WIKI REVISIONIST HISTORY

"Wikipedia is now considering the elimination of its article, "Mass killings under communist regimes."

Members can join a discussion about it on Wiki's site, but based on experience, the few most influential editors are extreme leftists with the power to ignore all opposing opinions and remove whatever they disagree with, sublimate what peeves them or amplify what they like.

That's how the Wiki page about The People's Cube disappeared.

Now they want to defang communism by removing an article on its biggest mass murders. Allowing readers to see the worst part of communist totalitarianism just won't do on the advent of their hopes for New World Order of enlightened communism.

Of course, anything even slightly resembling mass murder by western powers, capitalists or caucasians will not be deleted and may even be emphasized. That's how woke globalists roll.

You can read about it here: Wikipedia Contemplates Deleting Article On 'Mass Killings Under Communist Regimes'

We live in the world of Herbert Marcuse's essay on Repressive Tolerance. Everything from the left must be excused, lied about, justified, or just tolerated for the sake of the Utopia. While everything from the right, i.e. anyone not deemed properly left, must be censored, or even pre-censored.

Rikalonius wrote:Image
... censored, or even pre-censored.

Pre censored? Can they even DO tha...

My, it sure looks like a productive beet harvest this season thanks to Build Back Better!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:

My, it sure looks like a productive beet harvest this season thanks to Build Back Better!
Yes, pre-censored. The legal term is prior restraint.

First they came for the People's Cube, but I said nothing because I wasn't a Cubist...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:

What do you think abortion is, comrade?

The Chinese Communist Party have been practicing pre-censorship for decades, as have their American counterparts, and our Comrades in Arms, Planned Parenthood.

Never underestimate the ability of The Party™ to ensure the safety of our members.