Women's Brains Wired Left To Right

Comrades,

A University of Pennsylvania female professor has broken ranks and threatens our long march to gender equality. The collective expects all of us to join in hastening her immediate banishment from academia.

3DecBrainGraphic.jpg

The Independent is reporting that Ragini Verma, professor of psychology at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, has made a startling discovery. Hold onto your ushanka! Men's and women's brains are different!

“Researchers found that many of the connections in a typical male brain run between the front and the back of the same side of the brain, whereas in women the connections are more likely to run from side to side between the left and right hemispheres of the brain.”

The lateral connections between left and right hemispheres give women an edge in certain mental processes such as intuition and gossiping. Men, on the other hand, exhibit a greater number of front to back connections explaining their heightened ability in the area of spatial recognition, map reading, and other common sense activities.

[highlight=#ffff00]“Intuition is thinking without thinking.[/highlight] It's what people call gut feelings. Women tend to be better than men at the kinds of skills which are linked with being good mothers,” Professor Verma said.”

The professor was abruptly hurried away from the press gathering when a small band of sign wielding gender-feminists suddenly barged into the room and began disrobing. Phone calls to the professor's office are not being answered, but a spokesman told us no further interviews will be granted.

Women tend to be better than men at the kinds of skills which are linked with being good mothers,” Professor Verma said.”

Just have to say it is so good to see Professor Verma earning her salary with brilliant insights such as this.

She is playing with fire. Even making insinuations against the party dogma is no child play. It would be terrible if something happened to her...

I denounce this study... my brain will never go Right!! (spit spit spit)

Dearest Frau, I think it best that we not probe any deeper in your situation...
There is vodka on the counter, cheers!

What do they mean no connectivity? The vodka lobe is connected to the full-frontal lobe, just not through the brain.

Brain-1.jpg
Man's "Brain"

There is a bacon-lobe not shown, but its there.

Tovarichi wrote:Dearest Frau, I think it best that we not probe any deeper in your situation...
There is vodka on the counter, cheers!

REARS. . . CHEERS! INDEED, COMRDEA... RADE!!

Putin on the Ritz wrote:Comrade Tovarichi,
There is no bacon-lobe in the Muslim brain.Ritz

Comrade Putin, I disagree. ( I've always wanted to say that!).
They just dont want you to SEE that they have one.