Yes, the same government that now runs your healthcare

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Wouldn't you like to see this posted on every street corner? As an added benefit, it'll confuse the hell out of the 9/11 Troofers.

[img]/images/Mohammed_Atta_Government_Healthcare.jpg[/img]

The Federal government sent this man his visa 6 months after 9/11. Yes, the same government that now runs your healthcare.

What a glorious thing to do. I sometimes get confused though over the difference in "The World of Next Tuesday" and the novel "1984" . O_o

darski wrote:I sometimes get confused though over the difference in "The World of Next Tuesday" and the novel "1984" .

Gospazha Darski, this is not uncommon. I find it helpful to simply remember that one is a work of fiction created from a sick and diseased imagination, and the other one is a book.

I bet he also voted for Obama in 2008 and in 2012.

Of COURSE he voted for Obama, Comrade Ghost! He's dead -- and the dead always vote Democrat.

Government Bus Stop -Your tax dollars at work

Bus Stop.jpg

NY Daily News: A ‘super stop' in Arlington, Va., cost $1 million to build and, while it does have a digital display board and heated concrete floor, it does little to shield commuters from the wind and rain. [highlight=#FFFF00]Outrage has prompted the county to hold off on plans to build 23 more[/highlight].

Yes, that's right. The futuristic-looking bus stop cost $1 million to build. The so-called “super stop” boasts a heated concrete floor and a digital display board that shows when the next bus will arrive, but it doesn't do much to keep commuters warm or dry (except for their feet). The stop leaves the people waiting for transportation exposed to the elements.

“It's unfathomable to me that it could cost that much,” Arlington resident Walter Green told CBS. Nearby bus stops that are more enclosed and offer more protection from the rain and wind cost $30,000, CBS reported.

Glad to see Comrade Atta legally allowed in this country; better late than never!

As for the "super stop", think of how prior to it's construction our comrades in Arlington, VA. could stay warm and dry by merely donning a HEFTY garbage bag. Sure it worked, but did they have a digital display board? Isn't progress wonderful?

Both glowing endorsements of the Department of State's consular skills (who runs that anyway?) AND the United States Postal Service!

And to think, Healthcare for the public is now a Government function!

FORWARD!

Six months??!! Fantastic!! That had to be some kind of record! The other hijackers had to wait at least a year I bet. Government keeps getting more and more efficient!