Young man attacked, robbed, 'die fag' carved in arm

Where is Delta.jpg
The tiny “town” of Delta, Utah doesn't generate much in the way of national headlines. Ninety-six percent of the town's 3500 residents are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and spend their days working at the power plant, one of the local mines, or on a dairy farm. That is, until “The Rick Jones” affair.

Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:26 UTC: Rick Jones, 22 of Delta, Utah was robbed, had "Die Fag" carved into his arm with a knife, and was forced to drink bleach on a Saturday night in late April, but it doesn't stop there. Five days later, the words "Die Fag" were spray-painted on his and his family's house. And this week, a Molotov cocktail was thrown through his window and his house was spray-painted again, this time with "You'll Die. Burn Fag."

After business close on Saturday, April 25, Jones was staying late to finish up the paperwork for the Grand Central Station Pizzeria in Delta, Utah. Jones and his sisters and other family own and manage the restaurant.

"I went out to take out the trash, and when I came back in, I thought it was strange that I didn't hear the door close," he said. "I turned around to shut the door, and someone grabbed me by the head and slammed me to the wall."

What happens next, Jones is unsure because he had passed out.

"I remember waking up and I was lying on the floor," he said. "Someone was on my chest and legs and they were trying to force me to drink bleach."

One Commenter added: Hate is alive and well in middle America, unfortunately if any members of the gang harassing Mr Jones have connections to local law enforcement there will likely be no arrests. Given they assaulted, tortured, robbed and firebombed his home, it seems as if these characters believe they can act with impunity. That would suggest a connection to someone in the local power structure.
This is terrible, awful you say? Yes,.. if it had actually happened

By Deseret News (UT) July 2, 2015 6:55 am Rick Jones, 22, reported he was attacked in April while he was working at the Grand Central Station restaurant, which is run by his family. Jones said a gay slur was carved into his arm after he was knocked unconscious and beaten. The attacker also got away with $1,400 from the business' safe, Jones said at the time.

But Millard County Sheriff Robert Dekker said Tuesday that [highlight=#ffff00]the assorted crimes were all faked by Jones.[/highlight]

"The investigation has come to an end today with the admission of (Jones) to having staged all of the incidents," Dekker said, adding that investigators are meeting with the Millard County Attorney's Office to determine whether any criminal charges will be filed against Jones.
And if the above turnabout isn't enough:

Jones' attorney, Brett Tolman, said his client "is accepting responsibility for the incidents" and asked Tolman to contact the sheriff's office and have them cancel the investigation.

"At this point we are working with investigators and with the community at trying to point out and recognize that what this really amounts to is a very serious cry for help by an individual ... who is gay and is in need of mental health treatment, which he is getting," Tolman said.
Sorry.png
Craptek News Service has learned that lawsuits are being considered against public officials of Delta for failure to provide adequate psychological services to Mr. Jones, the ultimate victim of this unpleasant affair. Stay tuned...

Much like the Rolling Stone rape story that was completely fabricated, this story is further proof that hatred does exist in our society. Whether this particular incident actually occurred or not is irrelevant. Thankfully the perpetrator of this heinous act was caught before any real damage was done. In all too many cases, sadly, a case like this may have gone unsolved for years, wreaking havoc on the community at large. I hope the victim of this hate crime will press charges and that the perp will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We cannot allow the haters, real or imagined, to instill fear in themselves.

Konservative_Punk wrote:Much like the Rolling Stone rape story that was completely fabricated, this story is further proof that hatred does exist in our society. Whether this particular incident actually occurred or not is irrelevant. Thankfully the perpetrator of this heinous act was caught before any real damage was done. In all too many cases, sadly, a case like this may have gone unsolved for years, wreaking havoc on the community at large. I hope the victim of this hate crime will press charges and that the perp will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We cannot allow the haters, real or imagined, to instill fear in themselves.

Indeed, comrade.

The real Guilt™ lies with America, for allowing these real or imagined crimes to be perpetrated in the first place.

Worse still, the authorities of this back water 'town' are forcing this poor, abused victim to undergo psychiatric 'care' simply because he is gay.

What's the point in having a Supreme Court rule that being gay is a right when a 'town' can simply decide to ignore their Supreme Ruling?

I say we go Sodom on the town.

A tactical nuke should do it. Or a MOAB.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:Much like the Rolling Stone rape story that was completely fabricated, this story is further proof that hatred does exist in our society. Whether this particular incident actually occurred or not is irrelevant. Thankfully the perpetrator of this heinous act was caught before any real damage was done. In all too many cases, sadly, a case like this may have gone unsolved for years, wreaking havoc on the community at large. I hope the victim of this hate crime will press charges and that the perp will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We cannot allow the haters, real or imagined, to instill fear in themselves.

Indeed, comrade.

The real Guilt™ lies with America, for allowing these real or imagined crimes to be perpetrated in the first place.

Worse still, the authorities of this back water 'town' are forcing this poor, abused victim to undergo psychiatric 'care' simply because he is gay.

What's the point in having a Supreme Court rule that being gay is a right when a 'town' can simply decide to ignore their Supreme Ruling?

I say we go Sodom on the town.

[highlight=#ffff00]A tactical nuke should do it. Or a MOAB.[/highlight]

m80sign.jpg

Comrade Hopping Mouse,

Why waste a perfectly good MOAB on such a tiny target. I suspect no one would miss one of these M-80's during the upcoming festivities - I'm also very certain it would be more than adequate for "correcting" this so called "town"...

