Wild Night at Party Headquarters

What a glorious weekend comrades. On Friday we saw Red Square off on the start of his multi-State book signing tour. No sooner had his plane left the ground then we all looked at each other and shouted in unison "party time!"

Saturday we met at the People's Directorate to celebrate the success of Red Square's book and the fact that the boss was going to be gone until the end of the month.

Party-at-HQ copy.jpg
There's 22 Inner Party members in this photo, see if you can find them all. Some brought dates and some party crashers made it through security but we were having such a good time we decided to let them stay. Special thanks to the Commissar of the local re-education camp for providing proles to serve the food and clean up afterward.

gulag gals tea party.jpg
After we all drank a toast to Red Square the Gulag Gals got all gussied up and put on a skit mocking the Tea Party. Then we sat down to a sumptuous meal prepared by Che Gourmet.

Food table copy.jpg
Party or not, it was Reiuxcat's turn to monitor the website for hooligans. Rest assured comrades, the Inner Party never takes a day off.

Party HQ bartender.jpg
The drink really flowed with this frisky babe tending bar. The proles can get so excited at the thought of eating the leftovers that they're apt to do anything. I'm sure she made a small fortune in tips that night but I don't know where she kept the money.

Blogunov drunk copy.jpg
Looks like Blogunov had his fill of roast pig and Jagermeister and so did I. To be honest I don't remember much of what transpired that night. Perhaps some of my comrades can help fill in the missing details.

The bar maid is wearing a classic 1/2 grapefruit design commonly referred to on the street a "bolt on's". This has an industrial feel (or intonation) and quite fitting for a People's celebration.

Unless there are more pictures, it looks like I can reasonably deny being there.

Mrs. Scratchanitch would be mighty put out if she got the idea I was there instead of snuggling up with honey bunches.

Gertrude Scratchanitch

good fun comrades,

As long as the equality of fire water was closely guarded so all Comrades received according to their needs and abilities.

Is it not the roll of workers to play when the lawfully instituted authority is in absence?PS: you may want to have your veesion checked. You said you hoped she gets big tips. Look at the peekture, she already has big tips!

Red Square is most equal...and he is very clever.
Would any participants in the festivities at the People's Directive be interested to know
that he had video surveillance cameras installed last weekend ?

No ? You were not aware of this ? I hear crickets.......

I'm certain Red Square is not bothered in the least by clandestine celebrations on your part.........you see, he received a call from a concerned Party member about noise coming from the ministry after-hours. He has already downloaded the videos from that evening via satellite.

Have a nice evening, comrades. Dress warmly for the train.

It really pisses me off. Everybody was standing there, all solemn and noble-looking as they bid Red Square farewell and loaded his bags into my car for the ride to the airport. As we pulled out of the drive, they were all standing outside the main blast door singing the old Nicaraguan national anthem--you know, the one from when Danny Ortega ran that place right--with arms linked in a symbol of Progressive unity. Red was so touched that he hardly said a word all the way to the end of the block.

So I took Red to the airport, helped him lug all those bags full of his books to check-in, held a brief sit-in protest against the capitalist airline that wanted to charge him extra for the heavy bags, dragged him out of the airport bar in time to make the flight, and then headed home.

Not. One. Single. Phone. Call.

Not. One. Single. Text. Message.

Party Unity, my ass (if I had one)! I'm seeing a semi-catatonic AgitProp artist through Security, you jackasses are tapping every keg and bottle in the Bunker, and not a single word to me!

Ivan Betinov wrote: Not. One. Single. Phone. Call. Not. One. Single. Text. Message. Party Unity, my ass.

I hear ya. I'm out doing the peoples work at an enthusiastic rally for Harry - nothing, nada, het.
(I thought I had been honored with emptying the trash at the bar or spittoon polishing or something, my mistake.)

26Sept09-180.jpg

I wondered what the rush was for peeling extra beets was for too. Guess they figured I'd double up on vodka rations, hit on the prog babes, and start singing karaoke on the Mister Marxist Microphone™

Sorry i could not join in party festivities comrades. going back and forth from Texas and Italy has kept me quite busy.

may the prog be with you!

Comrades Ivan and Gulag: Allow me, Krasnodar, to simplify my previous post.......Have you not heard old Soviet proverb: " When the cat's away, the mice will play ?" No ?

