You Don’t Deserve to Keep Your Money

Glorious honesty emerges in Ruling Class speech patterns. “I'll put it this way. You don't deserve to keep all of it and it's not a question of deserving because what government is, is those things that we decide to do together. And there are many things that we decide to do together like have our national security. Like have police and fire. What about the people that work at the National Institute of Health who are looking for a cure for cancer,” Schakowsky said.

So how's that cure for cancer thing going? Any progress Ms. Ruling Class? And who is calling for no fireman, policeman or national security? The People's Attack Reporters are on it.

jan schakowsky.jpg

rangel.jpg
Her husband does not feel the same way about paying taxes[/url]. But being part of the ruling class should have its privilege, says Charlie Rangel.

husband.png

SchanCOWsky, please do not forget all the animals trying to build windmills.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein

Com. Comrade.... Are you implying that the ruling class lies as a matter of course???

Is it not written: The ruling class are not common men/womyn/other that they should lie?

Your implication bounds upon the blasphemous. It is at least seditious... and not very prudent under the current conditions (i.e. the current mindless purge).

I would urge you to amend your remarks.

And she is indeed correct! It is not their money to begin with... for is it not written: The Government giveth and the Government taketh away; blessed be the Government?

I am sure the charges against Robert Creamer are trumped up or a result of some mistaken identity or other clerical error. His obvious financial accumen qualify him for a posting with Treasury. You may rest assured this will all be sorted.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote: I would urge you to amend your remarks.
You are quite correct and I have reported myself to AttackWatch.com along with Michelle Malkin, who I hear submitted her current article of the day to AttackWatch.com. It is amazing how effect the site is despite its infancy.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote: I would urge you to amend your remarks.
You are quite correct and I have reported myself to AttackWatch.com along with Michelle Malkin, who I hear submitted her current article of the day to AttackWatch.com. It is amazing how effect the site is despite its infancy.

I am glad to hear it, Comrade. You may yet be spared...