Would You Trust Ted Kennedy To ...

POLL: Would you trust Ted Kennedy to...

You may select 1 option

Ted_Kennedy_Drunk.jpg
Historically speaking, polls here at TPC are about as popular as I am. Be that as it may. You left-wing kooks at this web-site need all the help you can get. As the token staff conservative of TPC my purpose is always to challenge you lazy, insipid, drug-addled cretins to think.

As you black-clad, fist waving, red-diaper doper dupes say: Imagine

The $.$. Halliburton challenge:

Imagine that Ted Kennedy has none of the ill-gotten loot that his father illegally made left in his trustfund; imagine Ted Kennedy suddenly flat broke. Imagine him cut off from family fortune. Imagine Ted Kennedy, a man with no skills, no work ethic, no moral compass to guide him suddenly finding himself out on the street where he has to fend for himself. If you saw him out there in the workforce would you trust him to do even the most simple of tasks without gaffing it off? Even if his life depended on it? Higher and mightier people than Kennedy have lost everything and proved their worth and fortitude. Others have done the honorable thing and purged themselves.

Be forewarned, now that we've taken away all your civil rights the US Justice Department can and will use your answers to this poll against you, you damn commies!

Blasphemy!
Royalty like Ted Kennedy will always find a way to survive.

Have you no shame Halliburton? Is nothing sacred?

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

I take offense at your insinuation. Greenbacks and multi-billion dollar government contracts are sacred.

$.$. Halliburton

Ted Kennedy is a great cow, I mean pig, sorry I meant to say whale, DAMNIT!!! Let me start over. Ted Kennedy is a great person and I would trust him with anything. That's why I answered #5 on the poll.

Comrade,
The answer here is obvious: he would lie about what he did in vietnam, find a rich widow to marry, and be a senator from Massashitus.

The Ghost of Mary Jo K.
Is the dead allowed to vote in this poll? I'm a registered Democrat!?

MJK

Mary Jo, you is (sic) as a registered democrat given the right to vote anywhere, anytime, anyplace. However, here at TPC you must be a registered member of TPC as well. Just register under any name you wish. The damn commies that run this site won't ask for your ID.

$.$. Halliburton

Uncle Ted without money or a job??!? Our country does not have the alcoholic resources to cope with such a disaster!!!!

Uncle Sam Rayburn
Obviously $.$. Halliburton you are challenged. What is this obsession with Ted Kennedy? Did he jilt you? First I would like to know are you talking econimics or politics. You elude to how Comrade Kennedy aquired his wealth with some inane suggestion that his father somehow illegally aquired it and then passed it on to him. As if this has some bearing on Comrade Kennedy. Is it because Comrade Kennedy is rich that he is the way he is or is it because his father may have illegally aquired the wealth that makes Comrade Kennedy who he is? Was there some point as to why you cited his father's ill gotten gains? This is why it is so easy to debate conservatives. They cite something totally unrelated to their point just to push an emotional button. And somehow those that don't think for themselves get excited and make some imaginary connection between the point and the unrelated remark. I say that if you use that reasoning then it is not a great leap to conclude that Comrade Kennedy's father was an excellent Republican. Because everyone knows that conservatives believe in earning money the old fashioned way, by stealing it. This point just illustrates how absurd it is to link two mutually exclusive subjects together to achieve a desired emotional response. You linked Comrade Kennedy's father's ill gotten gains with Comrade Kennedy and I linked Comrade Kennedy's father's illegal behavior with conservatives. Once you have set the stage on Comrade Kennedy and his connection to ill gotten gains you really get wound up, professing to know all there is to know about Comrade Kennedy. Which is why I am so suspicious of your real relationship with Comrade Kennedy. You say Comrade Kennedy has no skills, no work ethic and no moral compass. Let's take the one at a time: (1) no skills- obviously he has an almost unmatched skill to drink. Which if he were without his current position he could probably join you at the nearest watering hole and out drink and out debate you. Which puts him one rung above you. (2) No work ethic- Here is the closest you and I will come to agreeing. Comrade Kennedy is on a par with all the other lame congressmen and women in the House and Senate. And the last time I looked the conservative Republicans were in the majority. They obviously lead the way in no work ethic. There seems to be no incentive to work if someone is paying them handsomely for their vote. It should be noted that nothing is absolute so it stands to reason that not everyone in Congress greases their palms with lobbyists money. But the mere fact that it is a problem at all is a concern for all Americans. The reality is that everyone in Congress works. My concern is who do they work for? Is it the American people, their constituents or themselves. Finally (3) no moral compass- I am always amazed to hear a conservative mention moral compass. I think for punishment, all conservatives must study the dictionary. I'm guessing you mean that Comrade Kennedy's ethics and standards for right and wrong. What exactly about his ethics is it that you find so morally upsetting? Is it because he is a Catholic and supports the liberal view of pro-choice. Or could it be his past drinking habits or maybe you think he is a philanderer? If these are not the reasons that you make the assumption that Comrade Kennedy has no moral compass then you need to enlighten your audience as to the specifics that lead you to this conclusion. In any case it leads me back to the question of how you know such intimate details about Comrade Kennedy. I'm sure its not his voting record. Mainly because he is the leader in trying to pass universal health care and he is a leader in voting for education. And if these issues are immoral, then obviously you have a bigger problem than I initally thought. Well there is much more to be said, but I will leave that for further debate. I have left you enough to rebut. And I will gladly elaborte on anything you want.

Sam,
So, since this topic is a poll - I'll just chalk you down as trusting Teddy to wallow and die in the gutter like any other common trash.

$.$. Halliburton

PS - Sam, have you read my opinions at http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewforum.php?f=14