Who will be Joe Biden's VP Pick?

POLL: Who do you think will be Joe Biden's VP pick?

You may select 1 option

Joe Biden has formed a committee to help select his vice presidential selection.

Joe Biden.jpg

Those on the VP Selection Committee are: Former Sen. Chris Dodd of Connecticut, Rep. Lisa Blunt Rochester of Delaware, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti and former White House Counsel Cynthia Hogan will lead the search for Mr. Biden's running mate.

Victor Davis Hanson thinks who ever Joe picks will end up as the president.

Cast your vote for who you think will be Joe Biden's Vice Presidential pick.

Stacy Abrams

Stacey Abrams.jpg

Gretchen Whitmer

Gretchen Whitmer.jpg

Hillary

Hillary.jpg

Amy Klobuchar

Amy Klobuchar.jpg

Kamala Harris

Kamala Harris.jpeg

Perhaps, Ms. Mittens (aka Pierre Delecto)

Ms. Mittens.jpg

A currently Unknown/or Unlisted Candidate

Unknown Candidate.png

RedDiaperette wrote:
Jill.

yep, says the mythical horned rodent.

'pelipsky

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:A currently Unknown/or Unlisted Candidate

I'm going with this category and all in on my favorite gender fluid swamp maggot.

download (1).jpg

Comrades, I am shocked--SHOCKED!--that no one has considered the obvious--a Kennedy!

Namely, Caroline Kennedy.

Daughter of the martyred JFK. Camelot's little princess, all grown up and ready to be queen. Or empress. Or whatever. Why, she's like Daenerys Targaryen! House Kennedy has spent decades in exile from the White House, and now she has the chance to restore it to its former, rightful glory...just as soon as she dumps a bucket of molten gold over Joe's head.

Obama made her Ambassador to Japan for a reason. What a great way to burnish her foreign policy creds, a must for any VP! How well I remember the days when Diane Sawyer anchored ABC Evening News, when not a week went by without some obscure Kennedy story. Of how Diane could never mention Caroline without showing the video of her waving in a Cinderella-style coach as she traveled to the Imperial Palace in Tokyo to present her ambassadorial credentials to the Emperor. Yes, Diane, we all remember that footage, as you always liked to say! Just like a fairy tale princess, was our sweet Caroline! Don't tell me it was all for nothing!

And just imagine! She'd become president 60 years after her father! She'll be president on 11-22-2023, the diamond anniversary of his martyrdom. It's a sign, I tell you! It's meant to be! It must be!

Wouldn't it be wonderful? Wouldn't it be marvelous? Wouldn't it be terrific?

BIDEN/KENNEDY 2020!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Comrades, I am shocked--SHOCKED!--that no one has considered the obvious--a Kennedy!

Daughter of the martyred JFK. Camelot's little princess, all grown up and ready to be queen. Or empress. Or whatever. Why, she's like Daenerys Targaryen! House Kennedy has spent decades in exile from the White House, and now she has the chance to restore it to its former, rightful glory...just as soon as she dumps a bucket of molten gold over Joe's head.

Obama made her Ambassador to Japan for a reason. What a great way to burnish her foreign policy creds, a must for any VP! How well I remember the days when Diane Sawyer anchored ABC Evening News, when not a week went by without some obscure Kennedy story. Of how Diane could never mention Caroline without showing the video of her waving in a Cinderella-style coach as she traveled to the Imperial Palace in Tokyo to present her ambassadorial credentials to the Emperor. Yes, Diane, we all remember that footage, as you always liked to say! Just like a fairy tale princess, was our sweet Caroline! Don't tell me it was all for nothing!

And just imagine! She'd become president 60 years after her father! She'll be president on 11-22-2023, the diamond anniversary of his martyrdom. It's a sign, I tell you! It's meant to be! It must be!

BIDEN/KENNEDY 2020!

As always, I agree!

CC

At the risk of getting whacked by Pinkie's spade, I'm still supporting Michelle Obama. S/he checks ALL of the boxes:

Race
Organic
Politically Korreckt

S/he is clearly the most Equal candidate of them all.

<putting on my American-made Hard Hat for that inevitable WHACK! from Pinkie...>

Whoever paid the most to get VP I think I speak for a lot of people when I say the pick needs to be kept secret till after the election.

Race
Organic
Politically Korreckt

R-GOOP! A campaign slogan for the ages! Take that, MAGA!

Ivan Betinov wrote:
Race
Organic
Politically Korreckt

R-GOOP! A campaign slogan for the ages! Take that, MAGA!

I don't know. Someone really stupid might think it refers to a Republican from the state of Goop. Or that it stands for the GOP, but with a typo.

Get rid of the Organic thing. What the hell is that, anyway? The Party doesn't do anything organically. If it did, people like me wouldn't be able to make an issue out of everything. Surely you're not implying that climate change, for instance, is organic?

No. Get rid of that extra O, shuffle the letters around, and we have PROG.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Comrades, I am shocked--SHOCKED!--that no one has considered the obvious--a Kennedy!