THE CAT HAD THE VIDEO RUNNING ! DUH !

And you guys are all butt-hurt because he hasn't called !
Be careful what you wish for, comrades. Someone will be calling you... or more likely knocking at your door.

Capiche ?

I wonder what Red Square meant on the phone last night when he said " Look at that...they even got into my Dasani and sliced ham ! Did you see that ?" Well, perhaps the mice need some re-educational therapy !" He sounded kind'a pissed....then he made some phone calls and calmed down after that.

So, I guess everything's cool.....right ?

Oh yes......Reiux...... Looks like you were dutifully attending to the needs of the Cube.
( No worries, tovarich.....R.S. is bring you back some kitty yummies and a toy !)

Ivan Betinov wrote:
Party Unity, my ass (if I had one)! I'm seeing a semi-catatonic AgitProp artist through Security, you jackasses are tapping every keg and bottle in the Bunker, and not a single word to me!

Ivan I can see that you had your most equal share of vodka added to your jar as well. If you look in the group picture you'll see that Pinkie is holding you in her hands. You were most certainly there whether you remember it or not.

I must download the images in my other camera, I suspect I may find some embarrassing photos which I can use to blackmail my comrades with. All in good fun, of course. Even so, I do accept PayPal and Visa.

Sorry, mate. In the original picture you posted, she was holding a regular cup. I realize you are in charge of the current truth on this thread, so I just have to deal with it. But I don't have to like it.

And if you're going to photoshop my ass into a picture after the fact, how about putting me in the one with the naked babe pouring vodka into my jar?

Comrade Ivan, I made no changes to the photo posted here in the blog. I did do a test post of that photo in another forum to check the size but deleted it seconds later. Both pics had the same name and perhaps there was some confusion on the server end. But I assure you the image you see now is exactly what I posted in People's Blog last night.

22 Inner Party members just as the text says: Me, Laika, Theo, Mousey Tongue, Snoogie, Meow, Chedoh, Blogunov, Mrs. Al, Leninka, Rooster, Pinkie, the Colonel, Buffoon, Frau, Obamugabe, Pup, Premier Betty, Betinov, Red Star, Kook and Sister Massively Opiated.

If you check the MCP log you will see the deleted test post I made in PMO and the fact there there have been no edits to this post.

" Pavel, are all commentary filters disengaged ?"

" Da, Da.... all is in readiness.... "

" Thank you, Comrade engineer. "

ALL PARTY-GOERS IN PHOTOS ARE TOAST !

R.S. : Message completed.

Comrades,

Who does a mere Party ™ operative have to kill to become an inner Party ™ member? It's obviously not the one's I've been killing diligently doing my duty for the Party ™ . At least I know why the orders for extra "digging" came down the chain of command late last week. Kind of hard to see what's going on around you when you're nose is to the grindstone.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

my my my, I do look glorious, do I not.
Ahhh, there is nothing quite as fetching as the Gulag Gals, dressed in their finest adornments. And I might mention in passing, that I am glad to see Ivan Betinov is fine and dandy. I swear, I forgot all about having stuck him inside my handbag. He did appear a little, how shall I say . . . foggy? . . . which is the reason I dropped him off at a local hospital and rehab center. (his color is much better today!). But I digress....

that was one wonderful drunken celebratory get together, was it not?! I hope someone we got all the litter debit party favors cleaned up in time for the bosses return???
I would hate for him to arrive back at the Private Bunker and find any misinterpreted photo's laying about, not to mention that mess in the tub.
tub1.jpg
and the reason I left with Ivan in tow.

Comrade Scratchy, unless I am mistaken which I often am not, I do believe your lovely wife was in attendance but I neglected to see you? If you believe you were there and she was not, then please disregard any comment I said or may have said and take them as unsubstantiated and frivolous.
If you believe you weren't there and she wasn't there, then ditto the above again.
If you believe . . . well, I think that covers all of it.

Betinov, it just so happens I did try to call you on my cell phone, but I ran into a little problem while I was marching to a rally to raise awareness of how much I care about that pregnant panhandler I saw a couple of weeks ago.

The following describes my experience as a protester being mistreated by the cops during this march. The police abuse I'll describe includes the use of concussion grenades, pepper spray, rubber bullets, and shovels.

