YES, A STAGGERING BLOW. BUT...

YES, A STAGGERING BLOW. BUT TAKE TIME, THEN RE-GROUP!

WE MAY HAVE LOST THE BATTLE, BUT WE JUST MIGHT WIN THE WAR.

SUGGESTED GOALS:
-BOYCOTT CORRUPT MEDIA OUTLETS UNTIL THEY ARE BROKE
-BEGIN TO TAKE BACK OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
-RE-EDUCATE YOUNG PEOPLE (THEY'RE GOING TO BECOME RECEPTIVE AS THEY BEGIN TO SUFFER EVEN FURTHER ECONOMICALLY)
-DUMP JOHN BOHENER AND REPLACE HIM WITH A GOP WARRIOR
-BEGIN GRASS ROOTS ORGANIZING TO ELECT LOCAL GOP OFFICIALS
-TAKE BACK THE GOP FROM THE HACKS WHO RAN IT INTO THE GROUND
-DEPRIVE CHRIS CHRISTIE OF ALL FOOD, EXCEPT BREAD AND WATER

TAKE TIME TO MOURN, BUT THEN GET OVER IT: WE HAVE A BATTLE TO CONTINUE.

-- AND WE JUST MIGHT HAVE SOME FUN IN THE PROCESS.

Message to Obama voters:

You re-elected this @#$%, not us.

Now, you live with the consequences of the divisiveness and stalemate that comes along with him.

We aren't budging.

Thank you Robert...I needed that bit of cheering up.
It was a loooong, sad night at work. We have CNN/Pravda on every screen.

I want to thank Governor Romney for his herculean effort. I also want to thank his family for their selfless attempt to rescue our country.

And to my grandchildren: I'm sorry we failed you.

I believe that Atlas will shortly be passing that big ball over to Mahdi.

People can always double down on stupid.

By mistake I entered an anthropology class at UCF. Man, what they are doing to our youth... The intellectuals do it for a mix of salary and convictions.

More power to the states.

New Picture.JPG
I'm nine times funnier than that snot Ryan, anyway.

This is what I posted on Face Book:

To America in general, and Obama voters in particular, you get the country you deserve. The only other statement I'm gonna make is... four more years of Dэaя Lэadэя (pbuh) jokes. M-M-M!

Dow Breaks 13,000 on 'Fiscal Cliff,' EU Fears

Comrade Menace,

I would gladly trade that 4 years worth of Dear Leader (pbuh) jokes for our country back! 4 years, hell, he will have us done in 1 and that's no joke. On your link, 'Stocks drop 2%' ( I said they would drop by 500 by the end of the day), why can't they just say what we all know- it's Dear Leaders inability to do anything except throw money at a problem. Still someone else's fault and still covering for his sorry ass!

prog off/

Going back to 1980, at least with Carter, the people woke up long enough from their political comas in time to rectify their mistake. It looks like the majority of people today are no longer able to wake from their deep slumbers. Today, the voting public proved that personality trumps common sense and logic. People prefer the sizzle over the steak. I weep for America, critical thinking is dead.

Poor Obama, look at the mess he inherited this time!