WISCONSIN TEACHERS' UNIONS TRAINED BY ALINSKY GROUP

sarah jones.jpg
At least our comradely Wisconsin teachers are following the right Marxist leaders. Education of our youth should be handled by people who recognize where the People's real strengths lie, coercion. If anyone is more equal, it would be our educational professionals. Did they not all sacrifice careers in medicine, engineering, and lucrative business because of their love for children?
Source

Unbiased NEA studies prove that low student test scores can be directly traced to inadequate teacher's salaries and benefits.

teachers_meeting.jpg

I don't know how to fit this in, but here goes. So move it where ever.

Obama warns the unelected Supreme Court not to be acitivists.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/0 ... -care-law/

What a crock, a true Pravda moment.

By the way, that is a great post Comrade.
Keep up the good work!

Komrad Phobianov wrote:By the way, that is a great post Comrade.
Keep up the good work!

Comrade, I am only doing my duty to the People by supporting equality for the entitled, but thanks.

STOP NON-UNIONIZED
[center]HOME SCHOOLS[/center]
(They lack indoctrination)

Komrad Phobianov wrote:I don't know how to fit this in, but here goes. So move it where ever.

Obama warns the unelected Supreme Court not to be acitivists.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/0 ... -care-law/

What a crock, a true Pravda moment.

Any post that will equalize society is welcome in a thread of mine. Health Care, the Mother of All Redistribution, certainly deserves a place at any Marxist table.

Indeed, Comrade Comrade, I concur. Thank Lenin that Dear Leader (PBUH) has the wisdom to tell these unelected "officials" what they can do with their outdated dead white men's "constitution". Let us hope comrades, that these "courters" don't take the unprecedented and extraordinary approach of trying to use this "constitution" of theirs to validate a law that was PASSED BY CONGRESS!! And with her Nancyness presiding, I might add. Plus, don't forget that Dear Leader is a constitutional scholar - His word on the matter SHOULD be all we need, hmmmmm?

Ahhhh Comrades, is good to see plan come together, no.

306186_329802297080657_176094182451470_891253_981479248_n.jpg