'Why Can't a Girl Have a Penis?'

Comrades! COMRADES!

The glorious World of Next Tuesday(TM) is upon our doorsteps! Look at what is being planned! It's For The Children!!!™

'Why Can't a Girl Have a Penis?' and other major issues in educational research

It was a world in which at a session on Queer Theory, one teacher-panelist announced, "I'll sometimes ask my students, 'Why can't a girl have a penis?' and you know, they start asking themselves the same question: Why can't a girl have a penis? Why can't a girl with a penis wear a skirt?"

2007_bill_ayers.jpg

Dr. Strangelove
Direktor of Flashing Lights, Shiny Things, Bobbles, and Cinematography
Ministry of Agitprop
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

Definitely give this article a read, comrades. It's totally A Pantload of Revolution!

Comrades the question should be: Why are men allowed to have a penis? It is after all, just a tool of repression. I call upon all good proles to sever this link to male-chauvinist oppression and gender dominance.

Doctor, having read that article I see the light. Why, oh, why, did I study integration by parts? Partial differential equations? Context-free languages? W-grammars? Just think of the time that I wasted in proving things which don't need to be proven.

Let me, however, make a suggestion. Let's make sure that at least one or two universities do not use constructivist pedagogy, and these are the universities which will make graduates which will design the cars that we drive and the planes that we fly in. Because although I'm all for progressive education, I will be unPC to the point of not wanting the plane I'm in to fall from the sky.

I will dig two rows of beets for that.

Oh, and I think that we ought to have a medical school or two which uses the old-fashioned sexist, ageist, methods of instruction. I want my doctors to come from those medical schools. I want them to be able to read medical books.

I shall dig <i>another</i> two rows of beets for this.

Gulag Man dig beets for Commissar. Gulag Man have strong back and will shovel many times for Commissar.

Gulag Man, thank you for your offer but I must do this myself in penance for being realistic and letting my completely unfounded blind faith in political correctness be weakened by reality. That must never be done. It is my punishment.

Commissar Theocritus -

You are forgetting that the beauty of being a commissar is to have proles punished for your own transgressions. Gulag Man is what he is because he was made a scapegoat for the Party elites and he willingly accepts his role in the society. It gives him the feeling of self-worth to realize that by doing hard labor in the gulag he is performing useful societal function of being punished for the misdeeds of the state's glorious leaders.

Gulag Man is grateful for the opportunity to feel connected to the Party elite glorified in the national media - which is also the only way he could ever be connected to them. In the words of Barack Obama, it is the fastest shortcut to "hitch his wagon to something bigger than himself."

And the best part is, the state made that decision for him. In a manner of speaking, Gulag Man is enjoying a free ride here. So it is only natural that his guilt has made him volunteer to dig the beets for you. Let him. It's the sort of proletarian self-expression that needs to be propagandized and enforced.

In camera, Red, I had no intention of digging the beets. I merely had to show repentance for my ThoughtCrime(tm) above. It is the worst of all ThoughtCrime(tm), to deny that the official line is right.

While I feel that I am a highly placed Commissar Plenipotentiary, with Red Portfolio, perfectly capable of stealing, cheating, lying, and the odd bit of impaling, and even having that Bruno thing around, I am not yet as highly placed as Our Many Titted Empress who hated the idea of the masses getting to choose their children's school while sending her own child to one.

But then none of us will ever rise as high in the hierarchy as our MTE.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Comrades the question should be: Why are men allowed to have a penis? It is after all, just a tool of repression. I call upon all good proles to sever this link to male-chauvinist oppression and gender dominance.

Comrade Whoopie, The Party is already way ahead of you--and why wouldn't it be? Required reading (to include all comments):

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=2168

The article wrote:Reich was trying to explain to me why it was presumptuous for professional mathematicians (and many parents) to be up in arms about the currently fashionable constructivist idea that instead of explaining to youngsters, say, how to do long division, teachers should let them count, subtract, make an educated guess, or otherwise figure out their own ways to solve division problems.

I tried doing that when I was a kid. I think most children do. Try to come up with your own rules for doing math. Never worked. Much to my dismay I had to learn math from people that knew it and all the time that I spent on "constructivist learning" was a waste of time. Weren't any of these knuckleheads kids? Constructivist learning sounds like the Look - Say theory of learning to read applied to mathematics.

Margaret, who are you to try to talk sense here in this venue? Reality is what we say it is. Constructivist teaching is a Good Thing. Because it demands nothing of the teachers or of the students.

Just make sure that you don't use a doctor who was thus taught.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Margaret, who are you to try to talk sense here in this venue? Reality is what we say it is. Constructivist teaching is a Good Thing. Because it demands nothing of the teachers or of the students.

Just make sure that you don't use a doctor who was thus taught.

Isn't Comrade Ayers just wonderful? So polished, so accomplished. His legacy will live forever and ever. His body should be embalmed and placed in the Alinsky Museum
of the Progressive World of Next TuesdayTM .

The perfect Constructivist teacher would be a Zen Buddhist (a sect of Buddhism that believes you don't need to study the Buddha's teachings to attain enlightenment-just meditate and voila!--enlightenment will come).

Everyday, the little children would come to school, sit down, and stare at a blank wall all day--until--voila--they would have all of the knowledge of the world at hand.

I personally love Constructivist teaching. It relieves the teachers of the responsibility for knowing their subject. Why, that might get embarrassing and thin out the ranks of the teachers' unions. I recall I had math and Latin and English teachers who would make damned sure that I had learned my lessons. But that was long ago and in unenlightened times. Now all I need is to feel good about myself. That's so much easier to do than learning a subject.