BIDEN/KENNEDY 2020!
[prog off]Please, please. Spare us. I have the displeasure of listening to the 'local' news every november, er, I mean month after Octover surprise, the glory of the kennedy's. No mention of splash Teddy (who was reelected SIX times after he let a womyn die in his back seat while he concocted an alibi and had a good night's sleep) or the knee-breaker Irish thug grampy, or lobotomizing the troublesome sister. Why they're ROYALTY! I TELL YOU! ROYALTY!Sorry, I'm better now, knowing Lizzie Warren (pokie haunt us) is filling that void (a void surrounded by a muscle).

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Antonio Salazarinski wrote:A currently Unknown/or Unlisted Candidate

I'm going with this category and all in on my favorite gender fluid swamp maggot.

download (1).jpg

I thought about adding Michelle to the list, but then I remembered her statements on how she hated the White House. Her vacations allowed her to get out of there, so I don't think she wants to be saddled with a job that keeps her in that place most of the time.

I might be wrong, but it would surprise me if she accepted.

BIDEN/KENNEDY 2020!

I am not sure that the United States of America is ready for a "Valley Girl" as President or Vice President.

Caroline Kennedy: "You know..."

While Hillary would like to be the VP, even senile Biden knows how that would end.

There are more synergies with Kamala Harris who knows how to handle powerful, touchy-feely men in office.

[OFF]

Since Biden is a place holder until after election, the announcement of the VP candidate will signal the end of the behind the scene power struggle for the control of the Democratic Party.

If it is HRC, then the Clintons have won. Of course some democrat power brokers will have had to have been arkancided for that to be the outcome. The only other acceptable VP for the Clinton camp might be Chelsea.

For the Obama camp, it would be either Mooschelle, or one of the close lieutenants of his administration, if he cannot persuade his wife to accept the title. Could this be when Valerie Jarrett is moved to the front? Who knows, perhaps it will be one of the Soros' children.

Either way, the normal definition of the VP candidate as one who not will harm, nor outshine the main candidate does not work for Biden. If Biden wins, the VP will be the next President. The eventual VP announcement will point to the power behind the campaign and Democratic Party.

I am going to add one more name to the VP list. Oregon Governor Kate Brown.

Recently, Governor Brown has been making a name for herself nationally and I suspect she wants to move up the ladder. Is she auditioning for a VP spot?

* Governor Brown is term limited and cannot run for another term as governor in 2022. However, she is actively raising and spending campaign cash anyway.

* Gov. Brown told President Trump that his call to reopen the U.S. doesn't supersede her stay-home order.

Gov Kate Brown.jpg

Joe Biden says, "As my VP, I think I'll take advice from Hunter and pick someone who doesn't wear panties, such as a pole-dancer."

--KOOK

President Trump says Warren is ‘responsible' for Biden's candidacy, so he should make her his VP pick.

Biden - Warren.jpg

However, there are some that are pushing Biden to select Barack Obama even though they are unsure of the legality of this selection as Obama has already been elected to the presidency twice.

Biden -Obama.jpg

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Is Reggie Love still on the payroll?

Even The O'ness stated that Reggie's marker on the campaign trail accounts ledger actually subsidized Reggie' LOVE life.

Surely Biden can work it that way too on his 2020 Campaign Quest for a runnin' mate-er.

Right?

'pelipsky

KOOK wrote:Joe Biden says, "As my VP, I think I'll take advice from Hunter and pick someone who doesn't wear panties, such as a pole-dancer."

--KOOK

Most palindromic and equal Comrade Kook, you make 'pelipsky laugh, but 'pelipsky has no ability, or even desire, to send you to gulag. We're already there!

A Pole Dancing Baby Mamma runnin' mate-er candidate would break whatever's left of any mythical Glass Ceiling holding down GWONT.

Right?

'pelipsky

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:

BIDEN/KENNEDY 2020!

I am not sure that the United States of America is ready for a "Valley Girl" as President or Vice President.

Ya know, I only lasted through about half of that clip. I would have needed a big fat joint, ya know, to be able to hear that repetitive, ya know, drivel.

I only have, ya know, one question, ya know. With ALL that money, ya know, why did she never get her, ya know, teeth fixed?

Joe Biden's VP-Selection Tryouts:

"My VP must be a woman -- a qualified woman (who does not wear panties)."

As an eager participant in Joe Biden's VP-Selection Tryout, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer stresses that although she banned rods for fishing, she didn't ban poles for dancing, which thereby enables her to transparently exhibit her qualification for being selected by Joe as a woman qualified to be his VP running mate.

--KOOK

I am willing to bet all your money on the large front hole possessing alleged “female” Rachel Dolezal. Zir is anything you want zhem to be.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
Antonio Salazarinski wrote:

Ya know, I only lasted through about half of that clip. I would have needed a big fat joint, ya know, to be able to hear that repetitive, ya know, drivel.

I only have, ya know, one question, ya know. With ALL that money, ya know, why did she never get her, ya know, teeth fixed?

Ya'know, I would've ya'know, chose a ya'know magnum bottle of ya'know red wine. 15 percent ya'know! Because ya'know, in order to ya'know get through a ya'know video with ya'know, so many ya'knows, it would require ya'know, for me to ya'know, get ya'know, absolutely shtifaced!