Why We Will Triumph Over Capitalism

Here we see a Red Brigade member wearing his Code Pink cap as he dispatches a capitalist pig using the bayonet on his Moisin Nagant M44 People's Rifle. Notice that the capitalist swine had gathered more than his fair share of corn. Evidence of his crimes against the People. Notice also that our heroic comrade showed no mercy to the useless offspring of this enemy of the People. Thanks to his courage and senseless brutality, we can expect a larger harvest from the People's farming collective, which means more vodka. And best of all, no expensive ammo was wasted in this purge of non-productive members of society. Feed 'em cold steel comrades!

Capitalist pigs, they all look the same.

(off)
Nice kill comrade! Are you going to eat it, or stuff it?

I have never seen the bayonet on one of those things actually being used before. Most interesting. Mosin Nagant carbines drive me nuts. They are too small for my 6'9" tall frame. OTOH I swing a 91/30 like it's a carbine!

Come to West Texas. We have an infestation of feral hogs to supplement the javelinas. And no, this is not when Our Many Titted Empress comes into town.

Comrade Whoopie,

With your picture, you have elicited a conflict within my prog brain. Yes, it is a capitalist pig, but it is a cute cuddly little animal, too, but then again, killing it has rid the planet of poisonous flatulence, so I guess, as long as it recycled it will have been worth it.

Indeed, the genius of Commissars Mosin and Nagant are evidenced above! May their equal intelligence shine down on us all so we may serve The Party™ all the better.

I'm still lusting for the ax that did so well for Comrade Trotsky in Mexico City.

Leninka wrote: Yes, it is a capitalist pig, but it is a cute cuddly little animal, too,

Leninka, you haven't interacted with any real live hogs have you? Trust me, the only thing more fun than barbecuing them is killing the filthy ill tempered beasts.I reckon I've killed or tried to kill just about every critter that walks or crawls. But none gives me more satisfaction.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Come to West Texas. We have an infestation of feral hogs to supplement the javelinas. And no, this is not when Our Many Titted Empress comes into town.
Wait, wait, has the o' Donnel ever come to Texas?

I currently am worried about the Margaret Cho Monster:
<center>Image</center>

Comrade Whoopie-

Though you appear well meaning, I denounce you for the senseless of murder of registered voters and report you to PETA.

(prog off)

Nice!

Whoopie, come to Texas. You can shoot all the javelinas and feral hogs that you want and would be very welcome indeed to do it.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I currently am worried about the Margaret Cho Monster:
<center>Image</center>
No one looks enthused in said picture.

She's a cow of Rosie proportions. She has the potential to make you wish for Roseanne and Rosie sweating in a bed together.

And now that image is stuck in my head forever, thank you.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:She's a cow of Rosie proportions. She has the potential to make you wish for Roseanne and Rosie sweating in a bed together.

This calls for a denouncement of epic proportions! A Rosie sized denouncement!

Oh my poor brain. Quick, send the mobile Jiffi-Lobo squad before I am forced to wash my mind out with a revolver to clear this horrible picture from it.

I'm with you Colonel, let's do it in a group. After all, it's a communist society we run here.

Comrades, I do apologize. I can't help tweaking you all. Sorry. It's mean, small and smutty but I'm just making up for the fag jokes in high school. Yes, mean, small and smutty. Sorry.

But I suffer too--the image wobbles my tripes and shivers my timbers.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Comrades, I do apologize. I can't help tweaking you all. Sorry. It's mean, small and smutty but I'm just making up for the fag jokes in high school. Yes, mean, small and smutty. Sorry.

But I suffer too--the image wobbles my tripes and shivers my timbers.
I'm still shaking from it.

Don't worry, Elliott. When times are REALLY bad I have unbidden flashes of Michael Moore sunbathing.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Oh my poor brain. Quick, send the mobile Jiffi-Lobo squad before I am forced to wash my mind out with a revolver to clear this horrible picture from it.

In case of emergency just use Uncle Ted's Brain Opener. The entire line of Brain Care products is available!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Don't worry, Elliott. When times are REALLY bad I have unbidden flashes of Michael Moore sunbathing.

DAMN YOU THEOCRITUS!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Don't worry, Elliott. When times are REALLY bad I have unbidden flashes of Michael Moore sunbathing.
To tell you the truth, that's not as bad as THAT OTHER ONE. I think it's because Michael the Hut isn't naked, or if he is, at least he isn't moving around so violently.

I will say this, THAT OTHER ONE still is haunting me to this day. Get me to a Jifi-Lobo!

Indeed, the first one is enough to scare a straight man gay. After reading that, Bruno didn't seem so bad...

GAH!!!! NEED JIFFI LOBO!!!! Is there no justice in this cruel world?

That is actually Willard Scott.

TVLand runs lots of <i>Rosanne</i> overnight. Once, in the later years, when people were used to her whining and abrasive voice, they needed to try something else. They were trying for a baby.

We got to see Roseanne on her back on her bed, wriggling her legs in the air, urging the sperm to hit home. And doing it in that inimitable voice.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:That is actually Willard Scott.

TVLand runs lots of <i>Rosanne</i> overnight. Once, in the later years, when people were used to her whining and abrasive voice, they needed to try something else. They were trying for a baby.

We got to see Roseanne on her back on her bed, wriggling her legs in the air, urging the sperm to hit home. And doing it in that inimitable voice.
DAMN YOUR VISUAL WRITING!

Shit, I post a white power gay rainbow unicorn tattoo on someone's ass and he still keeps going. I'm going to have nightmares for weeks now.