrating, anything can happen. I hear one of the two has certain tendencies.

It is gratifying to see the Cube's ladies-in-waiting represented in Capital art.

Cliff? Not with comrades like these around. A man collecting cans to make enough money to send $50 a month to the Bureau of Public Debt:
https://www.katv.com/story/20445426/retired-man-fixes-fiscal-cliff-one-can-at-a-time Pathetic on a multi-trillion and one levels? Yes. The real buzz kill though is how the residual Civic mindeness of the greatest generation has been squandered by power grubbing politicians, do-gooders and academes who game a Constitutional system to ever higher levels of abuse.

OMGOMGOMG!! That's the RED album! Only 12 copies were ever produced, and I only know the whereabouts of 3 of them (4 now)!!!

Includes the fabulous hits "Stairway to the White House" and "Fat Bottom First Ladies"! A special edition (the last 5 copies) also included "Smells Like Teen Jarrett". I wonder if this one is the special edition?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:OMGOMGOMG!! That's the RED album! Only 12 copies were ever produced, and I only know the whereabouts of 3 of them (4 now)!!!

Includes the fabulous hits "Stairway to the White House" and "Fat Bottom First Ladies"! A special edition (the last 5 copies) also included "Smells Like Teen Jarrett". I wonder if this one is the special edition?

...5 now! I have a 'special edition' because Valerie is all over my ass to get it from me!

valerie-n-me.jpg

Reuters: Fiscal cliff deal closer, but ‘gaps' remain

Here's one of them:

Boehner gap for cube.png

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I can testify under an oath of Obama, that it was Michelle and Oprah driving!!! Image

*sob* Such touching reference to one of The Party's favorite films.... I am truly spell bound Dear Frau and thankful that amongst a group of newborn shoveler's such lasting recognizance exists.

Long Live The Party!

A round on the house for Teddy.... nix the cliff... the bridge will suffice.

Mary Jo!!!!

R.O.C.K. - I lied... I don't have the red album!

putout-needs-the-red-album.jpg

Comrade Putout (may I call you "May"), lying becomes you! And as we all know, it's one of the Party's most sought after and appreciated skills.

I would recommend putting in a request at Party Headquarters for a copy of a copy of a copy of the RED album, and hopefully before you are dead or in the gulag too long one will be stolen from someone become available. It will definitely be worth the wait.