I was dressed as a pregnant panhandler to protest the denial of human rights for panhandlers by forcing them to wear fluorescent green vests under the guise of “safety.” To show my solidarity with that poor unfortunate woman, I wore a green vest and a pillow tucked under my shirt.

We marched and sang and there were a lot of speeches about the need for free transportation for the panhandlers like this woman, not only so she could get home, but also so panhandlers don't have to drive such long distances, e.g. from St. Petersburg to Tampa, to find a good curb for panhandling.

Betinov, I was just about to call you on my cell phone to remind you about the party when all of a sudden I heard bullets firing from behind me where the police were lined up. I also heard ricocheting around me, letting me know they were firing towards me but somehow all those bullets kept missing me.

Nonetheless, it was about this time that instinct kicked in, and I started running out of fear that eventually one of those bullets might ricochet off ME. I was still on the phone waiting for you to pick up, and I was hoping you would so at least you could be a witness to what happened to me next.

A few seconds after I started running I think I was SHOT in the BACK! It felt like someone punched me, or maybe an old pimple had finally popped, but I didn't stop to check because I was still trying to get away from all those ricocheting bullets. Then what do you suppose I saw in front of me but another line of police in riot gear, who ordered me to get on the ground.

So I dove to the ground. A good thing I had that pillow under my shirt to cushion my fall. Several police barked an order at me not to move, all while pointing their weapons at me. I let go of my cell phone and my shovel, so they would not mistake them for weapons and placed my hands beside me on the sidewalk. I said, “I am not moving, I am not moving.” (Even though I can assure you at that moment, something inside me was indeed moving.)

I lay there for a little while and then I heard someone walk up beside me. I then heard what sounded like a camera shutter going off a few times, along with some poofs of flashpowder, before that person wandered off again. I believe that it must have been a police officer taking my picture. It couldn't have been a reporter, because I don't think they would've been able to freely move in the area without the police hassling them, too.

A few moments later, an officer in riot gear approached me and told me I could get up. As I got to my feet, he asked if I was OK. I replied, “I don't know.” I hadn't checked my back yet, as I couldn't move while on the ground. I also wasn't sure if shock had caused me to underestimate the possible damage to my back.

Worst of all, the officer didn't even care about my well being, because he never checked my back and never asked me again if I was OK. Instead he told me to continue north without checking my back. He must've known he'd shot me. The reason I say this is because they ordered me to the ground, took a picture of me, and asked me how I was. After asking me how I was, however, he showed in his response a clear lack of concern for my well being. The only motive I can ascribe to his having asked me how I was is a possible desire to relieve themselves of liability for having injured me with the hope that I would say I was okay. When I did not say I was okay, he did not choose to continue the conversation, perhaps because he did not want to open up the conversation to my having been hurt. Or something like that.

Meanwhile, I had my own desire to relieve myself. I asked if I could have my cell phone and shovel back. (At this point you'd FINALLY answered the phone and you were saying, “Hello? Hello? Is anyone there? Pinkie, is that you? This better not be another one of your crank calls, though at least you're not breathing heavily this time.”)

But that mean cop wouldn't let me have the cell phone or shovel back because he said he didn't know if they were mine, but I could come down to police headquarters and pick them up. Since I was afraid of going to police headquarters for fear I'd be arrested for real, and I really needed to go to the bathroom, I decided I'd better abandon my things and continue north as directed with my hands over my head.

Then I heard another ruckus and everyone started to run away from the spot closest to the police toward the north again. The police apparently again were trying to move us by using tear gas or pepper spray without first having the decency to warn anyone of their intent. I decided it was best not to stick around, so I ducked into the nearest alley and ditched my fluorescent green vest and pillow, in case the cops had any residual bad feelings toward me and decided to haul me into jail anyway. (You know how stupidly they can behave.)

Then I got in my car and went home. In my haste to get away from the police and any further brutality (also because I still had to go to the bathroom really bad), I may have mowed down a couple of panhandlers on the median, but I dared not wait for the arrow to turn green. I've heard there's no air conditioning or HBO in jail, just Fox News.

