Will Twerk For Food

Comrades, this twerking phenomenon has overtaken Amerika! Now the lowly proles that are either too lazy to work or too dumb to sign up for Dear Leaders free stuff are offering to twerk for food. Amerikan ingenuity at its best.

More Obama supporters doing what we... they do! I am thrilled with joy as long as I do not have to see Miley whirling her butt around. (spit spit)

Food = Outstanding Twerking! After all, copious amounts of food stamps are required to build up the posterior muscles & volumes of butt fat. Comrades, there is no more disappointing sight than a skinny malnourished rump doing up a twerk! Much rolling & jiggling fat is needed in the gluteus maximus for political correct twerking!

By popular demand of Comrade INGSOC we have decided to publish a certain part of Piers Morgan's televised NBC job interview which included showing his ability of professional twerking since he has miserably failed as a journalist in his previous employment at the Communist News Network.

piers.gif

May I guess that the PhD of the guy is in Womyn Studies? Or Evil White People Studies? Or Religion of Peace Studies? If the guy has a PhD in Mechanical Engineering or Mathematics or Physics or Chemistry, he is NOT going to have to twerk for food.Those 3 postdocs and 6 papers help dismantle evil capitalism, that then has to feed this asshole. Literally.
Capt. Commie wrote: Image

John Frum wrote:May I guess that the PhD of the guy is in Womyn Studies? Or Evil White People Studies? Or Religion of Peace Studies? If the guy has a PhD in Mechanical Engineering or Mathematics or Physics or Chemistry, he is NOT going to have to twerk for food.Those 3 postdocs and 6 papers help dismantle evil capitalism, that then has to feed this asshole. Literally.
Image By the time I retired from People's Korrekt State University, the following majors and/or minors were available: Womyn's Studies; African and African-American Studies (with the unfortunately-pronounced acronym AAAS); Film Studies; Popular Culture Studies; both Gay & Lesbian Studies and Queer Studies, which were different and mutually antagonistic approaches, afterward combined into Sexuality Studies; Disability Studies; Latino/a Studies; Asian-American Studies; Eco-Studies; and a few more that I can't recall at the moment.

When I was on the Undergraduate Committee in my department, I (facetiously) suggested adding Polish-American Studies. This was a mistake. Although Polish-American was rejected (too Eurocentric), it led to the institution of a special-topics course in Ethnic Studies. Afterward I suggested Left-Handed Red-Haired Lesbians With Hispanic Surnames And Size Nine Shoes Studies. The Committee cheerfully called me (as usual) racistsexisthomophobe and we moved on to the next Studies course proposal.