Who was the man who debated Paul Ryan?

POLL: Who was the man who debated Paul Ryan?

You may select 1 option

Comrades, I expected to see a smart, witty and tranquil Uncle Joe, but last night I was terrified to see a different man. Who was he, and what have they done with my Uncle Joe Biden?

Are you referring to the man with Saul Alinsky whispering in one ear and David Axelrod whispering in the other?

Comrade Jibaro,

This man we seen last night, impersonating the vice president, certainly wasn't the erudite man with the self-imposed high IQ we have heard so much about (but rarely, if ever, see). What happened to the smart, articulate, sober "Joe" we always hear about?

I believe this impersonator was another one of Darth Axelrod's "Frankenstein" creations typically displayed in time for Halloween. Great October surprise!

If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.

https://tundratabloids.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/JOE-FOOL.jpg

It was the real Joe, but the real Joe ain't real
Debate1.jpg

I think Chuckles was the VP for Ahmadinejad. That's the only way to explain why he was so quick to dismiss Iran's fast approaching nuke capabilities and dismissed claims that not enough was done to sanction Iran.

Surely an ACTUAL VP that Dear Leader would chose wouldn't act so goofy; after all we all know that ALL of his appointments are top notch, superior human beings, just like him.

Comrade Morda,

Joe Biden is the creme de creme. He's the epitome; the glittering jewel of the democrats. He is the perfect choice for this administration. He's a man with a much higher IQ than you or I -- just like Dear Leader. To wit: he's only a heartbeat away from being president. REJOICE!

The man who debated Ryan <i>had</i> to be Cesar Romero's Joker, because, 1) Walter is much smarter than the person debating Ryan and, 2) Romero died in 1994, so he is a confirmed supporter of Obama/Biden