Anyway, that's why in the photo above, I don't have my shovel or cell phone. I'm looking for a volunteer to go down to the police station and get them for me.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Scratchy, unless I am mistaken which I often am not, I do believe your lovely wife was in attendance but I neglected to see you? If you believe you were there and she was not, then please disregard any comment I said or may have said and take them as unsubstantiated and frivolous.
If you believe you weren't there and she wasn't there, then ditto the above again.
If you believe . . . well, I think that covers all of it.

I don't care if snuggle bunches Gertrude was there. All I know is wherever she is NOT, is where peace and quite resides.

Therefore, the only thing I care about is whether I am going to be accused of being at the party. Which I deny, unless a photograph is produced.

Goodness gracious Pinkie, how dreadful. No wonder you arrived at the party looking more disheveled and sweaty than usual.

Sorry to hear about your shovel. I thought you just left it at home so that there would be no repeat of what happened during the last drunken brawl party.

Comrade Bitenoff,

Can I steal your bottle brain for use on another project? There is a a triple ration of vodka and a semi clean potato in it for you.
Appreciations to youward,

Comrades, someone drank to much vodka, this security camera still was sent to me so i may hunt down Sasquatch and put it out of misery. once i find out who is behind black lines i will will have to "quarantine" them as well. its for the children.

damn-demotivational-poster-1245432288.2.JPG

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrade Bitenoff,

Can I steal your bottle brain for use on another project? There is a a triple ration of vodka and a semi clean potato in it for you.

NEIN! NEIN!! It is not permissible to steal an important Inner Party Members Brain or Other Parts ™ . Our importance is beyond important and flows into necessary, for which the cubical could not function with any relevance. You must be denounced for such a vile contemplation. (besides, the brain in question is used in use and not available to redistribution)

Comrade Army, what a interesting photo of yourself.... I do love the scribbles.

Irish Republican Army wrote:Comrades, someone drank to much vodka, this security camera still was sent to me so i may hunt down Sasquatch and put it out of misery. once i find out who is behind black lines i will will have to "quarantine" them as well. its for the children.

damn-demotivational-poster-1245432288.2.JPG

Yanno, I think she looks like a really sweet girl. I married a really beautiful little gal once and she was so stuck on herself that she turned into a raging feminazi.

There was never a shortage of gigolos lined up to seduce her. And NO FAULT divorce is right there saying everything you worked for goes to the gigolo.

https://familyrights.us/bin/why_no_one_is_married.htm

It's a successful application of the Communist Manifesto-

https://revolution2.us/content/docs/his ... htm#family

Ivan I discovered the cause of your memory lapse...

beer in jar copy.jpg
I seem to suffer the same sort of problem myself.

(hic)

my translator has been saked. and the person responsible to hiring the translator has also been saked.

this poor innocent Fräulein was minding her own business at the party when this sasquwatch of a man fondled her. it is he i am tring to hunt down and take care of.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrade Bitenoff,

NEIN! NEIN!! It is not permissible to steal an important Inner Party Members Brain or Other Parts ™ . Our importance is beyond important and flows into necessary, for which the cubical could not function with any relevance. You must be denounced for such a vile contemplation. (besides, the brain in question is used in use and not available to redistribution)

Comrade Army, what a interesting photo of yourself.... I do love the scribbles.
Thank you Comrade Fraulein,Thank you for my first official denouncement!You were the most ravishing at the party! But that is another topic for another time.Has my punishment for denouncement been determined yet.I understand it can range from diminished rations to the Iron Maiden. Please be gentle, this is my first time!

Comrade Whoopie, so it was you who forced most loyal comrade Ivan to become over intoxicated and hence, impaired?! But I supposed the real question remains, did he have a time full of frivolity and it appeared he did.

Comrade IRA, why, err, yes, I am always minding my business as does any good Prog . . . and my business is the affairs of all, is it not? (someone must do these things!) Mr. sasquwatch was not all bad, so, umm, possibly leaving him be will do for now. But I do like your big, brave shovel.

Comrade Tooorisky, since this is your first official denouncement and since your have no personally offended me personally, we will bypass gulag torture reeducation and assume the whack on the head was enough (was it??). I do suggest you do a drive-by of Jiffy-Lobo ... and btw, passing along in monies to Party Members is always beneficial.

Somebody better restock the People's Fridge before the Director gets back.

refrigerators_freezers_general_use_3763_lrg_i.jpg

Frau, it wasn't me. I'm too weak to lift such a giant bottle of beer (I had no idea they made them in a 2 gallon size). I suspect several of the guys wanted to play a little joke and things got carried away (as usual).

