World Tour: G-d cancels Trump-Pope Meetingl Obama Volunteers

Obama_Gods_Sake.jpg
ROME: With G-d having had made no definite commitment to attend the conclave with the Pope and Donald Trump, Barack Obama rose to stand in for The Creator.

With a wide, engaging grin and in his deep, resonant voice, Barry said: "With pleasure!" The White House press corps erupted, cheering him on with placards showing an image of Donald Trump on which was written "NOT MY PRESIDENT!"

Barry brought his own teleprompter that, for the first time, showed how it was able to float from one place to another, even over water. It had a halo, seen for the first time.

When Barry entered the room, the White House press fell to their knees on the prayer rug each reporter brought to the service.

"I'm leaving for Rome right after this meaningful conference folks, to stand in for The Creator who either retired, or had another function to attend. He is not privy to my appointments calendar or my plans."

Barry added "I think it is the Annual White House Correspondents Dinner Mr. Trump refused to attend," said the former president who insisted that "mister" is the correct appellation for the Republican who sits in the Oval Office. President Obama, still the real president as everyone knows, rose to wild yelps, clapping and cheers from the White House Press Corps led by CNN and MSNBC, as they raised the signs again: "He's not my president!"

And then the Kenyan national put on a sweat shirt that displayed "RESIST!" with a raised fist and ran off the podium with his golf clubs and nickel bag to the green copter awaiting to fly him to the airport. This is the same copter and same White House President Soetoro lent to the current occupant January 20th to deal with the latter's upcoming impeachment by next Thursday the latest.

Kommissar Chernobylski wrote:This is the same copter and same White House President Soetoro lent to the current occupant January 20th to deal with the latter's upcoming impeachment by next Thursday the latest.
Has the coming of the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ been delayed until Thursday?

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Kommissar Chernobylski wrote:... upcoming impeachment by next Thursday the latest ...
Has the coming of the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ been delayed until Thursday?
Comrade Svyet wrote:Nyet! Friday, maybe....
Comrades, it's even worse than that!
Glorious Enemy of The People - Maharushie - transmitted (2 days ago) :
Rush, uh, Limbar wrote:... Al Franken literally had to tell voters yesterday [May 23] Trump's not gonna be impeached this month ...

Well of course God canceled the meeting with President Trump and The Pope. What else would he do with a DENIER?

I have it on good anonymous sources that overheard and leaked the conversation between The Pope and God. Saving souls is now just so passe. What's new and hot is saving the planet from the Ice Age....oops....Global Warming.....uh......Climate Change......THE HELL FIRE AND DAMNATION OF DENYING THE EXISTENCE OF THE WEATHER!!!

God even instructed The Pope to give President Trump the most holy 181 page encyclical that The Pope wrote guided by the hand of God to 'avert a spiral of self destruction' about THE WEATHER as if President Trump can read. (eye roll)

After eight years of 'the oceans receding' and 'the planet healing', leakers say God is very disappointed that there is a DENIER in the White House.