Write Your Own Bail Out Check.

This should pay for a lot of bribe material to get in good with Marshall Pupovich!!

"I've never had so much leisure time to do or go wherever I want ever since I got my check from Obama!"

I'm so in love with Obama. Every promise he made is coming true!
What a great man.
Thank God for the Democrats!
Hail Obama.

For Marx's sake, Chairman, stay away from border collies! It's not another bailout I'm worried about because you'll get it, of course. But we would be all safer if you just stick to your appliances, at least until Sister Commissar in charge of housekeeping comes back. Here's some pocket money, go get some.

(Whew! Chairman thinks this Collie is a he. Let's keep it that way).

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:I want border collie's check... and his collar.

Exalted Chairman!! I have just heard of glorious sequel, coming to a congress near you...

[HIGHLIGHT=#ff0000][HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff]"STIMULUS II"

!!![/HIGHLIGHT]

[/HIGHLIGHT]...therefore, when I get my next 2 Trillion, I will immediately sign it over to you as well as relinquish my lovely new diamond studded pre-owned rhinestone collar. Whatever you choose to do with it, I won't ask and I won't tell.

Red Square wrote:For Marx's sake, Chairman, stay away from border collies! It's not another bailout I'm worried about because you'll get it, of course. But we would be all safer if you just stick to your appliances, at least until Sister Commissar in charge of housekeeping comes back. Here's some pocket money, go get some.

(Whew! Chairman thinks this Collie is a he. Let's keep it that way).

Thank you Ultimate Leader & Top Dog! This will help fill the void for payoffs until I get my next bailout check.

Also, not to worry, as I am an 'it' having been 'fixed' and therefore gender neutral.

(Hmmm...but then so are household appliances....hmmm...)

Hmm, this type of wealth redistribution is something this comrade could get used to! It will come in very handy for appropriating a proper mode of transportation, suitable to a hardly working commoner such as myself.
Image Ural GearUp motorcycle

As a bonus, this model includes a shovel!

You wouldn't happen to be Comrade Tim Kaine's border collie?

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:You wouldn't happen to be Comrade Tim Kaine's border collie?

No, no relation. But I did run into a turtle who said she remembered you.