Shove it 4 U has a point, we need to restock the condiments. Red Square loves to smear ketchup and mustard on everything he eats (the man has such a plebeian palate).

This is a pity. You had a chance to make your claim to fame, once again, with our blow out good time to be had by all Bunker Party and here you are, disclaiming responsibility. Next you'll be saying that isn't you in the Lady's Room.
partywhoopie.jpg
. . and you used to be such a party dog.

Shovel, I am thinking those that rummaged had a bite to eat from the frig, should be the one to replace said eatage. Good luck with that.

Comrades, it seems the Pork Collective has consumed much of me time.

*sigh*

Comrade Whoopie threw a hella party though huh?,,,

Buffoon in the oval office copy.jpg

I pissed the couch on purpose... its what I do...

anywhoot...

I award Comrade Whoopie the first ever 1ea Progressive Boot Award

ProgBootAward copy.jpg

Many thanks hog wrangler, I will wear the boot with pride. Oh and thanks for the roast pig that Blogunov collapsed into. Very succulent. Too bad Mrs. Al wouldn't partake, she missed a real treat (oh well, more for us).

I still need to download the pics from my other camera, if only I could find the USB cable.

Why Comrade Buffoon, how gloriously big of you to give such a deserving award to such a deserving comrade.
(but does he not know money is more desirable??)

That will be most impressive on the shelf above Whoopie's latrine, along with his other personal awards and mementos, such as these -

award.jpg

award 1.jpg

Well I finally found that USB cable and downloaded more pics.

Looks like Reiuxcat decided to have a few drinks despite the fact that he was on duty. Shame on you shameless cat.

Reiuxcat.jpg
And Grigori seems to have had a good time despite his advanced age. I wonder if that young prole realizes that he's paying her in iOTW bucks?

Grigori lapdance.jpg
At least Pupovich is decent enough to use OPM to pay for his lap dances.

2000_lap_dance.jpg

Shame on your inaccurate insinuations that Reiuxcat was over inebriated, when he says he is sleeping. Can you not read the sign??? And dear Grigor, well, he is a delight. He and I . . . . . . . . but I digress.

I am surprised at Pup. He's a whole different dog at party's!!

Comrades, I have pondered long and hard on whether or not to drop this scandalous bomb on the collective.

It seems that Leninka either likes the cut of my boot or was so wasted, she thought I was Denzel at the party.

I submit this bit of evidence found in my pocket the morning after...

Leninka Ridin Dirty.jpg

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Why Comrade Buffoon, how gloriously big of you to give such a deserving award to such a deserving comrade.
(but does he not know money is more desirable??)

Its rumored Comrade Whoopie once accepted a case of Billy Beer as payment just to be Billy's friend...

Billy Carter Loves Comrade Whoopie the peoples cube.jpg

So no, I don't think he has a good grasp on the value of coinage.

With that in mind, doesn't that make him even MORE progressive?

After all, desiring "money" is totally selfish and not "for the children", no?

Billy Carter was a fine guy. He's the one who taught me the joys of peeing out in my backyard. You'd be amazed how much water you save by not having to flush a toilet.

Gracias for the high praise of my culinary talents. Just one of many, but I do have a huge passion for food, as well as REVOLUTION,......ah yes, the lovely barkeep is our newest addition to the staff at Lucretia's. Her name is Kirsten (Si, comrades, the very same Kirsten Guillibrand of Harry Reid fame. I guess you can see why he was so taken with her obvious attributes, eh?)

Ahem....spits on floor and takes a long drag on his Cuban cigar....I do appreciate the omission of my name from the list of 22 Party Members at the soiree, but the photo-shopped picture of me next to Kirsten could have been taken at Lucretia's, since she is technically an employee (useful idiot).

So, have fun when Red gets back.....
LOL.

BTW: Michael Moore has already reimbursed me, personally, for the snacks. The fridge will be stocked and ready for our supreme leader when he returns....and now back to the business at hand...whipping these damn cretins into shape for next Tuesday's assault on the NY polls. Anyone want to join in? It could get pretty messy!

PS: I'm going to be a poll watcher. Will report back after Tuesday. friends.