Members of protected classes are even more protected (and celebrated) if also hate crime victims. It is understandable why they would fabricate a hate crime because, like Rolling Stone says about fake rape, it COULD have happened. It's more about the conversation we, as society, need to have rather than confronting the person who lied. It is puzzling, though, that so many hate crimes need to be fabricated. It seems as though there might not be as much hate going around as they're telling us? Hmmmm. I'd better be quiet before the secret police hear me talking.

Olga Photoshopova wrote:Members of protected classes are even more protected (and celebrated) if also hate crime victims. It is understandable why they would fabricate a hate crime because, like Rolling Stone says about fake rape, it COULD have happened. It's more about the conversation we, as society, need to have rather than confronting the person who lied. It is puzzling, though, that so many hate crimes need to be fabricated. It seems as though there might not be as much hate going around as they're telling us? Hmmmm. [highlight=#FFFF00]I'd better be quiet before the secret police hear me talking.[/highlight]

Don't worry. Just increase the opacity of the "rainbow" layer of your avatar and you will be protected. (they say somewhere near 100% works best)

Jealous that you haven't experienced a hate crime? Wear this Victim Badge of Honor and you too can be a victim of any hate crime, real or imaginary!

badge-of-honor-.jpg

This is the gay version of Tawana Brawley. It doesn't matter that it never happened because progressives know the U.S. Is full of racists and homophobes so they'll take up the cause.

Olga Photoshopova wrote:Jealous that you haven't experienced a hate crime? Wear this Victim Badge of Honor and you too can be a victim of any hate crime, real or imaginary!

badge-of-honor-.jpg

Thanks Comrade Olga!!!
I was worried that I might be looked upon by others as white-privileged, until I donned my 'Honorary Victim' ribbon. Now I can self-identify as any number of victim classes and finally receive the adulation I have always deserved. I'll never have to be paranoid again. I can hold my head up high and drive my luxury SUV walk down the street knowing that I have just as much credibility as a real life victim of oppression, without having to actually suffer through any messy ordeals. Progress is so magical.

I see a great future for this young Comrade here at the State Science Institute. We are very busy here faking correcting past temperature records, and we could use someone with experience at producing fake correkted data...

"The investigation has come to an end today with the admission of (Jones) to having staged all of the incidents," Dekker said, adding that investigators are meeting with the Millard County Attorney's Office to determine whether any criminal charges will be filed against Jones"
Who in their right mind would charge this courageous youth with a crime? After all, doesn't everyone carve funny slogans into their arms? The boy should receive victim compensation from the government for the harsh criticism he's been forced to endure. What the hell is wrong with people?

Captain Craptek wrote:
The attachment m80sign.jpg is no longer available

Comrade Hopping Mouse,

Why waste a perfectly good MOAB on such a tiny target. I suspect no one would miss one of these M-80's during the upcoming festivities - I'm also very certain it would be more than adequate for "correcting" this so called "town"...

Craptek, you're gonna need a bigger Firecraker. M-80s just put few-inch-deep craters in the ground, they don't do jack to disable KKKapitalists. May I recommend one manufactured by the Frank And Thomas Mann Explosive Works?

FatManReplica.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:Why waste a perfectly good MOAB on such a tiny target.

Comrade Tree Rat,

There is nothing wasteful about obliterating a hive of homophobes and a den of denizens of hate.

It should be an example of what The State™ can - Nay! MUST! - do to ensure equality of outcomes for all who have been, are, or will be, Oppressed™ by an Unfair™ adherence to a philosophy of meritocracy.

It should be a warning to any who harbor Hate™ that The State™ will act to grant Independence™ from the Tyranny™ of normalcy.

What could be more appropriate for Independence Day celebrations?

Besides which, with PPV subscriptions and increased taxes on The Rich™, the proposal will pay for itself.

Comrades Stierlitz, Termen, and Hopping Mouse, (not necessarily in that order)

As my act first act of contrition I have submitted to voluntarily upgraded my avatar to ver 2.0 "Current Truth" as specified in memo 8583.225r.89(a)

Thanks for your understanding and patience during this, my time of sorrow and repentance.

Comrade Craptek, in that order,

So ... there's some fruit bat hiding in the genetic woodpile, eh?

As for myself, I have (unrepentantly, and without shame) updated my own avatar to V1.SA (Straight Arrow). Being now an oppressed minority, I humbly demand to be more equal among equals, excepting of course Uvazhaemy Gospodin Red Square, and as always subject to the approval of Uvazhaemaya Gospozha Red Square.

I had to laugh to myself when [color=#C0392B]Lev Termen[/color] wrote:Comrade Craptek, in that order,

So ... there's some fruit bat hiding in the genetic woodpile, eh?

As for myself, [highlight=#ffff00]I have (unrepentantly, and without shame) updated my own avatar to V1.SA (Straight Arrow).[/highlight] Being now an oppressed minority, I humbly demand to be more equal among equals, excepting of course Uvazhaemy Gospodin Red Square, and as always subject to the approval of Uvazhaemaya Gospozha Red Square.
Most musically inclined Lev...
You may have misread the new LGBTQWERTYWXYZ Directive!
I think you got V1.SAAA (Straight As An Arrow) mixed up with V1.SA (Silly Arrow).
Therefore, I am proud to announce that you are gay!

lev-might-be.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:I think you got V1.SAAA (Straight As An Arrow) mixed up with V1.SA (Silly Arrow).
Therefore, I am proud to announce that you are gay!

Friendly fire, hostile fire, it's all the same to me. Kaeru no tsura ni shonben.